Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Fantasy Novel/Fairy Tale Retelling 60k words

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fran (new)

Fran | 13 comments Hi all,
I am looking for a few betas to look at my novel. I'm getting closer to publishing it, and I'd appreciate some people taking a look before I move forward.

Here's the blurb:

Eimear is Faerie. She left the land of her birth, to find a place where she felt like she could belong. She finds herself in the World, a strange place, where she is the only magical being, and she begins to build a life for herself. But when she encounters Finn, supernaturally beautiful but thoughtless and selfish, she gets angry. In a fit of rage, she casts a spell on Finn. It’s a spell that she can’t undo, even when she discovers that she’s ruined Finn’s life.

Finn is wealthy, arrogant, and cruel. He didn’t think twice about insulting Eimear, until it was too late. Now, exiled from the only home he’s ever known, he is forced to make his own way, for the first time ever. He does have support- if he wants it. Eimear, wants to assuage her guilt by helping him.

In an isolated place, thrown together initially out of desperation and need, Eimear and Finn find a way to live together. That alliance eventually blossoms into friendship, and even love. But before they can have their happily ever after, Eimear must go on a perilous journey that will force her to confront everything that she ran away from when she left Faerie.

Let me know if you're interested and thank you!

message 2: by Ella (new)

Ella Vacaroaia | 32 comments Hi Fran,

I would love to read your book- fantasy is one of my favorite genres. Would you be interested in a swap? I've written an 85K word NA Sci-fi. Please contact me at ticagirl97@gmail.com

Ella

message 3: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (ladyofbookscoffee) I would love to read this.

message 4: by Fran (new)

Fran | 13 comments Avinash wrote: "Would you be interested in trading?"

What kind of book are you working on? I'm open to trading if I know the genre

message 5: by katya (new)

katya ♥  (readbykatya) | 6 comments Your story sounds very interesting! I love a good romantic fantasy. If you’re still on the lookout feel free to private message me an email.

Have a good day.