The Host (A Roleplay) discussion

Caves > Garage

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by (last edited Jul 30, 2014 09:42PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
description
Here is the garage. Its hidden somewhere where you can't see it from the helicopters above or the motorcycles and cars on the ground. In their garage they only have a few cars that survived with them or managed to bring. Such as the truck Jared and Kyle use to raid for food in the pictures.
description

message 2: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys parked the car in the garage. He got off the car with Colt and saw there was already people there to help him take the food into the storage room.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice pulled in behind him. She was somewhat excited to see if her brother was there. She got out with Bandit behind her.

message 4: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"I brought another human." Rhys said when they saw Alice's car. He unloaded the first box and gave it to a young boy who looked about Alice's age.

James took the box. It was his turn to help unload. Not that he minded though. All people who helped unload get the best food before anyone else.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Bandit ran up to the boy. He was barking like crazy it made him happy to familiar the scent. "Bandit! Stop that now!" Alice yell.

message 6: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Bandit!" James yelled happily. He dropped the box and went to hug the dog.

Rhys guessed it was Alice's brother. He was glad he convinced Alice to come. After they were done unloading boxes he, Colt and the rest of the people left to the Rec Room. James, Alice and Bandit were left alone.

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice froze knowing that only James would do that. She let tear fall from her eyes she never really thought she could of found him.

message 8: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
James looked up. "Alice?" he asked in nearly a whisper.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice nodded and walked over to him. She hugged him tightly. She was still strong for her size but it never bother her it only have her an edge.

message 10: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
James hugged her back tightly. A tear escaped his eye and it rolled down his cheek. He swiped it away quickly with his left hand. Hutson's watch was on his left hand and the memory let another tear escape.

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice wiped her tears as she let him go. "God you make me feel short and younger." She joked but there was some seriousness.

message 12: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He smiled but had no words. He was happy to see his sister again but seeing her made her remember their brothers and that made him terribly sad.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice petted Bandit. "I know it's hard. I at least knew you weren't a soul." She sighed trying not to reveal much about Wildfire.

message 14: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"How did you get here? How did you find me?" he had so many questions.

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "It's more like Rhys found me. And I followed him here after I told him I was looking for you." Alice smiled and looked at herself. She was small and short for her age.

message 16: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Oh. Are you hungry? I bet everyone else is at the kitchen already." he was happy Rhys had found her. He would have to thank him later. Right now they had to go to the kitchen and to eat before all the good things are gone. Everyone always went straight to the kitchen when they cone back from raids. "We should go. Before they take the good things. Food is pretty stale tasting here."

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "My packs full of food." Alice smiled and followed him. "How long have you been here?" She was happy he didn't ask how she knew he wasn't a soul.

message 18: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"About a month. And I'm starving." He petted Bandit as he led the way.

message 19: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I never gave up on you." Alice smiled and kissed her brother's cheek. She missed him a lot knowing her wasn't a soul.

message 20: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He swiped his cheek when he thought she wasn't looking. "I've missed you a lot. By the way how did you know I wasn't a Soul?" he asked curiously.

message 21: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I took a healer soul hostage." Alice lied. It was smoothed honey. She wasn't going to tell him that she is friends with a soul.

message 22: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He didn't quite believe her but he was too happy to care. "We should go to Jeb and see where he gives you your room."

message 23: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice nodded and smiled. "Ok and then we can eat." She had to admit she is hungry.

message 24: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
It wasn't hard to find Jeb. Every time someone new came he always seemed to know and went looking for him. They met him in the middle of the hallway whistling as usual. "Hey Jeb! My sister is here. Do you have a room for her and Bandit?" he asked.

"Sure do. Follow me." he said and started leading the way. I wonder what's up with all these dogs... he thought as he continued to whistle and leading them to the rooms.

message 25: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Thanks. It means a lot to me." Alice smiled and followed him. She was considered younger then her age but she was able to charm any guy by her smiled and she friendly voice.

message 26: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Well you can stay here with that dog if yours." He pointed to the door next to him. "Also remember–"

James interrupted and said "My house, my rules. We get it Jeb." he rolled his eyes.

message 27: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice nodded. "I get it. Bandit is also a police trained dog." She wanted to let him know that Bandit is very capable of killing.

message 28: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Jeb didn't understand why he needed to know that but he just shrugged it off. "Um, ok. Well see y'all in the mornin. And James, you're working in the fields tomorrow so I recommend you to go to sleep. Now."

"Yes sir." he replied. He was going to complain but that never worked with Jeb.

message 29: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled and walked to the kitchen. She was starving from not eating for a day. She also would like to thank Rhys for his help.

message 30: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Night Alice." he said and hurried off to his room following Jeb's orders.

((switch to kitchen with Rhys?))

message 31: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments ((Ok))

"Night James." Alice smiled at her brother.

message 32: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
((I'll post first))

message 33: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments ((Ok)$

message 34: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
((posted))