The Host (A Roleplay) discussion

Other Places > Desert

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by (last edited Aug 25, 2014 05:42PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
In the image below you can see Picacho Peak. In order to get to the caves that are there you must cross this extremely desert on foot. In those caves are other human survivors so don't leave tracks on the sand. The Stryder's ranch is also in this desert by Picacho Peak.

description

description

description

description

message 2: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince never felt so tired in his life. He was walking back from a raid to his brother. He was glad for cross country track teams now. He was still tired from all the walking and waiting. He was gonna have to send his brother next time.

message 3: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys had been walking for hours. He was tired sweaty and hot but he kept going. He was determined to make it to the caves. Colt was walking ever soo slowly next to him.

message 4: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince saw the guy in front of him. He pulled out his handgun. "Stop where you are." He was yelling at him. He was a few miles from his brother now.

message 5: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys flipped his head in the direction of the voice. He automatically took out his handgun and aimed it in his direction. Colt was suddenly very alert and energized. He was growling at the mysterious boy but did not attack yet.

message 6: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I'm a sniper so you won't get the shot on me." Vince was ready to move if he had to. Track was his and his brothers best running skills. He was ready.

message 7: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He didn't say anything or move. Colt was about ready to go jump on him and Rhys noticed. With his free hand he petted Colt to calm him. In the strong sunlight he could see this person was human which was why he hasn't made a move or anything.

message 8: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince flipped his rifle over. He looked through the scope. He never had a problem. "What's your name guy?"

message 9: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He still didn't answer and continued to stare at the person with his gun raised.

message 10: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I won't shot." Vince slung the gun over his shoulder and started walking again. He was pretty easy going on survivors.

message 11: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He lowered his gun but didn't put it away. He didn't trust this stranger yet, human or not. Colt moved in closer to him to protect him which made Rhys smile at his dog.

message 12: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "You need something to eat, drink?" Vince wasn't gonna do anything he need to get to his brother. "I have a camp a few miles out."

message 13: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He shook his head no. Finally he spoke and asked "Your name?" Then he put his handgun away.

message 14: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Vincent Carter. Most call me Vince though. My brothers waiting on me. If you need a place to rest and get a meal you can tag along with me." Vince shrugged and smiled at the dog.

message 15: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Actually, I was going to Picacho Peak." he pointed east where you could see it. "I heard there are more survivors there but I don't think I brought enough food to make it." He shrugged and showed him his more than half empty water bottle.

message 16: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Me and my brother is heading their you can tag along. We have a few weeks of rations and water." Vince smiled and got out his canteen and took a drink.

message 17: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Thanks. Name is Rhys Cohen by the way. This is Colt." He took a drink of his own water and gave the little remaining water to his dog.

message 18: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Nice to meet you." Vince smiled and offered his canteen. He was a caring person for survivors.

message 19: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"No thank you." he said politely but Colt jumped up trying to take away the canteen.

message 20: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince poured some water into his hand and squatted down. "It's a nice dog Colt is."

message 21: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He gave a small smile and told him "We should hurry. Its a bit suspicious for two guys that are armed with guns and have a dog to be in the desert don't you think?"

message 22: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Yea. It's a few miles ahead." Vince stood up and started to walk.

message 23: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys started to follow and Colt tagged along next to Vince's side. He ate a granola bar as they walked.

message 24: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince smiled and pulled out a half eaten candy bar.

message 25: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys raised an eyebrow "Sweet tooth?"

message 26: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Sometimes." Vince sighed and offered it to him.

message 27: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He shook his head no again but that took a lot of effort. He hasn't had candy in a long time.

((Btw where exactly are we going?))

message 28: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments ((A tree in the desert))

Vince handed it to him and kept walking.

message 29: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
((Ohhh))

Rhys held the candy bar for quite a time. Then he finally gave in and took a bite. It was delicious and he was pretty sure he had a yum expression on his face but he couldn't care less.

message 30: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Haven't had candy much have ya." Vince smiled.

message 31: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Hm?" he was too distracted enjoying the candy bar. He was a bit disappointed when he finished.

message 32: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince smiled. "You want a full one?"

message 33: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"No." he lied. He wasn't very good at lying though.

message 34: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince pulled another out of his pocket. "I don't need it."

message 35: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He smiled and took it but decided to save it for later. "Are we nearly there?"

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "A mile more." Vince sighed. "Just don't let Justin he to ya he can be a jerk a times."

message 37: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He shrugged and didn't say anything. He made no promises of what he would or wouldn't do if Justin started to piss him off.

message 38: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince shrugged and kept walking seeing the tree in the horizon.

message 39: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys saw the tree. A tree in the middle of the desert? That's just freaking weird. he thought as they kept walking towards it. Colt started to pick up his pace excitedly. Rhys couldn't blame him. He wanted some shade too.

message 40: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince saw his brother pacing as he waited for him. "There's Justin." He sighed.

message 41: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Just your brother? I thought there would be more with you." he watched Justin pace back and forth until they were standing a few feet away from him.

message 42: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Nah just us two." Vince sighed as just took the bag of food. Vince knew he was looking for candy.

message 43: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Oh." he put the leash on Colt before he could pounce on Vince for food.

message 44: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin looked at him. "Who is this?" He wasn't one for new people.

message 45: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys stayed silent and just stared at him. Colt, oddly did the same.

message 46: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince sighed. "This is Rhys and Colt." He hated his brother at times.

message 47: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys stood there with his arms crossed still holding the leash. Colt cocked his head sideways with curiosity.

message 48: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin nodded and took out some month all jerky. He handed it to Colt so he could eat.

message 49: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Colt ate it happily. Rhys sat down by the tree. He just was watched Colt and made no eye contact with anyone.

message 50: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince started pulling out food and water handing it to everyone. He didn't talk much with anyone.

« previous 1 3 4