Literally Anything and Everything Roleplays! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dead/Finished RPs > HarpyAshe & Pringle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside I put pringle because I didn't want it to have the same name as the other one lol

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1133 comments Mod
Person A and Person B have been best friends for forever, having been roommates in the adoption center they were in together, A was a bit shier while B was like an older sibling type of character to the very timid child. They were inseparable for years and once high school hit, they began to date after A got adopted and B was able to be taken in by their grandmother, though they ended up going to a boarding school together anyways and, also, roommates. Things were great, they were so in love. Until something went wrong. They got into a fight, just a silly thing that turned into a huge deal. It ended with Person B going out to a party, getting drunk and sleeping with someone. When they came back to the room the next day, they continued to argue with Person A, ending by saying they had cheated on them and they were breaking up with them. Person A needed to move schools after that and things were left bad between the two of them.

Half a year passed and Person A is trying to move on, having a new relationship while Person B had resorted to basically just sleeping around with anything that moves. They have a secret though, they contracted AIDS from the person they slept with, which was why they couldn't get back together with Person A, the only person they've ever loved. The two of them still talk, but it's not the same as it was before. A forgave B long ago and wants to get them back, but B won't because they are so scared of giving it to Person A. During a jointed class trip to Washington D.C however, the two are forced to spend a long time with one another, which makes it hard for Person B to hide what they have from them. It's hard for Person A to cause all they want to do is touch and be with Person B and they can't. An accident causes Person B to be sent to the hospital during the trip however and their secret is revealed to Person A. How will they react? Will they still want to be with B despite this? And if they are, when it actually comes down to it, will be still be comfortable? Will Person B become too paranoid of giving this disease to Peron A?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's chill haha

So, RP, MxM, which character were you thinking you might wanna play?

message 3: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside Either is fine, you pick :P

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1133 comments Mod
This is hard because I have premade characters for both of them and I love them both xD but I think I'll go with Person B.

message 5: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside Alright sounds good! So we’re gonna post characters now?

Yush ma'am! I already have him made so I'll go grab him. He is very detailed, but he's one of my favorite and already premade so, yeah. You don't have to be quite that detailed.

Also you'll see the name Jamie around, that is basically the equivalent to your character. Don't name your character that and you don't have to follow along exactly to the history, he's just the person I pair Matt with :3

Name: Matthew Julius Elliot

Nick name(s): Matt and Matty by Jamie

Date of Birth: February 21
Time of Birth: 5:09 PM
Location of Birth: Trenton, Tennessee

Sexuality: Homosexual
Virgin? "Haha!! Hahahah!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's the best thing I've heard all day."
Position? Versatile.

Appearance
https://weheartit.com/entry/308929318...
Face Claim: Alex Band
//Hair Color// Blonde
//Eye Color// Light brown
//Height// 5'8
//Weight// 155 lbs
//Skin Tone// Tan

Scars? On both of his wrists and his ankles, looks like a rope mark; many throughout his body from his childhood; on his left collarbone from when he broke it when he was 9
Birth Marks? None.
Freckles? Some small ones around, a lot on his shoulders though.
Distinctive Markings? People notice his rope scars most often.

History
Matt was born into a fake family. It was a family that he never knew. Many people always told his that his parents were wonderful people and loved him very much. But after some further investigation of his parents, he learned that was not true. What was true is that he was an accident to them. A bother. They never wanted a child, but they ended up with him. Abortion was often thought of, but his grandmother would not allow it and threatened to disown his mother if she did. So, they had Matt, and they were not happy about it. They took care of him, but not like they should have. Both of them were alcoholics and his father often hit him, his mother often yelling. However, when Matt was 7 year old, both his parents were murdered. To make things worse, the man that did it kept Matt tied up to a bed and abused him. Rape. Torture. Almost murder. For two days this went on before the neighbors got suspicious and called the police. They came, but what they found was something horrific...

