Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Angel of Life & Kya

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments Here we go!

message 2: by Kya | Diamond (last edited Mar 14, 2018 09:43PM) (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments Name: Danny Flinn
Appearance:
description
ignore the shirt my gosh
Personality/History:
Danny was born and raised an only child. His parents, Kassidy and Aaron Flinn raised him well. He came so close to being homeschooled but his father pushed the debate of having him live a normal childhood, which including not being spoiled by his parents. He met his best friend, for his whole, yet too short life in kindergarten, his name was Justin Smith and they got along perfectly. They were the perfect combination of athletic and goofy. A few years later he met Chloe Summers. In his eyes she was perfect, and he knew from the first moment that she would be in his life for the rest of it. He would take turns doing things with Justin, then with Chloe, occasionally doing things together. The second year of high school was rough, Chloe moved away, and Justin began to ignore him, that is until a month before he had passed away. For some reason, which he didn’t know why or Justin came back around, but he was glad he did. ((Reason of death is undecided for now, I’ll update it when I decide.))
Notable items: Angel winged pendant, angel wing tattoos on his back. His wings are occasionally visible.

Name: Karina Durel
Appearance:
description
Personality/History: TBD in RP
Noteable items: Angel Winged necklace. SnapBack hat.

Noteable items:

message 3: by Angel of Life (last edited Mar 14, 2018 02:15PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Name: Chloe Summers
Personality/ History:
Chloe was born to two wonderful people that go by he name of Cegear and Ashton. She has four wonderful siblings Lovella, Aiden, Cooper, and River. Though she's pretty left out a lot, her sisters were only her half sisters so Lovella get's most of her attention from their mom and River get's most of the attention from her dad. Her brothers were football stars so they had their father always cheering them on. They didn't make time for Chloe often so she mostly did her own thing. She had become best friends with Danny when they were in elementary school together. After her second year in high school they went their own ways, mostly because she had to move she had missed him everyday while she was gone, so she did some back to see him once high school was over. When did though she found out that he was gone.
Notable items: She always wears a ring that she got for her birthday from Danny. She also has a tattoo of birds on her collarbone
Appearance:

Name: Justin Smith
Personality/History
He met Danny when he was in kindergarten, they didn't really like each other at first, but after a little while they got to be best buddies. When Danny meet Chloe he didn't like her, he though she was taking away his best friend. He never said anything about it though. Justin started to get into sports when they were in middle school, he could play any sport and be fairly good at it. He tried basketball, football, baseball, and many more but in the end he loved the game of lacrosse. In high school he became the captain of the team. He was a straight A student as well.
Notable items: Always has his coffee cup with him but it only holds tea, he got his friends hoodie after he passed so he constantly wears that to remember him.
Appearance:

message 4: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments Alrighty I think my characters are done. Should we start with the farewell of Chloe (so then saying goodbyes) and then jump into her moving back?

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments I like your characters, and yes I think we can do something like that.

message 6: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments That way I can use Danny before I try and jump into using Karina after Chloe comes back into town.

Would you like me to start or do you want to start?

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments That makes sense, gives you an idea of how he's going to be. Could you start us off please?

message 8: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments Yes it’ll be a little bit though.

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments okay no worries

message 10: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments ((Off to bed actually. I’ll start tomorrow.))

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments okay then

message 12: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments Starting now, sorry for the wait.))

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Oh no worries

message 14: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments Chloe’s Farewell: 3 years ago

Danny was seated in the front seat of his old styled, beat up dark blue charger. It had a few dents and an abundance of scratches down both sides. It was his latest project, and he had just recently got it up and running again, after it sat in his parents garage for years. His father was the owner of it, but he had allowed for Danny to drive it, if he fixed it up. So he had.

Danny looked on as the moving van was finished being packed up, and the rollout door was on its way down. That is when he opened the car door and stepped out. He could not get out earlier, the pain of her, Chloe Summers, leaving was to much. When she had broke the news to him a few weeks ago it seemed as if his world shattered.

The car door shut with a soft “thunk”, and he loved around to pass in front of the vehicle, approaching the front steps of the open front door. He figured that everyone was still in side, and having came over so often he just walked through the open door. “Chloe!” He called out, letting her know that he was here.

