Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen Catalyst & Sasha

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey 👋🏼

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Hey!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So for starters did you want mxm, fxf or mxf?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments I’m good with any pairing. Do you have a preference?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I prefer fxf or mxm

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Also what kinds of rp do you like?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay.

I’m fine with any sort of realistic or fantasy idea honestly.

Sorry if I come across as indecisive. I’m honestly just up for any sort of idea.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

How about an arranged marriage? Oh! How about a prince amd princess have to get married but she ends up sending her brother because she doesn’t want to? And the prince and her brother fall in love?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Oooh. That could be really interesting. I like it.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet! Which one would you like to be?

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments I’m good with either. Who do you want?
Also, is the relationship between the princes gonna be known or hidden?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

We could make so that they know meaning that the guy has to keep dressibg like his sister in public but in secret they know. Does that make sense?

And I’ll be the princess’ brother

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments That makes sense and sounds good to me.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so should we make characters?

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Yeah. Can you make yours first?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure but can I ask why?

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments I just typically like to make sure my template is similar to the one you use so we both have the same info about the characters, if that makes sense.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I usually make mine pretty simple so I hope that’s ok

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Yeah. That’s fine.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Akiva Daystyne

Appearance: http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-cont...

Personality: He is very loving and down to earth. He’s a great listener and is never really know to complain about anything. At least he tries not to.

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Ooh. I like him. I’m in class right now so I’ll have mine up in a little while.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! No worries just post when you get the chance

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Name: Jacoby Castellanos

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/3d/3b/3f/3d...

Personality: a bit loud and confident around others, stubborn, kind, loyal

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Very nice! Shall i start?

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Yes please!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Akiva and his sister arrived in the Farrington kingdom when she sighed, "I can't believe I have to marry some guy I barely know," she whined. "Why cant I just tell him no?" she asked but when Akiva tried to answer her she just waved him off. "Oh honestly!" she continued while also ignoring her brother, "I swear if I see anymore wedding flowers I'm out of here!" she said loudly.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Jacoby knew that his bride to be and their brother were supposed to arrive soon. He finished getting ready and walked to greet them. “Alright. I’ll get the flowers cleared out. I didn’t plan for those.” He told her as he walked up. “It’s nice to see you Ms (sisters name). And you as well Akiva.” He said with a slight nod to him.

(Is this modern age?)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

( if you want. Oh.. and let's name the sister Eleanor )

Akiva smiled and tried to be friendly when he saw Eleanor frown. "I just need a wedding," she scoffed angrily and started to walk past Jacoby. "Now where's my room?" she asked and kept walking. "I'm sorry," Akiva said, "usually she isn't difficult..." he said starting to feel embarrassed by her behavior.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (It’s up to you. I’m good either way, I just wanted to check)

Jacoby rolled his eyes at Elenor’s outburst. “Your room is down the next hall on your left, third door down or so! Your name is on a note sitting by the door.” He called after her before turning to Akiva. “That’s alright. This wasn’t quite something I wanted to happen so suddenly so I get where she’s coming from.” He explained.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

( We could do modern times if you want )

She just kept walking ignoring them both when Akiva turned back to Jacoby, "I know but I don't know if either of you could do anything about it," he said sounding disappointed but that was mostly because she was getting married and he actually had a pretty big crush on the prince but still hadn't come out or anything.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (You pick?)

Jacoby nodded slightly. “Yeah. I haven’t been able to figure anything out either. I wanted to court someone, not marry them immediately.” He explained quietly. “But come on. I can show you around since I wouldn’t want you getting lost. Or being unable o find Elenor or something.@

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"That sounds fine," he said with a nod as he followed him actually wanting to try and enjoy his time here since he knew that he would be here for a while since wedding preparations usually took a long time and getting to know the palace would help him from not getting bored or being able to get to a certain place without wasting time getting lost. He knew that eveything would be fine he just needed to be positive.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Jacoby nodded slightly. He smiled a bit and started leading Akiva around the castle. He explained a bit about what was in the various rooms or down the hallways, shrugging slightly. He smiled a bit and relaxed as he talked, being near Eleanor making him anxious.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

( Let's do modern and I'll reply when I get out of work today )

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (Okay. Sounds good. Have fun at work)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

( DID you still want to do this? )

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments (If you still want to, Sure.)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Sorry I've just been really busy and my interest in rp is kinda dropping so I don't know. ))

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments ((Alright. We can just stop this one if you want)