"Officer Stanton, I got a kid up here! Major blood loss, Code 57! I need medics in here now!" The voice was so loud to Matt. The bright light that was suddenly all around him blinded him, so he couldn't see. His body was in so much pain, and he couldn't breath. He tried gasping for air, but that was hard. His throat was closed up. And then a man with bright blue eyes was looking down at him, and hands were on him.
"It's okay kid, it's okay. We're gonna get you out...Hey! Where's that medic?!" His wrists and ankles were suddenly released from the rope, and Matt was able to curl up into a ball, finally. Footsteps. More voices that he couldn't pick out. Then he was being lifted. He was unable to even cry out, just gasp and gasp for more air that he couldn't seem to get enough of. A metallic taste was in his mouth. It was horrible.
"The slash on his throat is the worst. I don't understand how he could possibly still be alive. We need to..." Voices all mended together, and Matt slowly started to shrink into unconsciousness as something soft was place over his chilled body...

After that, Matt was rushed to the hospital, but on the way he died. Fortunately, the medics were able to bring him back. He was under heavy surveillance for a week and a half, and most of the time he was asleep. The man, once he realized he was able to be caught, slashed Matt's throat before fleeing. The cut should have caused him to bleed out in seconds, but somehow, it didn't. With both of his parents now dead, his grandmother unable to care for him, and his aunt refusing to take on the burden, he was sent to an adoptive home. Talking was something he didn't often do, he didn't really do much of anything. He had to relearn how to throw a ball because of the damage to his wrist due to being tied up like he was.

Most people there thought he was a lost cause. But then, when he was 9 Jamie Reed came to the adoption home as his roommate and things turned around. He could tell that Jamie had suffered like he had, so he attached onto him quickly, surprising nearly everyone that spent a lot of time around him. In fact, the first night they were in the same room together, Matt had seduced Jamie. It was just what he thought to do. Of course, it wasn't right, but he thought it was. After that, the two grew closer and closer yet with every night filled with Matt pinning Jamie down to the bed they soon began to share and take him time and time again. At first, Jamie seemed confused, the confusion turned to fear, and eventually, he seemed to like it. Years and years went by just like this until they got to middle school.

In middle school, Matt and Jamie talked to no one. Because Jamie was such a shy and timid little boy, he was often targeted, with Matt needing to come and help him. Matt developed quite the protective feature over Jamie, knowing that he loved the boy, and not as a friend or brother. He loved in him a romantic way. The two officially began to date in the 8th grade, when their mutual feelings were revealed. During that summer, Jamie was adopted, despite both of the boys wishes. Thankfully however, Matt's grandmother was going to take custody of him and they would go to the same school. So they both allowed Jamie to get taken, Matt going to live with his grandmother after that. But that wasn't for too long.

Both boys began to go to an LBGT boarding school, where they didn't exactly go to classes there. They went to classes at a local public high school, but they simply lived at this new school. Both boys loved it there and as long as Jamie was happy, Matt was happy. The boys started a band with their transgender friend Jesse, and they really were having a good time. Both Jamie and Matt joined the track team and Jamie was also involved in other sports, though Matt wasn't a fan of anything but track. His boyfriend also began to hit maturity, talk more and grow taller. Before either of them knew it, Jamie was 6'7 while Matt stayed at a short 5'8. For course, they both still had their scars from what had happened to them in the past. Matt was diagnosed with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) because of what had happened to him. He will occasionally get nightmares of the event that happened, wake up, and begin to cry. Once this occurs, he will not know where he is at first, he will still believe this man is torturing him and hurting him. Jamie is the only one that can completely calm him down and make him aware that he isn't in danger anymore. Even though it's hard, Matt lives with it, since it doesn't happen all the time. Maybe 2 times a month. As long as he's with Jamie, he'll be alright. But what if Jamie isn't going to be there anymore...?