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Chloe had been packing since about eight o'clock that morning, but she found herself mostly starring off into space. Because it was too hard to be putting her things in the perfectly square brown boxes. They were already piled up in a corner of her bedroom but she's only filled about four of those boxes. Chloe couldn't bring herself to move an inch from her made up white bed. Why was it so hard this time? why did it almost seem impossible? They've moved before but maybe she didn't remember it last time, she was just a toddler, but now that she's basically made a life for herself there. She made friends, she was a good student, she fell in love with someone.

When her father broke the news to her and her family about getting a job promotion they were excited and happy for him, until he told them they would have to move for him to get it. Chloe had protested the whole week and while her mother wanted to protest too she was on her father's side of things. It meant more money and a better life but Chloe liked the way things were. Her siblings didn't seem to be too effect by it, Lovella was already off in college and her two brothers were looking for colleges to go to. River moved in with her mother once she found out that they were moving.

Chloe snapped out of her thoughts quickly and moved her head to stare up at the wide open door of her bedroom. Did she hear Danny? he often came over so it wasn't uncommon to hear him or see him almost every single day. Unless she was grounded but that rarely happened. Chloe had to find the strength to get up from her bed. Her feet hit the light blue carpet and walked out to the hallway. Looking over the railing she saw Danny downstairs, he looked like he was in a panic, like he had lost everything in a blink of an eye. She couldn't find her voice to speak, so she quickly turned towards the stairs and ran down there first one at a time but it quickly turned to a sprint of two at a time until she was all the way down the stairs. She didn't stop there though, she quickly ran over to him and wrapped her slender arms around him. This day she never wanted it to end, if it could just freeze frame right there, it would be okay with her.

message 16: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments The house was becoming empty, there was little to no furniture left inside. The wooden bench that was set against the wall next to the door that served as both a shoe and backpack rack was no where in sight, neither was the couches in the living room, or the table in the dining room. He already found himself staring at the spots on the walls where pictures of the family hung. His heart hurt, he knew that Chloe had tried to explain why she must move, but even she was barely able to get that out.

He moved further into the entrance just as the movers and a stressed looking father came down the hallway, with a desk in their hands. Danny received a quick hello from Chloe's father, Cegear. He made sure to return the greetings in a positive, and proper tone. He shifted uncomfortably, it didn't feel right to run and find Chloe, or go straight to her room like he always did, so he waited patiently, his head down, inspecting his worn out sneakers.

He found it funny that he still wore this old things, but he remembered their origin perfectly. Chloe and him and gone shopping and she pointed out that they would look good on him. Guys like it when girls do that sort of thing, so the next day he went back and bought them. Chloe had noticed the shoes the first day he wore them afterwards and it warmed his heart.

Danny looked up as he heard someone rushing down the stairs. Actually that was an understatement, they were booking it down the stairs. He waited to see who it was and once he saw it was Chloe he met her halfway, and embraced her with welcome arms. "Chloe." He breathed out as he held on to her, his voice was shaky and his heart beat was quick as if he was scared or nervous. He didn't want this to end. He wanted to whisk her away and never let her leave, but knew he couldn't.

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Chloe knew that her parents have both been stressed for the past week, they had every right to be though. They had to plan so many things and on top of that deal with Chloe basically being a brat. That's actually what she had been this whole week. However, instead of grounding her, they just let her act out. Mostly because they knew why she was acting like this. She didn't want to leave and that was perfectly normal. At the beginning of this week Chloe wasn't the same bright and peachy girl everyone knew. She had grown quiet and kept to herself. If you could look into her blue eyes it was as if the light had died, making them appear dull. They had been working all morning to get the big furniture out of the house. Her brothers had started packing what used to be their game room this morning. Her mother had started with the kitchen, however, Chloe lost track of her as the day went on.

Chloe couldn't find the words to speak, why was it so hard to say anything to him? She didn't know, all she knew was that she didn't want to let go of him. Please don't take me away from him she kept thinking over and over again in her mind. Soon when she thought she could muster up the words to speak she actually could feel a few tears slip. She didn't want to cry, not now! she buried her face into his chest and clutched his shirt with one of her small hands. He was her better half.

