1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Abbigail and We are the Fallen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! So what should we do for the roleplay?

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments I have absolutely no idea. If you have ideas feel free to tell. Or we can narrow an idea down together.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I had one idea if you want to do it.

Muse A works at a bar and is trying to get enough money to pay for medicine for a loved one. They don't like working there but it is the only job available. Muse B is a member of nobility and one day decides to visit the bar that Muse A works at. When at the bar they discover that Muse A has a rare ability that could benefit Muse B. Muse B knows though that the ability couldn't possibly be powerful enough for what they need it for but with training it could be. On another visit to the bar Muse B proposes a deal to Muse A. If Muse A uses there ability to help them Muse B will give them there greatest hearts desire. When Muse A tells Muse B that they want the medicine Muse B lies saying that they have the ability to heal others. With that information Muse A agrees and Muse B trains Muse A. Slowly though as Muse B trains Muse A, Muse B develops feelings for Muse A and Muse A also develops feelings for Muse B.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Great. Do you want to be Muse A or Muse B?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok. I'll be Muse B.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Cool. I'm actually about to fall asleep on you so I'll be back later. Sorry.
:),

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It's alright we can discuss, how we want to do the character template, genders of characters, what the rare ability is and all that other stuff when we're both back on Goodreads.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! What do you think the rare ability should be? It probably shouldn't be healing magic.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Maybe something like manipulating matter or like teleportation/making portals kinda thing?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I personally like teleportation/ making portals better but you can choose since it's your character.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Is your character going to be a boy or a girl?

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Boy. I've gotten really used to playing them.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

My character will be a girl. For the character template do you just want to do a simple one?

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Yeah, Just name age and appearance alright with you?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure. That works. I'll post mine soon.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

How old is your character?

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Name: Merek Athelos
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/29/c7/af/29...
Brown hair that he likes to tie up when he's working, green eyes, pale skin, about 5'11"
His magical abilities include creating portals

He also loves making music ad drawing.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Lady Rosalind Elizabeth Blackthorne
Appearance: http://maggielindemann.com/img/bio-mo...

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Cool. I suppose we should figure out where to start then?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Why don't we start with when the first meet?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't mind.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 14, 2018 06:06PM) (new)

Rosalind walked quickly through town square. She was wearing a ratty dress and a light blue hooded clock that kept her face hidden. She knew that if anyone saw her they would immediately recognize her. Many rumors about her spread throughout the town about her breathtaking beauty, from her raven black hair to her blood red lips. She was often considered to be more beautiful then a red rose.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Merek had already been working at the bar for a couple hours. His simple black pants and faded white loose shirt already had beer stains in them and the sun had just set. His hair was tied in a single messy knot at the back of his head and he stayed silent as he wiped down another meds at the counter. He pouted a drink and handed it to the awaiting man. Trying to calculate how many hours he still had to do before the night ended.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosalind was heading towards the town bar. She wasn't planning on drinking a single sip of the awful beer they served for she had far more important things to do. She had to deal with some important business and drinking would just make her mind foggy and not sharp and clear like she needed it to be at a time like this. She only brought a certain amount of gold coins with her and she hoped that she'd come home with some coins still in her black pouch tied to the belt that fit snugly around her small waist.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Merek turned and looked around, Seeing a couple people entered the pub. "Can I help you?" He asked them. They ignored him and continued on their way. He sighed. "I'll be back." He told one of the other workers before going outside, The air stale and smelling of alcohol on the inside.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosalind was almost at the town bar. She kept her quick pace as she continued to walk past people. She looked down as she passed people to ensure that no one saw her face.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments Merek looked up at the night sky for a couple minutes. Hearing someone call for him inside he groaned and stepped back inside.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosalind reached the front entrance and entered the bar. She looked around to see if anyone matched the description of who she was looking for. When she didn't see them a small frown appeared on her face. She hoped that they were simply running late and they weren't standing her up.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He went back to taking orders. Taking a long time before looking around the bar again.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosalind took a couple of steps into the bar so that people behind her could enter. She continued to look around as she tried to dodge people that were obviously drunk. Although she hoped the person she was dealing with wasn't deeply intoxicated she knew that if he had a couple of drinks before there meeting it would make her job easier.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments ((Sorry I'm a little confused. Is she meeting Merek there?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(( She could be if you want. Otherwise she could just be meeting someone else but runs into him while she waits.))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments ((I like the second one better. Sorry for the confusion.)).

He went to serve some tables. Passing out the beer and food. Finally getting to a lonely figure. "Can I get you something?" He asked.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(( It's alright.))

Rosalind found a remotely clean looking empty table and sat down. Not long after she sat down though a man came up to her and asked her if she wanted anything. Her looked handsome.... for a peasant.

"No thank you," she replied.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments "Sure?" He said. "You meeting someone? I'll direct them your way. "

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sure. Thank you though for your generosity," Rosalind replied.

She hoped that the man would leave her alone. He didn't want him revealing who she was or ruining her plans. The man she was meeting told her to come alone.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ | 508 comments He nodded. "I'll be at the bar if you change your mind," he said. Slipping back behind the counter and taking orders.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosalind nodded and watch as the man walked back towards the counter. She continued to sit in her seat, waiting for the man she was supposed to meet to show up.

« previous 1