Allegiance Series discussion

Dissociate (Allegiance #3)
This topic is about Dissociate
The books! > Dissociate *SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) I just finished Dissociate and was thinking, someone should start a topic for it! Then I realized I have moderating powers and could do it myself. XD

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Oh. My. Word, y'all! It just keeps getting better and better!!! *runs around the room fangirling wildly*

Have any of y'all read it yet? Thoughts?

Karis | 110 comments Sarah Grace wrote: "Oh. My. Word, y'all! It just keeps getting better and better!!! *runs around the room fangirling wildly*

Have any of y'all read it yet? Thoughts?"

I HAVE!!!! LOL But, no, I agree completely. I just adored the socks off this third book!

So, what did you think about Sir Emerson, Sarah Grace? And Sir Lewis with Torrance? And Mick's adjusting to his new family members? If you can't tell, I'm dying to discuss it with someone. *grins* Later today, I'll have to text my sis-in-law who's betaing it. :)

Karis | 110 comments And, HEY! Anyone who's reading these posts and isn't beta reading Dissociate, begone! *narrows eyes* It's for your own good--no spoilers! :P

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) TORRANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *sobs ugly tears* Argh, Sarah is not being nice to that poor boy. XD XD

Sir Emerson and Sir Lewis are great. :D :D :D

And I'll put this in spoilers in case there are people snooping where they shouldn't be . . . ;) (view spoiler)

Karis | 110 comments I know... That's why when all you girls were complaining in book #2 about how you hated Torrance, I just wanted to wail over everything Tor was going through in book #3!!!!!

Yes, I love the knights so much!

And, I know!!!! (view spoiler)

Karis | 110 comments OKAY! So, I'm proofreading this book right now, and I just got through the parts (view spoiler) I just need someone to fangirl with me. ;)

Sarah Grace Grzy (sarahgraceg) Karis wrote: "OKAY! So, I'm proofreading this book right now, and I just got through the parts [spoilers removed] I just need someone to fangirl with me. ;)"

*WAILS WITH YOU* That part was SO EMOTIONAL! I think this book as a whole was so much more emotional than the others! UGH MY FEELS. I hurt for quite a while after finishing it. XD

Karis | 110 comments (view spoiler) But, yes, a LOT more emotional than the others so far.

message 10: by Karis (last edited May 21, 2018 08:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Karis | 110 comments ONE MORE DAYS!!!!!!

Right now I see some early readers chugging through this amazing 3rd book, but I feel as if it's been FOREVER since I've read the story. (Which it hasn't been.) But, yes, once I have a paperback in my hands, I'm just sitting down and reading it again.

I just love this story and cannot wait for its release and facebook party.