Chloe was trying to take a few deep breaths to help calm herself down, she was losing everything, her home, her friends, her best friend, who also happened to be the guy that she fell for. She never told him afraid of losing their friendship, afraid of losing him. Chloe was soon able to pull herself together long enough to look up at him. She wasn't prepared for any look he would have on his face. He knew he was hurt just as much as she was.

message 18: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments There had been so much stress in this house and within Chloe that even he felt it. She had been acting out even around him, and he has done his best to accommodate that. He knew that she was just trying to express herself. Sometimes they would just sit together in silence after a long and hard day, and watch a movie. They hadn't done that in a few days, and he already missed that.

Danny was torn...he wanted to tell her about his feelings but her but then she wouldn't leave with her family, and then she would find out about his secret. It would crush her, and he couldn't bear to do that to her. ((I think I'll be going with the cancer/rare disease route with a twist in it)). Danny's body shook a little bit, he was scared for what was to come after Chloe left.

He pulled away just enough to look at her face, but still hold on to her tightly, gripping her shoulders loosely. Her eyes were reddened, and so was his, but less noticeable. "Hey..." He started but was at a loss for words. He pulled her back into a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you so much." He whispered into her ear while in the hug. He backed away from her and wiped at his eyes. No he wasn't crying, he just had water coming down his face, there must be a leak above him...

message 19: by Angel of Life (last edited Mar 16, 2018 10:17AM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((Ah okay, sounds good. Sorry if it's short. I'm on my phone and I never know how long they turn out to be))

All she could focus on now was his face and couldnt handle seeing him so broken. She already missed hanging out with him, missed their late night conversations even when they had Justin in call. She missed him coming to pick her up for school. She missed shopping with him, watcbing movies. She missed eating dinner at his house. She missed swimming with him. She missed camping with him, she missed his hugs most of all.

She had so many memories with him, even the one where he went to the hospital with her, after she fell out of a tree and broke her leg. He was so nice to her during that period. He carried her back pack for her until it healed. She remembered getting stood up by a guy that was supposed to take her to the school dance so he showed up took her instead. All because her so siblings called him and told him what happened.

Soon she found her voice, sure it cracked a little when she said his name. "Danny..." It took all her will power to fight through all the teara just threatening to poor out. "I have something for you, if you stay right here I can go get it. Please stay" she said it as if she were to turn her back he would disappear on her. She quickly turned and ran up the stairs again and almost slipped on the carpet as she slipped into her room. You could hear things being thrown to the side and a thud from something falling onto the floor. She soon found what she was looking for. It was a present she had made him. A photo album of all the memories they shared from the time they met until now. In the back was a letter to him.

message 20: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments Danny smiled weakly at her, he was really going to miss her. He prayed that all those memories with and of her would not fade from memory. She was so small and he worried about whether or not she would make it in her new town.

He didn't want to reminisce right now because that would make it harder to let her go. He also didn't want to be weighed down by the good times and all the feelings that would be piled together from the memories. Danny shifted away from her, pulling out of the hug and studying her. One could definitely tell that she had been stressed, and frustrated, and worried, and scared all in one.

"Yes?" He said with a sniffle before clearing his throat and settling in to the situation. he needed to learn to embrace the fact that she was slipping away, and he knew it probably would be the last time they saw each other. "I'll wait right here." He said trying to cheer up the situation by sliding to the right a foot or two. He laughed softly and called after her. "Hurry up! I'm waiting!"

He shook his head in disbelief, she was probably trashing her semi-packed room into a crazed aftermath of a small tornado. He heard a few loud thuds before he walked over to the bottom of the stairs. "Are you coming?" He asked warily, she was taking a while already, and he wanted for her to be in his presence, so he can ask her if she wanted to go for a ride.

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments "Yeah, yeah hold your horses!" she called down to him before walking out of her room with a book in her hands. This time she didn't rush down the stairs, mostly because she wanted to soak in the way he looked. Burn it into her head, maybe then she wouldn't forget what he looked like. Chloe soon reached the bottom of the carpeted stairs and looked up into his eyes now. She handed him what she was holding. "It's a photo album of all the memories we shared. When I was putting it together I realize there was a lot of those. I think Justin is in there a few times." She told him.

She shift all her weight from one foot to the other, she heard her father walk back inside the house. He was now on the phone probably with work. She didn't dare look at him because she just knew that she would say something and regret it later, it was better to just keep looking at Danny. Because at least he could keep her calm for a little while. "I hope you like it, and if you hate it that's fine too" she told him playing it off like it was no big deal that she made this for him. She was always like that in their friendship. She was going to miss everything and she didn't know if she would be able to hold her own once she moved. She always had Danny to stand up for her and Justin every once in awhile.

message 22: by Kya | Diamond (last edited Mar 16, 2018 07:59PM) (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments "Aww." He said reaching out to accepted the album. He opened to a random page and saw a photo of her and him, smiling away at a carnival that came to town a few months ago. There was a few more photos with that same venue that was plastered onto the page as well. Turning the page once and saw the theme switch to the week long lake trip her, Justin, and himself went on. The good old days.

