The Host (A Roleplay) discussion

Other Places > Highway

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by (last edited Jul 30, 2014 10:59PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Here is the road Wanda was going through to originally see here healer before Melanie stopped her. Many seekers are around here since there has been disappearances that happen on this highway. If your going to the caves you must drive on this highway, go through the desert next to it and get to Picacho Peak but don't get caught.

description

message 2: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Wildfire drove through the highway. She was so focused on driving and getting to her friend's house that she didn't see the broken glass on the road. The glass popped her wheel. She sighed and got off the car to take a look at it.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled at the trap she set. She need information on her brother. She held a gun to her head. "I want some information."

message 4: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Crap! she and Jennifer thought at the same time. I told you, you should've brought that gun with you everywhere. You better not get us killed. Jennifer told her. Wildfire ignored her and tried to stay calm. "What do you need to know?" she asked.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "A boy about fifteen in age. Name James Matthew." Alice kept her ground and cocked the gun. "I want to know if he's a soul."

message 6: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"I do not know." she answered and she didn't. "I would have to check the files in order to know."

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I don't like that answer. I will shoot you." Alice's voice was filed with anger and rage. She wanted her brother and wanted him back.

message 8: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Using her old Seeker instincts she turned around and kicked her in the knee. Than she tried to knock the gun out of her hands.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice flipped back and grabbed the gun in mid air. "I advise you to stop where you are." She was ready for a fight she was a boxer before this happens.

message 10: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
She elbowed her hard in the stomach and pinned her to the floor. "I don't know what you want but I can help you. Just put the gun away." What? Jennifer exclaimed. You help her but not me??? You suck. then she built a barrier between them. Wildfire mentally sighed and thought I did help you. If I didn't you would be dead. Now shut up.

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I don't what that help. I just want the information." Alice kicked her off. "I'm not the kind of person that needs a soul I'm too strong mentally."

message 12: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Not that help stupid." Jennifer said taking control of her body for a split second. When she was gone again Wildfire's eyes grew wide and she covered her mouth with surprise.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "She's still there." Alice gripped the gun tight not willing it away. She was still anger but shocked.

message 14: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"No she's not." she said fiercely. Since she used to be a Seeker she was still capable of lying but it was no use at the moment. Jennifer laughed inside. I have to help too. she thought smuggly. Wildfire told her I hate you. Jennifer laughed again Well now we're even.

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice held the gun up. "I don't like lying and I thought Seekers were the only ones able to." She was ready to bolt. Her German Shepard coming out to protect her. He used to be a police dog now he's hers.

message 16: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Wildfire laughed at the girl cruelly. "Its true. Only Seekers can lie. Shoot me if you want. No one else will help you. They will take you to get the insertion done. Go ahead. Do it. Shoot me." Wildfire stood up and moved right in front of the gun. "Also I'm not lying. I'm incapable of lying." she lied smoothly. What are you doing?!?! Jennifer screamed. She ignores her and smiled at the girl with the gun.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Bandit growled and lunged at her as to attack. "I know you're lying. I was taught to know that. I just want the information."

message 18: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Than put your gun away and put a leash on your stupid dog." she smiled. There were more cars coming and some of them would most likely be Seekers. "Better hurry. Either shoot me and get caught, leave me alone and try to run but still get caught or trust me and live. Make your choice now." she waited for her response and ignored the dog.

message 19: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I'll trust you." Alice petted Bandit. Bandit calmed down. She was gonna put her life on the line. "I better not be a soul by the end of this."

message 20: by (last edited Aug 05, 2014 12:24PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
She laughed and quickly said "Get in the car and put on sunglasses. Also pretend to be asleep. Just for safe measures." She got the dog in the car and then went in herself.

message 21: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice did as she was told. In her sleep she looked as if a child but she never slept much unless she was far away from civilization.

message 22: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Cars passed by but a Seeker on their motorcycle stopped next to them. "Do you need any help?" Wildfire nodded and recited the lie she came up with "Yes. I was driving my friend here to her house when my wheel popped. Can you please change it for me? I have a spare wheel in the trunk." The Seeker helped her and asked their names. "Well my name is Wildfire Sky. I'm a healer. This is my friend Silver Leaves. She is a healer too." she smiled and looked at the girl who did a good job at being asleep. Before the Seeker left he warned them. "Be more careful around here next time. There has been insurgents around here. Good day."

message 23: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice wanted to pull her gun and shoot him dead on. She hated how the talked about the survivors.

message 24: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
When he left she started to drive towards her house and told the girl "He's gone now. You can quit pretending. Also, what is your name?"

message 25: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Why should I tell you?" Alice asked as Bandit curled up on her lap. She petted him like always.

message 26: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Because I'm helping you. I know your last name is Matthews but what is your first name?" She then remembered that she must call her friend to tell her she won't be able to come.

message 27: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Just call me AJ." She smiled but not for long. She wasn't gonna give away her real name of Alice it was all she had.

message 28: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
That sounds really dumb,She thought but Jennifer defended AJ and said Wildfire Sky sounds really dumb. Its the stupidest name ever. All Souls have stupid names so don't be saying shit about human nicknames. Wildfire rolled her eyes and asked "Exactly what information are you looking for?"

message 29: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "If James Matthew is a soul or if he is dead and or uninhabitable." Alice sighed she hoped he was ok and not a soul.

message 30: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"That's going to be hard. But I will try. His name is just James Matthew? No middle name or anything?" she wondered how she was going to get the information.

message 31: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "James Christen Matthew." Alice hoped she was doing the right thing. She would do anything for him.

message 32: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"I will check tomorrow in the files. Meanwhile you can stay at my house in the basement until we find out what happened to....your brother right?" she guessed. She stopped the car in front of her house and got out.

message 33: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice nodded. "He is my brother." She grabbed her bag and put a leash on Bandit to fit in.

message 34: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
She opened the door of her house and motioned her to get inside.

((Switch to her house))