The summer of their Junior year, Jamie's adoptive father announced that Jamie was going to be moving schools. Of course, Jamie didn't want to, but Matt got angry. The two got into a huge fight, which ended in Matt storming out of the dorms and going to Jesse's room. Then later that night, he went to a party and got drunk, which he never does. Matt is not a drinker. Matt and Jamie's 'friend' Dominick took advantage of the drunk Matt and ended up sleeping with him. When Matt woke up, he knew what had happened, and he was scared, and he went back to his room. Jamie was there, still angry, and again the two of them fought. Out of nowhere, Matt told Jamie that he had slept with Dominick, and then broke up with Jamie. Jamie was upset and ran out of the dorms. A few days later, he moved out so that he could get ready for his new school. Matt was depressed after that, everyone had learned that he had done with Dominick and now he didn't have Jamie with him. A week after it had happened, he called Jamie over to apologize and get together with him once more, but that never happened.

Matt had contracted AIDS from Dominick, and he learned this just before Jamie came over. Horrified, he didn't want to risk Jamie getting this because he loves him so much. So, when Jamie came over, the two of them just fought once again, Matt acting like a snob so that Jamie would forget about him. Once he left though, Matt curled up in his bed and didn't move for the next day and a half. Nobody just Jesse was there for him now, everyone simply thought of him as a sex toy. So that's what he became. He began sleeping around with every guy in the school, not caring anymore. He always told them of his AIDS, not like they didn't know already. When he ran out of people willing to have sex with him at the school, he moved onto the city, finding older men around clubs at night and having them take him home for money. Despite all of this however, Matt is still the person he always was and always will be. He's just....depressed and taking it out in all the wrong ways.

Family
//Mother// Marrissa Ann Elliot - deceased/murdered
//Father// Vespers Elliot - deceased/murdered
//Grandmother// Amanda Grace Hawthorne - alive/well
//Aunt// Tammy Ruth Smith - alive/depressed
//6 Year Old Niece// Jasmin Ashley Smith - alive/well

Personality
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
But you know you wouldn't want it any other way

~I'm a Bitch - Meredith Brooks

☺Sex
☺Having fun
☺Strawberry milk
☺Hot food
☺Track
☺Alcohol

Dislikes
☻Drugs (most of them)
☻Bullies
☻Liars
☻Fake people
☻His disorders
☻Being treated as a weak person
☻Nightmares
☻Crying

Strengths
•Jamie
•Running
•Pretending that he doesn't have a hangover

Weaknesses
○Jamie
○His disorders

Symptoms of his PTSD
Matt will have nightmares on occasion about what has happened to him in the past. The nightmares will often last for about 5 minutes before he wakes up. When he does, he will begin to cry and won't know where he is right away. He will believe that he is still being raped, tortured, and is in danger. When his happens, he can be a danger to himself and those around him, since whoever touches him, he will struggle against him. The best way to control this is to hold him tightly with the arms wrapped around him, not pin him down to the bed. This will make him freak out more, since he had been tied up when he was tortured. His 'episode' will last anywhere from 5 minutes to 1 hour. Depends on the person who is with him and how they touch and talk to him.

Other
(view spoiler)

message 9: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside Holy shit! Cool I’ll go get started

message 11: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside ۞ƓєηєяαƖ۞
First Name Thomas
Middle Name Jay
Last Name Reese
Gender Male

۞Ɓιятн۞
Age 17
Birthday January 21
Place of Birth Sydney, Australia

۞Aρρєαяαηcє۞
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3c/25/6f/3c...

Eyes Blue
Hair Black
Skin Ivory
Build Lean
Distinctive Markings He has a scar right under his left eye
Clothing Appearance
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jRr0HFyXeyE/ma...

۞ǀηтσ Ƭнє Mιηɗ۞
Personality
Thomas is one of those people that loves to talk, and he could honestly talk for days but he is only like this around people that he is comfortable with. He loves to make people laugh but also knows when to be serious and takes a lot of things very seriously. He loves trying new things, especially food and wants to travel the world someday. He is also very caring for people he loves and would to anything he can to help them.

☪ Animals
☪ Rainy days
☪ Sports
☪ Coffee
☪ Guys

Dislikes
☪ Assholes
☪ Feeling anxious
☪ Pickles
☪ Hot weather

۞RєƖαтισηѕнιρѕ۞
Family He doesn't associate with his biological parents.
Friends Emma and Aqua
Sexuality Homosexual

message 13: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside Thanks! I like your too! So how are we starting?

