The Friendly Book Cave 2020 discussion

Baking and Cooking Folder > What is your favourite food/food flavour?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 2638 comments Mod
What do you love to put on your food? Also what do you like to eat?

message 2: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

I love lasagne and samosas.

message 3: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Mar 16, 2018 01:06PM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them lasagne, spaghetti, pizza, spicy buffalo chicken, pizza rolls

message 4: by Steven (new)

Steven Walle (stevenwalle) | 7 comments Rumell wrote: "What do you love to put on your food? Also what do you like to eat?"

I like to put Jalapino peppers or chipotle sauce on my food. I love to eat anything. I love to try new recipes.

message 5: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

I love Jalapeno's. I can eat it spicy food well.

message 6: by addie (new)

addie !! (kittyong) Gruyère!! I could put some on everything. Same goes for barbecue sauce.

I love eating zucchinis, and pasta as well. The best is when you mix them both! They go along so well.
I'm also a huge fan of sushi!

message 7: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

Gruyeire's are nice aren't they. They taste good in pasta.

message 8: by addie (new)

addie !! (kittyong) So true!! They make pasta 100x better.

message 9: by MJD (new)

MJD Anybody else like tofu?

message 10: by MJD (new)

MJD Rico wrote: "I actually like tofu. At first I thought it was something dangerous but I found out it was cheese."

I like how it can be a good substitute for meat, especially when it is the drier firmer kind.

message 11: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

Yeah I am a vegetarian and I can eat tofu. As a vegetarian I cannot eat meat, poultry or fish. I also cancel out mushrooms because it is a fungal. I am also allergic to coconuts and pineapples bits(I can eat pineapple but not the hairy parts.)

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 127 comments "The hairy parts" does that mean the spikes?

I love to eat cookies, and I usually sprinkle salt on some foods that I eat. Notalog, because I don't want to contaminate it!

message 13: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

No, I am talking about those yellow stringy bits inside pineapples.

mewborn • i'm emo (mewborn) | 127 comments Oh..! Wow, that's unusual! I'm not allergic to anything, but I can't touch fake metals. We say I'm allergic to them, because of the outcome. I always bruise or swell after touching fake metals for a short period of time.
I was wearing earrings on day when I had a lot of pain in my ears. I took them off, and my earlobes were swelling and bruising a little. I settled it down with ice.

message 15: by MJD (new)

MJD mewborn ~girls will be girls even if there are boys in the picture~ wrote: "Oh..! Wow, that's unusual! I'm not allergic to anything, but I can't touch fake metals. We say I'm allergic to them, because of the outcome. I always bruise or swell after touching fake metals for ..."

Can you define the term "fake metal"? I do not understand what you mean.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I really like international food. Its sad for me because I never really get to have it since only my dad likes it out of my while family.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 80 comments I like roast beef with mash potatoes, carrots, yorksher pudding, and gravy.