The Post Card Exchange discussion

NGV Triennial postcards

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (last edited Mar 14, 2018 01:47AM) (new)

Diana (secondhandrose) | 209 comments Last Saturday my sister and I went to the National Gallery of Victoria's Triennial. Featuring the work of over 100 artists and designers from 32 countries, the NGV Triennial surveys the world of art and design, across cultures, scales, geographies and perspectives. It was fantastic! I have 5 postcards of featured artworks to send. Comment here if you would like one and please message me your details. I will post next week.

message 2: by Biju (new)

Biju V | 117 comments I would like to have one :)

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana (secondhandrose) | 209 comments Biju wrote: "I would like to have one :)"

Please message me your address Biju.

message 4: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 91 comments I would like one, you find such great cards! I will send you one in return again!

message 5: by Carol (new)

Carol (carol_humboldt) | 90 comments Me please!

message 6: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Braithwaite (shazbook) | 41 comments I would love one of these cards if there are any left Diana and happy to send one in return:)

message 7: by Ying-Yao (new)

Ying-Yao Chen | 76 comments Ⅰ′d like to have one. Thank you.😘😘

message 8: by Diana (new)

Diana (secondhandrose) | 209 comments All cards are now accounted for. Sorry Ying Yao you were number 6 so I don't have a Triennial p/c for you but if you send me your address I will send another postcard.
Cards reserved for:
Biju
Trisha
Kristina
Carol
Sharon

message 9: by Diana (new)

Diana (secondhandrose) | 209 comments Trisha wrote: "I just googled the things you were able to see...what a treat that must have been ! super cool :)"

It was awesome and it was free!

message 10: by Diana (new)

Diana (secondhandrose) | 209 comments All the Triennial cards went in the post this morning.

message 11: by Biju (new)

Biju V | 117 comments Diana wrote: "All the Triennial cards went in the post this morning."

Thanks. Will let you know on receiving it :)