GOOD REVIEWS discussion

The Summer of Crud
This topic is about The Summer of Crud
20 views
Self Publishing > Seeking Reviews for Dark, Disturbing Coming-of-Age Literary Novel

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonathan (new) - added it

Jonathan LaPoma (jonlapoma) | 12 comments Hi,

I'm seeking reviews for my coming of age literary novel The Summer of Crud. The Summer of Crud follows a troubled 22-year-old songwriter who takes a cross-country US road trip with a friend after they graduate from college. He hopes the trip will help him to unlock his songwriting potential, start a band, and avoid having to student teach in the fall, but following his dream slowly begins tearing him apart.

The Summer of Crud was recommended by Barnes & Noble (B&N Press Presents selection) and Kirkus Reviews, who called it, "A slender fast-paced, fever-dreamed excursion . . . undeniably addictive."

I can send a PDF, MOBI, EPUB, or print copy.

FYI, the novel contains heavy profanity, graphic sexual situations, violence, sexual abuse, and drug/alcohol abuse.

Thanks!

Jon


Mosquitha | 2 comments Hi John,

Sounds like an interesting book for me. Once I am finished with the one I am currently reading, I' d be interested in receiving your book in change of an honest review.


message 3: by Jonathan (new) - added it

Jonathan LaPoma (jonlapoma) | 12 comments Mosquitha wrote: "Hi John,

Sounds like an interesting book for me. Once I am finished with the one I am currently reading, I' d be interested in receiving your book in change of an honest review."


Great, thanks, Mosquitha! Would you like a print or ebook copy?

-Jon


Mosquitha | 2 comments No probs, looking forward to read it. Mobi file would be great. I'll send you my email address in pm.


message 5: by Jonathan (new) - added it

Jonathan LaPoma (jonlapoma) | 12 comments Mosquitha wrote: "No probs, looking forward to read it. Mobi file would be great. I'll send you my email address in pm."

Great, thanks!


message 6: by Venkitesh (new) - added it

Venkitesh Mathakode | 5 comments Hi,
Sounds interesting. If OK please share copy of the same. Would like to review the same.
Venkitesh
D504 Rohan vasantha apartments
Marathahalli
Bangalore 560037


message 7: by Jonathan (new) - added it

Jonathan LaPoma (jonlapoma) | 12 comments Venkitesh wrote: "Hi,
Sounds interesting. If OK please share copy of the same. Would like to review the same.
Venkitesh
D504 Rohan vasantha apartments
Marathahalli
Bangalore 560037"


Thanks Venkitesh! I just mailed you a copy. Can you please let me know when it arrives?

-Jon


message 8: by Venkitesh (new) - added it

Venkitesh Mathakode | 5 comments Hi Jon,

Will come back.

Thanks
Venkitesh


message 9: by Jonathan (new) - added it

Jonathan LaPoma (jonlapoma) | 12 comments Thanks!


back to top