dateDown arrow    newest »

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 12307 comments Team C:
Kazen
Karen Michele
Megan
Kate S

A place to discuss, motivate, enthuse.

message 2: by Karen Michele (new)

Karen Michele Burns (klibrary) | 4568 comments Hooray, we have a thread! Today is Weight Watchers day, so I’m out and about. I’m finishing up a couple of books without styles and I’m working on a long one with lots that I will finish during the group challenge. I’m going to try to read my highest style books during the group challenge time period.

message 3: by Kazen (last edited Mar 13, 2018 07:09PM) (new)

Kazen | 623 comments Huzzah team games - I'm looking forward to reading with everyone!

I have a looong book that should read quickly (thank goodness for epic fantasy) and I'm hunting down audiobooks to make use of random spare moments. Otherwise I'm going to try and balance readability with style points - I'm not sure I have more than one jumbo in me! ;)

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (gentlyread) | 358 comments Yay, I'm excited!

I've been slowly working on a Jumbo book that I should finish within a couple weeks, and I'm planning on alternating that with shorter books with multiple style points. I'm trying to order my TBR pile now. :)

message 5: by Kazen (new)

Kazen | 623 comments I finally finished some books, huzzah! I've had a bunch on the go so progress has felt slow. One was old and one was combo-y, so here's hoping my next reads turn out just as well.

message 6: by Karen Michele (new)

Karen Michele Burns (klibrary) | 4568 comments I read a Shakespeare and picked up a lot of style points for us! I'm still working on my jumbo oldie, Middlemarch, and some others with some styles attached.

message 7: by Karen Michele (new)

Karen Michele Burns (klibrary) | 4568 comments How are we doing? I'll be posting Middlemarch in the next couple of days!

message 8: by Kate S (new)

Kate S | 6140 comments I am working on some score keeping now. Hoping to get an update for the team totals at that time.

message 9: by Kate S (new)

Kate S | 6140 comments I will be posting a handful of books (with reviews) either later tonight or early tomorrow.

message 10: by Kazen (new)

Kazen | 623 comments I don't know how much it will help but I just caught up on reviews so I was able to post five books - 90 style points for us, yea!

message 11: by Karen Michele (new)

Karen Michele Burns (klibrary) | 4568 comments Nice job! I am trying to finish two more books with a good amount of styles, but I am away for the weekend at a literary festival that starts later today so I’ll do my best :)

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan (gentlyread) | 358 comments Hope you are having fun at the literary festival!

And great job, y'all. I don't think I'll get the reading time today to finish another book before the deadline, but I did get my last book posted.

message 13: by Karen Michele (new)

Karen Michele Burns (klibrary) | 4568 comments I finished my book, but have very spotty internet, so I’ll try to get it posted when I get back to my hotel. The festival has been great so far!

message 14: by Kate S (new)

Kate S | 6140 comments So glad you are enjoying your festival Karen!