Astronomy and Space exploration discussion

DISCUSSIONS AND LATEST NEWS > Professor Stephen Hawking Dies At 76

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alok, Group founder (new)

Alok | 97 comments Mod
Hello , As you all might already know . Professor Stephen Hawking Dies at the age of 76 on 14th March 2018. I was devastated to hear this , this morning . If feels like the world has lost another Bright star , As every other Big Bright Star . This too has left an Great and Wonderful Supernova Remnant Behind after its passing ......But Unlike Any other star , This Remnant will last In out Hearts For Ever......Thank you for all that you have Done to the Humanity Professor..
Rest In Peace

message 2: by Alok, Group founder (new)

Alok | 97 comments Mod
I just Realized another Fact ...Stephen Hawking was born on the date of Galileo's death, the 8th of January. He has died on the date of Albert Einstein's birth, the 14th of March.......This is more than just a Co-incidence......

message 3: by Vivek (new)

Vivek Joshi | 13 comments YOU shouldn't read too much into this. For that matter, Newton was born the year Galileo died which is, incidentally exactly 300years before Hawkings birth year. Flippantly I might even mention the film Summer of 42 a "coming-of-age" comedy drama based on a novel, but, befoe its release the script was written as a novella which became a rage, so much so that the film began to be attributed to the latter, rather than the reverse. Which is what seems to be happening in the world of particle physics, the eterrnal chicken and egg business.