Literally Anything and Everything Roleplays! discussion

General > Chat

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1133 comments Mod
Some chit chat action goes on in here, no spamming though pwease.

message 2: by Kody (new)

Kody Hey!

message 4: by Kody (new)

Kody By the way did you want to continue the other rp we had? Since I'm back now

message 6: by Kody (new)

Kody The one with Casey and how he had like six other people or something

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1133 comments Mod
I would, but you deleted that one and the second one we had.

message 8: by Kody (new)

Kody I did? Well shit never mind

Yeah haha I moved them to a "Dead" folder with some other old RPs and when I looked again, they were gone.

message 10: by Kody (new)

Kody Oh well. Anyways if you ever wanted a new rp to reactivate the group then I'm down

Yeah I'll think about it. I had an idea that I was wanting to do, I twisted an old idea I had, but I'm not sure if you would like it is the only thing :P

message 12: by Kody (new)

Kody As long as it isn't incest I'm open for anything

I'll post it here if you wanna take a look at it and see if it's something that interests you. It's a MxM one cause, well, it's me haha

(view spoiler)

message 14: by Kody (new)

Kody Sounds like fun

message 16: by Kody (new)

Kody Let's do it! Want me to go make a thread?

message 18: by Madame Malice (new)

Madame Malice (madamemalice) Hey guys!

message 20: by Madame Malice (new)

Madame Malice (madamemalice) I think it was my fault the group died. I was on hiatus for a long time when I made it so oopps

Oh no, I don't think it was anyone in particular really haha it just sorta went away is all.

message 22: by Madame Malice (new)

Madame Malice (madamemalice) Yeah I know but I still feel bad. But hey it's getting back now!

Yeee!! I hope so, it's such a cute little group. I like it :3

message 24: by Madame Malice (new)

Madame Malice (madamemalice) Yeah I liked it when it was active too :)

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hi!

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) How are you guys??

message 28: by Madame Malice (new)

Madame Malice (madamemalice) Pretty good, avoiding responsiblity as usual

message 30: by Kody (new)

Kody Same and I’m lazy as hell

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) honestly, same XD

message 34: by Kody (new)

Kody I do!!! That was a boss show

I had such a huge crush on Danny growing up lol they put it on Hulu and I've been watching it since yesterday xD

message 36: by Kody (new)

Kody I don't have hulu. I was thinking of getting it since I wanted to watch Handmaid's tale but I'm broke af XD

I only have it cause I wanted to watch Ghost Adventures and don't have cabal lol my brother pays for that and I pay for NetFlix.

message 38: by Kody (new)

Kody I wanted to convince my parents to get it but my mom was all that's the same as netflix we don't need another one! I was like NOOOOO

Anyone ever just look through old RP replies that you have from a group you've been in for a while and cringe? Cause I just did that, and the cringe is so real xD

message 41: by Madame Malice (new)

Madame Malice (madamemalice) HarpyAshe **Can You Live A Life Of Peace And Happiness? I Don't Think So!!** wrote: "Anyone ever just look through old RP replies that you have from a group you've been in for a while and cringe? Cause I just did that, and the cringe is so real xD"

I remember looking back at the days when I posted one liners.... *shudders*

message 42: by Lunatic (new)

Lunatic Krovan (green_lunat) | 131 comments Tell me about it. Not to mention all the shallow plots that I did xD

Oh yeah, I've been in the detailed roleplayera group since I started goodreads in 2013....good Lord my responses were horrid xD and the way I laid out my characters and plots. Just....ew xD

message 44: by Grace (new)

Grace | 3 comments hey