What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Sci-Fic with brain transplant?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Dobrez (cdobrez) | 5 comments HS student looking for a science fiction set of books in which character gets a brain transplant. One green cover, one blue cover? Says he read it during middle school...in last several years.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Cindy, could you ask if (view spoiler) I didn't want to just type that all out in case someone who sees this wants to read the book. If that's it, just let us know and I'll go digging through my book lists. Since my "read" books listed here on GR number almost 5k, I'll wait to see if it's even worth looking before I go wading through all those titles.

message 3: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Dobrez (cdobrez) | 5 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Cindy, could you ask if [spoilers removed] I didn't want to just type that all out in case someone who sees this wants to read the book. If that's it, just let us know and I'll go digging through m..."

I've sent a message asking...is this Meg Cabot's Airhead series? And, thank you for your reply!

message 4: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Or perhaps the Cold Awakening trilogy by Robin Wasserman. The first one is Frozen

(Note: this series was originally published as the Skinned trilogy : Skinned, Crashed, Wired -- but came out in paperback with a new series name and with the volumes retitled: Frozen, Shattered, and Torn)

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Bumping since Cindy posted recently.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Frozen (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Robin Wasserman (other topics)