it's personal discussion

Journals : J-L > A Journal Recording Living

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments Hey hey hey. I deleted my old account cause I didn't like the things I posted before and thought of just starting knew. Getting in arguments, offending people, writing cringey stuff...So yeah. I'm Geeky Freaky Scientist or Masi, but I think others would know me by my name. So hey, and sorry for not saying I would delete my account. I feel bad.

message 2: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments bio,o,,kk

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin | 24494 comments You're alive! Sorry that was not the proper greeting! Hey hey hey :D wait no I used to respond with like heyo or something, heya maybe? Actually I think I changed it like almost every time xD But anyways, hello! wait are you okay with comments? If not, I can delete this

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Masi, Hey!!!

message 5: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments Erin wrote: "You're alive! Sorry that was not the proper greeting! Hey hey hey :D wait no I used to respond with like heyo or something, heya maybe? Actually I think I changed it like almost every time xD But a..."

Heyoooo!!!!

message 6: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments Alex ~They/them~ (The Phoenix Reincarnated) (Bvbarmy) (Aelonian) (aa family) (Royal council) wrote: "Masi, Hey!!!"

I feel bad cuz I didn't recognize u Kavy till I checked ur journal to say Hi. I was spending my time trying to think of a reply.

message 7: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments By HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! (*tackles*)

kavi + alex + noir ~ve|vim~ (percybluefood) | 25558 comments Butterscotch wrote: "Alex ~They/them~ (The Phoenix Reincarnated) (Bvbarmy) (Aelonian) (aa family) (Royal council) wrote: "Masi, Hey!!!"

I feel bad cuz I didn't recognize u Kavy till I checked ur journal to say Hi. I w..."

I go by Alex now.

message 9: by Hallie (new)

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 16321 comments *hugs Masi*

message 10: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments I don't understand how some people can be so talented and thoughtful, but they are the ones that degrade themselves the most. Makes you wonder about how everyone's perception is different.

I don't know if I should join any of my old groups. I was barely active (read: never active), in any of them and most of the them I was mean. Idc what anybody says it true. I was called out numerous times for doing stupid silly things I thought...was funny. Or didn't know anyways. ,njklb

message 11: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments relieved. spring break bababbbbyyy.

message 12: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments Awww. But at least you could learn all that knowledge. I'm going to waste my time at the library. Reading. And studying.

message 13: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments I barely read anymore. More studying and trying to keep my good grades.

message 14: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments I'll join back my old groups. I serve no purpose in them anymore, just taking space, but at least I could say high. I don't interact with most of the members outside the group anyway so it'd be fine to say hi. I debated myself or even being in them since I thought I'd leave it cluttered, but I guess I'll give my characters up for adoption (as if anyone would want them ratchet kids dx) and can chat once in a while. I'm trying to write a script, if only I knew how to be funny anymore.

message 15: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments Deleting my old account was a mistake because I actually wanna inflict self harm on myself by reading my old role-plays and chats. Or go back to old groups that were inactive so made it private which I no longer have access to. I have nothing else to do and I wanted to come back to look into what I used to spend all myyyy time on.

message 16: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments Why am lying I never want to read thoe cringey ass things and anything I was ever on. A reel of pain comes on to my face thinking how I communicated with people. Sorry to anyone I interacted with and be blessed if you have forgotten ^_^

message 17: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments It's cringeworth looking back on what I wrote yesterday. Complaining is pathetic in itself. Really especially when no one cares lmao I'm thinking on changing back to what it originally was but what if someone searches my name or somethin...?

message 18: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments I'm washed up so I really just intend to chill out on Goodreads again. Just wanna relax as I have break coming up soon.

message 19: by SciBeeQP (new)

SciBeeQP | 19 comments I wanna start over again so let me relax as I hold nothing against anything and a lot of it was a few years back so chill out.