Thankies (: and we can start before the cheating or when they're going on the trip.

message 15: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside How about before?

Sure, like a week or so before?? Or more back like a month??

message 17: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside Maybe a week?

message 19: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside You can if you want. I’m fine with whatever.

Sure (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tommy!!!! I'm booooored!" Matt whined from his place on the bed, pouting and looking over at his boyfriend that was doing his homework. Normally, the two of them shared a bed, but Thomas had gotten annoyed by Matt trying to distract him from his homework, so he had taken refuge on the bed that was technically suppose to be his. Leaving Matt to fend for himself in trying to find something to do. That was almost impossible though, he found it very hard to concentrate on something for a long time. Well, unless it had to do with Thomas.

message 21: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside Thomas was working on a math problem he was stuck on when he looked at Matt and laughed, “What do you want me to do? Find a way to entertain yourself,” he said when he looked back at the page. Sure, he probably needed a break from homework but he wanted to at least finish the math part before. Just two more problems......

"I caaaan't without yooooou!" Matt whined again, continuing to pout. He also moved on the bed so he was upside down on it with his feet where his head was suppose to be and he looked over at his boyfriend. He himself had homework to do, but he was an expert procrastinator and would wait until midnight to start doing it. Or 10 minutes before class. Huffing in a breath, he looked over at Thomas again."Can I please come over and sit with you? I won't be annoying anymore."

message 23: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside “Okay fine,” he said with a smile and nodded. “I just have two more problems left,” he said. “Unless of course you’d rather do my homework for me,” he said glancing at him with a smile but knew that there was a fat chance of that. Eventually he gave up and shut his book when he turned to Matt facing him, “So what should do then?” he asked.

As soon as he said it was okay, Matt was off of his bed and over onto Thomas', sitting next to him.
"You know I suck at math, I'd get all of them wrong," he replied with a small chuckle, wrapping am arm around his waist, but he wasn't doing anything. He just waited and watched when he shut his book, blinking at him."You're not gonna finish?"

message 25: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside “I’ll finish later,” he said. “Especially since I really don’t understand these last two. I mean staring at them won’t get my homework done faster,” he said wrapping his arms around Matt and leaning against him. “Well since your bored why don’t decide what we do,” he offered looked over at him.

Matt nodded his head a bit and moved closer to Thomas when he wrapped his arms around him, smiling a bit to himself. He loved being held like this, his boyfriend was just so comfy.
"Well I could think of one thing I really wanna do," he said with a grin up at him, resting against him a moment later,"But we can play a video game or watch a movie if you want?"

message 27: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside “Sure we can play a video game and do....that..later,” he said with a grin as he kissed his cheek. “I’ll start up the tv!” he offered when he let him go and got off the bed and went over to the tv. “What games do you want to try?” he asked.

Matt grinned at him, accepting the kiss and he quickly pecked his lips before he could move away. He watched as he started up the t.v, smoothing his somewhat messy hair down. He really needed to brush it...he was just lazy.
"Hmm....one of the Call of Duty games we have?" he suggested to him.

message 29: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside “Yeah that sounds good,” he said putting one of those in when he went back and sat beside him and handing him a controller. The truth was he was a bit lazy himself but was also able to tell his limits and usually was pretty good about forcing himself to stop procrastinating. “Now no cheating,” he said with a laugh as he started up the game.

"Hey I do not cheat, you do!" Matt replied to him. He did, however, have a tendency to exit the game when it was clear he was about to loose though....He was growing out of that phase, slowly. He leaned against Thomas a bit as he let the other start to set up the game, since Call of Duty took a lot of settings to get it just right so it was nice enough to play with what the two enjoyed.

message 31: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside Thomas laughed at Matt’s accusation since he had never cheated before, he would not have known how. He looked over and pressed the start button. “If I win you owe me cookies,” he teased as he started to play the game. He played but also kept sneaking glances at Matt but that was because he was trying to subtly check him out.

