message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose ~back from the dead I guess~ (moonlightassassin12) Ello

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 30 comments Howdy y'all

epic anime luvr heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey (epicanimeluvr) hey

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) hello everyone

message 8: by Waffee (new)

Waffee | 49 comments I just want to thank mikasa Ackerman for inviting me to this group it sound like fun X)

Also hi!

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
Hey! Glad you could join!! :)

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments Does anyone still want to RP with their charries? :|

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments Does anyone still want to RP with their charries? :|

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments Moo moo moo moo moooooooo moo MOOOO MOO MO MOOO mooooooooooooooooooo!

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments Hm..............boop. *pokes random person*

message 14: by Zacharie (new)

Zacharie (SpecterDeflector) | 3 comments Hello I was wondering if this group is still on going?

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments Sorta. People are roleplaying, but a lot of people have way too many groups to keep track of everything. But it's also pretty chill now because people have school. (I am part of both scenarios) However, some people ignore their work, find time, or are fast workers, so they come on here. But, there are a lot of other groups that you HAVE to stay active in, or you're kicked out. ((Does this answer your question? Haha, sorry if I got off topic. Kinda my thing.))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
I have a group that's somewhat similar to this that's active and not too advanced if you're interested. It's fairly new as well, so a lot of powerful spots are open. It's made by both me and Lucy, same people that made this group.

message 17: by Zacharie (new)

Zacharie (SpecterDeflector) | 3 comments Tauriyel {Aka The Mod of Your Nightmares} wrote: "Sorta. People are roleplaying, but a lot of people have way too many groups to keep track of everything. But it's also pretty chill now because people have school. (I am part of both scenarios) How..."
Alright that is understandable and yes that does help answer my question thank you.

message 18: by Zacharie (new)

Zacharie (SpecterDeflector) | 3 comments The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) wrote: "I have a group that's somewhat similar to this that's active and not too advanced if you're interested. It's fairly new as well, so a lot of powerful spots are open. It's made by both me and Lucy, ..."
Really? I am very interested, May I get the name to the group please.