Buddy Reads > March 2018 :: The Princess Diarist

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elley, Prefect (new)

Elley Murray (elleyotter) | 94 comments Mod
Thread to talk about our March 2018 Buddy Read, The Princess Diarist
The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher

message 2: by Rhica (new)

Rhica (whalesnark) | 4 comments I just grabbed my copy off the shelf and it's fun to read all the things happening in 1976.

message 3: by Ariel (new)

Ariel | 62 comments Mod
Carrie Fisher was such a genius. She's so witty! And she gives zero fucks. It's fun to get a behind the scenes on the movies, and all the dirt on her and Harrison.

message 4: by Cat (new)

Cat (eidelonn) | 10 comments How did I miss this was the March book?? Aahhh I probably can’t finish it before the end of March lol

message 5: by Ariel (new)

Ariel | 62 comments Mod
Caitlyn wrote: "How did I miss this was the March book?? Aahhh I probably can’t finish it before the end of March lol"

You can finish it whenever the hell you want to. Carrie Fisher is eternal.

message 6: by Elley, Prefect (new)

Carrie Fisher is eternal. <3

message 7: by Elley, Prefect (new)

Caroline wrote: "So, belated comment, but I did read this, and while it wasn't quite my thing (it turns out I am just not hugely interested in Carrie Fisher's relationship with Harrison Ford or with her young movie..."

This is an even later reply to your comment, haha. All in good time. I STILL haven't read this, but I have a biography about Debbie Reynolds to read too and I'm trying to decide which to read first. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW DEBBIE REYNOLDS WAS CARRIE FISHER'S MOM UNTIL CARRIE DIED. *bad fangirl, bad!*

message 8: by Ariel (new)

Ariel | 62 comments Mod
Elley wrote: "Caroline wrote: "So, belated comment, but I did read this, and while it wasn't quite my thing (it turns out I am just not hugely interested in Carrie Fisher's relationship with Harrison Ford or wit..."

NO way! I thought that's why you suggested it was because it was her mother! That's awesome.