"Why would I hate it when I love it." Danny said genuinely, looking at her, a small smile tugging at his lips. He then turned to look at her father as he entered. He was on a call, and it was best not to be loud or interrupt him. "Up to your room or go for a drive?" He whispered still looking over his shoulder at her father and turned back to her to discover what her answer was.

Either one was good, though the first would probably be the best, seeing that it sounded like there was still plenty of stuff she had to pack still. Apparently, if the rumor from Aiden was correct, they planned to leave this afternoon or in the evening. They weren't moving across the country, but still, it was still more then five hours away.

message 23: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Chloe watched him open to a random page, she didn't know what pictures he was looking at but she loved making it for him. Looking at all of those pictures herself she remembered everything they did together. He was just a blessing to have in her life and she was glad that she got to share so many years with him. Out of all of the years he's never given up on her so she wanted to show him how much that meant to her by making him something that he could have forever.

Chloe hadn't expected him to stay for so long, it was now just reaching the afternoon time. They weren't leaving until about six so she still had time to pack up her things in her room. Unless her mother did some of the packing while she was gone. Which knowing her mother that might happen if she decided to leave the house with Danny. She wanted to leave the house was suffocating her, she felt like she couldn't breath. She soon heard his question and thought that maybe leaving would be good.

"I think we should go for that drive. I'll just text my mom, I have no idea where she is right now. And it looks like my dad is busy... actually him and I haven't been on speaking terms this week." She muttered to him as she took her phone out of her pocket and texted her mom that she was leaving with Danny for a few hours and that she will be back in plenty of time before they had to leave. Chloe then slipped it back into her pocket and smiled a little bit at him. "Okay are you ready?" she asked and soon she wrapped her arms around his and pulled him over to the door. "Come on we are burning day light"

message 24: by Kya | Diamond (last edited Mar 18, 2018 11:31AM) (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments "Alright. Whenever you're ready we can go." Danny said still busy with looking at each page carefully, recalling each adventure and late night they had together. After she texted her mother and asked him if he was ready he closed the album and tucked it underneath his arm as she began to pull him towards the door.

"Alrighty, lets go then." He said chuckling as they walked out the door and across the grass towards his car. He let her go once they got close and he reached out to open the passenger side door. He held it open as she got inside the car, and shut the door softly, and jogged around to the drivers side. He opened his door and slipped into his seat closing the door and then putting the key into the engine, turning it over and starting it.

He looked over at her and grinned. "Where are we heading?" He raised a brow, and placed his hand on the gear shifter. He started driving forward, just merging onto the empty road, going slowly.

message 25: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments ((Sorry for the length. I’ll be adding lots more detail from now on))

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments (No worries, I was working on my reply to you this morning, but then I had to go to work. So I might have it up tonight.)

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Chloe giggled a little bit as she got into his truck, he was always such a gentleman when it came to that sort of thing with him, not like it was ever a bad thing because it wasn't. Chloe buckled up the seatbelt. She remembered when he was working on this truck, she was often over at his house to keep him company as he worked on it and Justin attempted to help but he wasn't the best with old cars. He mostly did motorcyles anyway, she watched as he soon got into the truck as well. "I remember you fixing this truck up. You put a lot of work and hours into it." She commented before she just relaxed into the seat.

"What do you mean where are we going? I thought you had an idea." She quietly said before she thought of something for the both of them to do. "Oh can we go for a walk around the lake and just talk like we use to it. The lake trail I was trying to run to get fit." She told him and laughed at her own stupidity on that one. She was about eleven or twelve when she did that. But she's never had to worry about her weight or really what she ate. Danny and Justin had told her multiple times that she looked fine. She pulled down the sun visor and looked at him one more time.

(I'm sorry it's so short)

message 28: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments "Yes I did." He agreed looking out the window. Chloe had never been the best with understanding cars and car parts, yet no girl he had met had been into mechanic work...and he knew that he probably wouldn't find one. He watched as the houses in this all too familiar neighborhood passed by. There was a gentle breeze that blew through the opened window and seemed to play with their hair.

