Stephen King Fans discussion

Talk about the Novels > Bill Hodges

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Hutto Did anyone read the Bill Hodges trilogy? I liked them and how Brady was tied into each one. I think it was true Stephen King with both the grisly murder and supernatural aspects of the book. I also watched the tv show.
I wanted to name my dog after a SK character and has recently finished End I’d Watch so his middle name is Hodges.

message 2: by ElleEm (new)

ElleEm | 260 comments I have read the trilogy. They were good reads and several of the characters were memorable.

And Hodges is a great name for a dog!

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) | 965 comments I've also got the trilogy and loved them. Unfortunately I'm unable to watch the series. I can't get it here in Canada.

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 2088 comments I read the trilogy and enjoyed them. I have not watched the TV series, I don't have satellite.

message 5: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 1469 comments Victoria wrote: "Did anyone read the Bill Hodges trilogy? I liked them and how Brady was tied into each one. I think it was true Stephen King with both the grisly murder and supernatural aspects of the book. I also..."

I think MOON that spells Tom Cullen is a good name for a dog.

message 6: by Jen_Ken (new)

Jen_Ken a.k.a....Jenny from the block | 725 comments I’ll stick with believe it or not... Ripley... maybe IT will wind up in a King Story....

message 7: by mrbooks (new)

mrbooks | 1469 comments No, she already fought the Aliens.