Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > In the Shadow of the Pyramids (Battles of Lore, #1)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tori (new)

Tori Fletcher | 1 comments Hello, my new book In the Shadow of the Pyramids was just added to GR but it's not on my author profile. I've chalked this up to my author name being different. My author page is under Tori Fletcher and ITSOTP is under Tori M Fletcher. I was wondering if it could be moved to my author profile? Thanks.

message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Tori wrote: "Hello, my new book In the Shadow of the Pyramids was just added to GR but it's not on my author profile. I've chalked this up to my author name being different. My author page is under Tori Fletche..."

Hi Tori-

GR policy is that author names should be listed as they appear on the cover image. The best thing to do here would be to edit your author profile to include your middle initial. A link to the book is always helpful, too!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (last edited Mar 13, 2018 01:10PM) (new)

rivka | 42033 comments Mod
Cassandra wrote: "The best thing to do here would be to edit your author profile to include your middle initial."

Authors cannot perform profile merges, so they cannot edit their profiles to match one that already exists.

I got this one, but in future a post in the author merge thread is the way to go.