Literally Anything and Everything Roleplays! discussion

General > Introduce Yourself Lovelies!

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1133 comments Mod
Say a quick hello, hi, hola, maybe some interesting stuff about yourself? :3

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everyone! I just joined this fun group, nice to meet y'all. =)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a pleasure. Thanks for making this great group in the first place! =)

message 6: by Milo (new)

Milo  Hi... I'm Aly. I was searching for a good romance roleplay group and I thought I'd try this. *shy wave and smile*

message 8: by Milo (new)

Milo  Thanks for the warm welcome!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello nice to meet you all

message 10: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 2 comments Um, hey?

message 12: by Lunatic (new)

Lunatic Krovan (green_lunat) | 131 comments I just joined yesterday or the day before and I haven't said Hi. SOoo HELLO

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 6 comments heyo ^^

message 16: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 6 comments no prob ^^ i LOVE romance..... pun totally inteneded XD

message 18: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 6 comments are undertale and yugioh ships aloud here? or am i to anime?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1133 comments Mod
Nope, do what you please, I have no restrictions so long as it's romance related ^^ or there's romance somewhere in it at least haha

message 20: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 6 comments XD yyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyy* tosses fluff everywhere with ships* u get a ship, and u get a ship, and u get a ship, eveeryone gets a ship XD

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 6 comments hehe ^^ wanna rp? i have a lot of ships im dieing to rp

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge fan of roleplaying ships ^^; I'm more into making my own character and plots sorta thing. But maybe when I'm not doing so many roleplays, cause you know, RPs die off and all that, I would be willing to give it a shot. Does that sound okay? (:

message 24: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3 comments Hello y'all, you probably won't see me hanging around requests much, but I'm pretty much always around so if you want you can hmu in pms. Ciao!

message 26: by Aboo (new)

Aboo (AbooOfficial) | 2 comments Hi guys! I'm Aboo. I hope it isn't too late to join. I used to roleplay a while back on a different website, but I haven't in a few years so I'm rusty. It's something that I wanted to get back into. I am also new to this website. If anyone could help me out or knows any groups or roleplays I could join, please message me! And friend me, I need some friends since I am new. Thanks, I'm excited to meet you all! c:

message 27: by Aboo (new)

Aboo (AbooOfficial) | 2 comments I enjoy group roleplays! I am not too big on private roleplays. I also prefer human roleplays rather than animal characterized ones. I enjoy drama and romance in my roleplays!

message 28: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 1 comments I hope it’s not to late to join...
My name is Vanessa and I’m completely new to roleplaying (so please excuse me if I have any weird questions or I don’t know how something works)
I’m open to any kind of roleplay! So if you have an idea that you want to do with me just let me know :)

Max 𣀠(When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace) (kleinsao) | 1 comments Hello how is everyone doing? I am new here and so I was wondering if anyone wants to roleplay?

Welcome both of you to the group. I hope you have a lot of fun here :D

message 31: by Grace (new)

Grace Hey im grace