"You do!" Matt said, though he never actually had any evidence that he has before, Thomas was just better at him at many video games so he figured he must be cheating somewhere along the lines. He nodded at his words and started playing the game as well, sticking out his tongue a bit as he was concentrating on what he was doing.

message 33: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside Thomas just laughed and shook his head but concentrated on the game but wasn’t very good at video games so he’d probably lose anyways. But it wasn’t like je really cared. He was just wanting to have fun and spend time together, that was the important part. This was also why he had decided to do his homework later, he tried to keep his priorities settled.

Matt wasn't the best at this game, he was more into racing sort of games then this, but he wanted to get better, hence why he suggested they play in the first place. He did his best, ending up leaning on Thomas a bit as he was playing really just out of habit cause the two of them cuddled so often.

message 35: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside Thomas kept getting distracted with the cuddling and was also losing but he did his best to finish the game. Once their game was almost done and he saw that he was losing he turned to Matt, “Did you want to play another round?” and kissed his cheek purposely distracting him from the game.

Matt was well concentrated in the game, the cuddling not really distracting him quite yet. He glanced at Thomas when he asked him that question though and accepted the kiss, wanting to kiss him more though.
"Stop trying to distract meeeeee!" he whined, though it for sure worked a little bit.

message 37: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside “I’m not...” he said with a smile when he pushed himself onto Matt’s lap and started kissing his neck now determined to distract him now. He then went to his lips and started kissing him, “I’m not distracting you,” he said with a smile but totally was. He kissed again but slowly since he was also waiting to get a reaction from Matt.

Matt looked at him when his lap was suddenly taken over my Thomas and he pouted, though shivered a bit when his neck was kissed. He bit his lip and watched as he came to kiss his mouth instead and all of his interest in the game went out the window. He dropped his controller, beginning to kiss his boyfriend back. When it was between Thomas and video games, Thomas won every time, especially when he was acting like this.

message 39: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside Thomas wrapped his arms around his neck and let one of his hands go to his hair running his fingers through it. He smiled against his boyfriend’s lips when he pulled away, “Does this mean I win?” he asked softly, his voice almost a whisper. He kissed Matt’s cheek when he added, “I love you,” he said with a smile.

Matt sighed contently when his hair was touched, liking that a lot. But he loved when people played with his hair. When he pulled away, he whined softly and pouted.
"I knew you were gonna cheat...," he complained, putting his hands on his waist and accepting the kiss he got on the cheek,"But I love you too."

message 41: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside “I’m not cheating,” Thomas said giggling a bit. “But I was winning right?” he asked but was forgetting about the game already. “Sorry,” he said kissing him again but pulled away, “Did you want to keep playing so that I can beat you?” he asked but kept kissing him not showing any signs of interest in continuing the game.

"Yes you did, meanie," Matt replied in a pout, but he kept on kissing him too. He didn't even reply to his question about playing more. He just pulled him closer and deepened their kisses, not interested in the game that they only played for, maybe, 10 minutes.

message 43: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside “I think you let me win,” he said smiling against his lips even though he was definitely distracting him on purpose. He kept kissing him, pushing himself up against Matt so that there was no longer any distance between them.

"Nu uh," Matt pouted a bit against his lips, but he didn't once pull away. He was enjoying kissing his boyfriend far too much after all. He took a deep breath before letting it out slowly, moving his tongue forward and licking Thomas' bottom lip.

message 45: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside Thomas shivered a bit no longer able to speak now being completely immersed in his boyfriend’s arms. It wasnt until a few moments later when he pulled away a bit to breathe when he said, “I want you,” very softly but because of how close together they were, Matt would be able to hear him.

Matt kissed Thomas passionately as they sat there in one another arms, looking at him when he said those words. It made a small whine escape his lips, but he grinned a moment later.
"I was waiting for you to say that. If you want me, then take me," he said to him, leaning over and gently biting his earlobe.

message 47: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside (( Should we skip to later? ))

message 49: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside (( What should happen now? ))

(( Hmmmm......we could go to the day that they have their fight? ))

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.