((I didn't say it was a truck. I said it was a old charger. (first paragraph of first post), but I guess it could be a truck...))

"No idea, I just wanted to get out, and go anyway the road would take us." He said quietly back to Chloe. He nodded once at the selection of where they should go. "That is the destination then." He said turning onto the right road that would lead to the lake trail.

They passed so much greenery that the air smelled like nature, similar to that of how the earth smelled after it rained. He didn't know what to say so he stuck with glancing over at her occasionally, and watching the road. He allowed this time for her to talk if she wanted to. If not that was fine with him.

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments (Oh sorry I thought it was)

message 30: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments ((Lets just keep going. It's okay))

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Chloe didn't mind if she was the one that had to pick where they were going, she always enjoyed going anywhere with him and the little adventures that they had. They had so many together, they've also done many dumb things, like biking through the woods with Justin and a few other boys they went to school with. None of them thought Chloe could keep up witht hem but Danny and Justin knew better than to judge her. Chloe remembered all the times they would lay in the grass at the park, or go swimming at the waterfalls. She glanced towards him for a minute or so, she wished he would just say something. She hated the silence. So she decided to talk instead.

"Do you remember the most dumbest thing we've ever done? I mean your opinnion could be different from mine but I think it was when we were in middle school and those bullies dared Justin, you and I to stay overnight in that haunted house. That was just down the street from our school. Justin kept saying if I didn't want to go we didn't have to do it. But I think that was just him trying to get out of it. But none of us slept very well that night." She started off just talking because it felt better to do that. "I told my mom I was going to miss my adventures with you and she told me that I would make new friends. But we only a few years left of high school, I don't think I want to make friends. It took you about a month or so to get me to be friends with you when we were little. Can you imagine how hard it would be now if you tried to become friends with me. I guess I just don't want things to fade. Because I think that's what I'm mostly afraid of. It's not the moving, it's not starting in a new place, it's not being the new kid or not knowing where anything is. It's the memories" She finally admitted to him, before she started to look out the window again at all of the tree's passing them by.

message 32: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments He listened to her story, and that brought back memories. He hadn't wanted to go into that haunted house, but since he had already explored it before that day he didn't mind. Yeah he never did admit going into the house before that day to Justin or Chloe, and if he were to break the news now he didn't know how they'd react. It wasn't like he helped to protect them from while in the house.

He looked over at her, pulling into a path that let more to the lake. "I remember the first time we met, I think I drew all over your picture to get your attention." He said laughing. They had met in elementary school and he had been trying to get her attention for weeks, maybe even a month. He pulled into a parking spot, but didn't shut off the car, he didn't really want to get out, so he sat there.

"But going back to the dumbest thing we've ever done was probably that late night trip when you persuaded me to take you to that concert, and we left right when we got through the check in spot." He said with a smile. She had really wanted to see this band play and already had tickets. He didn't want to go but took her anyways. They saw the scene and what was going around and looked at each other and he dragged her out of there. That was recently too.

((Sorry, I fell asleep right when I got home yesterday))

message 33: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((Oh don't worry about it, I was busy with a final yesterday anyway))

"Yeah I didn't like you for that. I was supposed to give that picture to my parents after school that day. I was mad at you" she laughed about the memory now, at the time it wasn't funny but she couldn't help but smile now, because at least now it didn't bother her. She looked out over the lake when he pulled up and parked the car, she didn't know what to say to him now, beccause there was so much that she could say to him. She didn't want to leave the car either.

Soon she unbuckled the seat belt there was no point in having it on if they weren't moving. She glanced back over at him before putting her full attention back on him. She tilted her head at him and tried to recall what happened that night. She then remembered what he was talking about. She hadn't really paid for the tickets. She took them from Aiden because he missed one of her concerts at the school and was really hurt by it. She of course had to pay him back over the past couple of days. She sighed and leaned against the seat. "You couldn't get me out of there fast enough. You practically half dragged and half picked me up to get out of there. But thank you for always protecting me in that aspect." She said to him. Chloe hated goodbyes, she was never good at them, even if she knew she was going to see the person the next day. She leaned forward and placed her forehead against his arm. She would give anything to not have to leave.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((Oh okay no worries, I passed out by the time I got home last night anyways))

message 35: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((oh it's okay))

message 36: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments ((For sure Responding today. I ended up doing a last minute travel vacation for spring break))

message 37: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments "I have apologized." He said laughing, but he had figured that she would hold that above him for awhile, or at least until something worse happens, it hasn't yet. He sat in silence after he unbuckled. He watched the water lap against the sand since the boats out on the lake was stirring the water.

