The Friendly Book Cave 2020 discussion

Baking and Cooking Folder > Sweet Food Recipes

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 2638 comments Mod
This is where you can share your recipes for sweets and desserts.

message 2: by Rumell, Moderator. Student Governor. British Heart Foundation Volunteer (last edited Mar 14, 2018 05:32AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 2638 comments Mod
Rumell's Green Fruit Salad:

For my very own fruit salad I'd like to put grapes, oranges, plums and kiwis. I love to put a bit of orange juice in my fruit salad. My salad has mostly the colour green.

Ingredients:
Half a packet of seedless red grapes and half a packet of seedless white grapes
Two oranges
8 portions of plums
10 portions of Kiwi fruit.
1 cup of orange juice
Green food colouring (Optional)

Instructions:
1) First snip each of the grapes in half and put them in a bowl.
2) Next cut one oranges into quarters and drizzle it over the salad. With the second orange peel it and snip each segments in half and put them in the bowl.
3) Then dice 4 pieces of plums and put them in the bowl. Then snip the next 2 into quarters and add them in. Then finally cut the remaining 2 in half and add them in.
4) After that dice 4 kiwis and place them in the bowl. Next slice the next 4 kiwis and add them in. Then cut the remaining 2 into quarters and add them in.
5) Finally pour in the orange juice and fill until you get to the tip of the mixture. (Add green food colouring). Then mix all the ingredients together. Leave a side for 5 minutes then enjoy.