eBook Miner discussion

For readers- discounted books > The Key by Jennifer Anne Davis is FREE

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacie (new)

Stacie (seekingthehea) | 4 comments Hey guys! The first book in the True Reign series by Jennifer Anne Davis is free right now. It was such a unique story to me. And the female lead was a strong and sassy woman. Loved her! There was a cliffhanger but the whole series is available now!! :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GOHV...

message 2: by eBook (new)

eBook Miner (ebookminer) | 544 comments Mod
How long is it free for?

message 3: by Stacie (new)

Stacie (seekingthehea) | 4 comments I am not sure! I saw it was free and thought people here would want to snag it up!! I can keep an eye on it and post here again when it's no longer free!!

message 4: by eBook (new)

eBook Miner (ebookminer) | 544 comments Mod
Ok cool, please do, in future, please put free books in KDP folder but thanks for posting! We appreciate it! Our newsletter will be out shortly, we might list it there.

message 5: by Stacie (new)

Stacie (seekingthehea) | 4 comments Oh, sorry! I will definitely post there instead from now on!! That's so cool! I seriously loved this series! I hope others do too! :)

message 6: by Stacie (new)

Stacie (seekingthehea) | 4 comments P.S. I just read the requirements in the other section. The Key as 200 reviews on Amazon with a 4.5 star rating so it looks like it falls under that category! :) If you would like me to move this post there, let me know! Thanks!!