"I did didn't I?" He said softly. There was something nagging at the back of his mind. He should tell her the secret, about why he didn't want her to leave, and how this may be the last time together, but he didn't want to worry her, so with a gulp he pushed that thought aside, forcing his mind to go back to the night of that concert. He sat still as she leaned into him. He reached across himself and put his hand on the back of her head gently, holding her. "I wish you didn't have to leave." He said a tear starting to form, but it didn't fall yet.

((Is it just me or are you ready to just get going with the second part of the story, where he is already an angel.))

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((Yeah I feel as though we should, I can post next though, I'll wrap things up here and then we can flash forward to her coming back.))

message 39: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments ((That works. Let’s do that. Just a brief summary of them finishing up here then summarize the move then skip to present day))

message 40: by Angel of Life (last edited Apr 03, 2018 02:23PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments The next hour or so was just full of the both of them crying, they probably looked silly sitting in a car and crying together. Once they both were able to compose themselves he drove her home, every minute as they got closer and closer to her house her heart sank. It wasn't very long before they had reached her house. Her brothers were carrying out a few boxes that said her name on the side in her mom's hand writing. She figured her mother probably packed up her room while she was gone. River was there and watching as her brother's rough housed with each other. Chloe couldn't move. She was frozen and it was almost as if she didn't want to. Soon the truck was fully packed and everyone was getting ready to leave. That's when her father had waved her over because they were leaving right away.

Chloe unbuckled her seat belt and turned to Danny and looked him in the eyes. It was now or never she had one last thing to tell him. "Before I go, there is one thing I have to tell you so just listen." She told him quietly before she took in a deep breath. "I love you. And I don't mean in our usual silly friendship way I mean I really really loved you Danny and I always have. I'm in love with you." She told him she gave him a small smile and soon kissed his cheek. "Don't forget about me okay" She quickly got out before he could stop her. She walked over to her families car, she didn't really have a car of her own because then she would never leave. Aidan and Cooper shared a car most of the time. Chloe got into the car and turned around to look at him through the back windshield.

3 years later

With the music blaring and lost in her own little world, Chloe finally pulled into the small town that she once grew up in. Even though it had only been three years a lot of things changed. Then again three years could be a long time. She hoped that someone from school was still around. She would surprise Danny later with his favorite food and movie. Though what if he already had a girlfriend? what if he didn't remember who she was? She took in a deep breath and turned the radio down before parking the car in the motel parking lot. They didn't have a big parking lot considering the motel was right on the main street. She was looking to buy or rent a place back in town. It all depended on how her interactions with old friends went. Chloe stepped out of the car with her sun glasses on, a blue and white tank top with some jean shorts. It was in the middle of summer when she drove back. She wondered if she would recognize anyone off the bat. She walked into the motel lobby and looked around for the front desk person. "Hello?" she called out

((So sorry if it's crappy!))

message 41: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments ((No it’s fine! I Won’t be able to respond for like 2-3 hours just heads up))

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((oh no worries))

message 43: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments ((I may or may not respond tonight. I'm starting to fall asleep trying to do roleplays and homework. then I've got chores before I go to bed...yeah.))

message 44: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((okay))

message 45: by Kya | Diamond (last edited Apr 04, 2018 11:17AM) (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments Danny had watched her leave from where he was leaning against the hood of his car. He had gotten out of the car and hugged her goodbye. He was still warm inside from her kiss that she left on his cheek and he had responded in the most traditional way possible, and a hard to keep promise. "I promise I won't forget you Chloe." He hadn't returned her statement about her love for him with that of his own and he regretted it.

He didn't know why, but for some reason he never choose to have a phone, the only phone he had every used was the landline that rested on the counter in his kitchen. His family could have afforded a phone, but never gifted one to him. Danny had asked to not get one, he figured it would just add more attachments. But he was dying, and didn't want to hold on to anyone or anything...except Chloe.

