The Host (A Roleplay) discussion

Caves > Outside the Cave

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by (last edited Jul 26, 2014 03:26PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
description

If you ever get tired of being trapped inside the cave you can go outside, around Picacho Peak for fresh air but only at night unless you are watching out for seekers like Ian and Jared are doing in the picture below.

description

message 2: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince was was waiting for them to catch up. His brother was walking a bit and started to jog. Why was he being slow right now he thought.

message 3: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys jogged with Justin the rest of the way. He looked at Picacho Peak and realized something. We don't know if there are human here. We might have gone all this way for nothing! he mentally face palmed himself. He also realized that if there was humans here they wouldn't know how to get in or if they were welcomed.

message 4: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Hurry up you two. I'm ready to inside." Vince hollered at the two.

message 5: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He ran to Vince. "But we don't even know where the entrance is or if we are welcomed."

message 6: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Me and Justin does. We met up with someone from here. Gave us directions." Vince smiled and shrugged starting to climb up.

message 7: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Oh." he was relieved and started climbing with them. The relief was quickly replaced with worry again. "How will Colt get in though?" Colt looked up at them at the sound of his name. He barked at them from below.

message 8: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince dropped down as well as his brother. "Justin can carry my stuff from my camping bag. I'll take Colt in my bag. And I'm sorry if its crap. It's the only way and your bag is too small."

message 9: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Thanks." He wouldn't of gone anywhere without Colt. It was one of the last memories he had of his sister.

message 10: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince too everything out of his bag and sat it on the ground. He hand Justin his rifle and got his stuff secured.

message 11: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Colt barked in protest of being in a bag but got over it as soon as they started climbing. Rhys didn't like the idea but it was the only option.

message 12: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince climbed slowly not want to joist the dog. He would leave anyone behind even if it was a dog.

message 13: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys stopped for a moment to drink water. The sun was high up and it was scorching hot.

message 14: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "It's just a bit higher. Vince you good?" Justin looked down at his brother. Exercising did us right then he thought to himself.

message 15: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys looked up wondering where the entrance was. When he looked up the water bottle fell out of his hand and fell all the way down. "Crap. Oh well."

message 16: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince looked at the fallen water bottle on the ledge a few feet away. He scooted over and pick it up. "We don't want followers."

message 17: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Sorry." he muttered and felt a bit nauseous. He hasn't been feeling well lately. He wondered if he was sick or something.

message 18: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin climbed up to a hidden ledge. "Come Rhys." He looked down seeing his brother get closer.

message 19: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He ignored the nauseous feeling and followed Justin.

message 20: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince came up and sat his bag down letting Colt out. "He did a good job on the climbing."

message 21: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys petted Colt. How could he ever leave him behind?

message 22: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "He done great." Vince smiled and gave Colt some jerky.

message 23: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Man's best friend." he said as Colt ate. "So, where's the entrance?"

message 24: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Behind that big rock." Justin pointed at it.

message 25: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Shall we go in then?"

message 26: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince got his stuff in his bag and nodded. They walked to the rock and dodged behind it.

message 27: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys followed with Colt. He was glad to finally get out of the heat.

message 28: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments ((Post in the Rec room now?))

message 29: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
((sure))

message 30: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin pulled Kat behind him. "Be quiet."

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She nodded, but kind of squeaked when she felt the sun on her skin.

message 32: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin smiled and sat on the ground.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She sat by him, and smiled. "It feels so good." She whispered.

message 34: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin smiled and nodded. "It's amazing out her."

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She smiled, and closed her eyes. It had been so long since she had been outside.

((I kind of want to add in my soul I made I don't know though))

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments ((Don't know))

Justin sighed and relaxed a bit.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments ((Hmm I got it!))

Kat opened her eyes, and looked over the desert she could sense someone in the desert. She stood up, and squinted her eyes and saw a soul. Her eyes widened.

message 38: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin looked and pulled her around. "Stay low and get inside."

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She shook her head, "I'm not leaving you." She said. She put her knife and gun in her pockets, and her bow and arrows in hand. "I can fight." She said.

Fay knew this was where Kat would be, and she hoped to find her here. She loved having a host it had many perks.

message 40: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I going right behind you now go." Justin whispered pushing her.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She shook her head, "That's what my parents said and guess what they aren't here!" She said her eyes filling with tears.

She decided she would try to sneak around the place to see where there would be an opening, she she didn't have to look to far she found a guy and a girl, and smiled.

message 42: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin pulled out his gun. His hood up not showing his face. "Don't move!"

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments Fay put her hands up, and put her head down. "I'm unarmed." She said. "I'm just here for a girl." She added quickly.

Kat stood behind him she wouldn't let another she loves get taken. She narrowed her eyes at the soul. A girl? She thought to herself. She then quickly realized. The dream her parents said they were coming for her. She got cold again.

message 44: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Yea yea yea." I will shoot you between the eyes before you get close to her." Justin's voice filled with rage.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments "Don't test me boy." She said narrowing her eyes. She reached her hand behind her back gripping on the gun she had.

Kat saw the movements that the soul was doing, and her eyes widened. She pushed him out of the way. She then heard a bang, but her eyes were closed to even know where it was coming from.

message 46: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin took the shot. It hit the souls arm. He didn't care what happened to her thats that.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She screamed, and aimed at the girl. "Shoot me again I will shoot her." She said. "I just want to know where a girl is." She said.

Kat was on the ground her eyes still shut. She gripped her stomach.

message 48: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "What girl?" Justin asked and stepped in front of Kat.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She closed her eyes, and then opened her eyes. "Her name is Kat." She said.

Kat growled under her breath. "She isn't here." She said through gritted teeth.

message 50: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "She died two days ago." Justin sighed. He was a great liar.

« previous 1 3 4