Coffee, Chapters & Christian YA discussion

General Announcements > Live Shows update!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela (coffeechapters) | 162 comments Mod
Hey gang so I've got some news.

Our beloved Melanie is taking a small break to get some choas and life organazied... but do not fear she will be back she is NOT leaving us!
For the time being it will be little old me (Angela).
I am trying to stay up to date on our socal media's and on this group. I will plan a live show for Olivia Twist in April so please come so I'm not siting by myself... (please) I'll post dates near the end of March.

Thanks all

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina Sad.... but I completely understand!

message 3: by Angela (new)

Thanks I miss my cohort already and she appreciates all the love

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina Yes I know! I miss her to so your not alone, but she is dealing with a lot of responsibility right now. My mother likes to use the phrase, "A lot on my plate" so I understand! ;)

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (victoriagggg) | 1 comments I’m Canadian too! Whoop whoop!!

message 6: by Angela (new)

Yeah Canadians!

message 7: by Angela (new)

HELLO! So I was wondering if you could all help me out! I was wondering what works best for you guys for a live show! As I am by myself for a bit here I want to make sure that as many of you who want to watch are able to come! Let me know! Evenings? Weekends? Mornings? I live in Canada so we will work as best as we can with different time zones!

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan (meganleigh844) | 42 comments I’m in the Eastern US, so weekends, early evenings or mornings are usually good for me. I think you are a couple of hours ahead of me, so when you were doing evenings before it got to be too late at night for me.

message 9: by Anastasya (new)

Anastasya Laverdiere | 2 comments Angela wrote: "Yeah Canadians!"

Hi there just found this group and I'm glad I did! Looking forward to your shows! I'm Canadian as well :)

message 10: by Angela (new)

yay and welcome! We are glad yo have You!

message 11: by Anastasya (new)

Anastasya Laverdiere | 2 comments Thanks Angela!

message 12: by Angela (new)

Hey Everyone sadly I have run out of time this month to plan a live show for A Loyal Heart... right now I am working both a part time and a full time job so life is a little busy hopefully we can plan something out for next month for Unbreakable!

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan (meganleigh844) | 42 comments Aww, that’s totally understandable. It sounds like you have a lot going on. I miss you and your videos 🤗