About a year after Chloe left

Danny had been transported to the hospital. He had been involved in a car accident that totaled his car, and he had fallen unconscious the moment following the impact. The car tumbled and flipped for 3 rotations before coming to a stop near a light pole, the other vehicle flipped as well, but the driver had survived.

His organ functions slowed and he was put into a medically induced coma. Then pronounced brain dead and the plug was pulled a few months later.

But that wasn't all that happened...

Present Day

Karina had been assigned to work in a small town, and wasn't given clear instructions on what exactly to do so she just picked up a job at a small motel, nothing big, nothing noticeable. Blend in. He had said. Don't bring attention to yourself. Danny had said, repeating the rules she already knew so well. This wasn't her first gig of helping out an angel. She knew that he couldn't rest properly until he had resolved his issue. Everyone had a chance to resolve one issue before they permanently left Earth, but a few chose impossible tasks that ended up trapping them here for decades on end.

A voice called out from the front lobby and she walked out to the front desk from a tucked away office. "Hi. How can I help you today?" Karina asked the girl politely. She herself wore light colored jean pants and a plain grey shirt with an unzipped jacket.

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Chloe was looking around at all of the pictures on the walls, they were very beautiful. She thought she recognized some of the names but she couldn't be sure. She soon spun around when she heard a voice she placed her hand over her heart. "You scared me" she laughed a little bit before walking over to her. "Yes I'm staying in town for about two weeks and I needed a room, I was kind of hoping you weren't booked either, other places I checked were." She said to the woman behind the counter. Over the years she didn't hear a single word from Danny or Justin. It kind of broke her heart but maybe she could see them again, but what if they both forgot about her like she thought most people did. She would be okay if Justin did but not Danny. He was everything to her. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, her parents had begged her not to go back to town but she wanted to be out on her own. They thought her going back to town would keep her from going to college or starting her own business.

message 47: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments ((Okay. So I wanted to tell you something. I will respond to our rp, I promise. But I can only do so when I sit down at my laptop/computer. [Trying to respond on my phone is a mess so I gave up trying to a while ago]. But I'm not on my laptop 24/7, and some days are harder to get on then others. I only do quick responses/discussions on my phone, so don't think I'm ignoring our rp if you see me posting shorter, more talkative messages in other groups. I will respond here. I promise! If I don't, feel free to message me after 12-24 hours. Thank you for reading all this, and I plan to respond to the rp tonight. I've been meaning to send this out to all my roleplays.))

message 48: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments Karina gave a small laugh. she hadn't thought that asking what the girl needed would scare her, but she guessed it did. She shook her head and apologized, "I am sorry." It was half sincere and half in a ready to move on tone.

She stepped up to the computer system that was on the desk that stood between the girl and herself, and moved the mouse to activate the screen, and begun to click on a bunch of links that took her to the correct system. "One moment." Karina said holing up her index finger to indicate her to wait. After a minute she found the number of an available room.

"I've got one room available right now, it is room seven. How long do you plan on staying again?" Karina asked for clarification, just to make sure she didn't mess anything up.

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments ((Okay so heads up, I just started college again, I'm taking four classes, which means heavy work loads, I don't have internet at home so it's hard for me to do homework most of the time. Plus I'm working now three days and starting my own business though I might push that off until later because I can't continue to put so much on myself. So I'm sorry if my replies are really slow))

Chloe looked at the girl before glanced down towards the floor and waited as she heard the key's on the computer being pressed down with the girls fingers. Chloe then heard her question and glanced over to her again "Oh two weeks. I had some work I had to do here." She explained to Karina, she didn't remember a motel being here when she was younger so it seemed kind of strange to have it on the main road. She thought she would question her later about it. She looked at her clothing and smiled a little bit, at least they society was being more understanding. "Oh and do you have a phone book here? I'm trying to get in contact with a few people that live here. I just don't remember their numbers after being gone for so many years." She said to her.

message 50: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond | 666 comments ((college sucks. I understand. I'm in my first year and it sucks already.))

"Got it." Karina said typing up a few more details before she gave the girl a estimated and minimum total for price. Of course if she were to order room service or use some of the amenities the price would go up, but the pool was free access to guests.

"A rough estimate on your bill as of right now will be around a thousand dollars. Can I get your name and information?" She asked, slipping a clipboard with a few papers clipped on to it to the girl. While the guest filled out paperwork Karina begun to get everything set up in the computer system and got the key ready.

« previous 1