Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Looking for ARC team members who love witches, vamps, daemons, and fae!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley McLeo | 9 comments Hi everyone!

I'm looking to build my ARC team for my third and final book in series Rising of Three. If you are unfamiliar with my series The Starseed Trilogy it's fast-paced witchy fun filled with tender moments of sisterhood and a dash of romance. I'm adding the blurbs for Prophecy of Three and Souls of Three (only half though as the second half contains spoilers!) to give you a taste of what the series is about. If you are interested in receiving an ARC for Rising of Three let me know and I'll send you the first two books in advance to catch you up in time for the release!

Prophecy of Three Blurb:

It begins with a burning library, a frantic witch, and an enchanted prophecy. It ends with the birth of the three.
Lily Whiplark returned home from college expecting nothing more than an epic summer solstice party followed by months of blissful relaxation after her devastating breakup with her boyfriend Liam.
Instead, she's handed a ticket to Ireland to meet her birth family.
In the rolling hills of Ireland, Lily's life takes a thrilling turn when she discovers she's one of three women fated to save humanity from an alien invasion. What’s more, the events of her birth are connected to the burning of the Great Library of Alexandria, historical witch hunts in Europe, and even the legendary rift between Adam and Eve.
Despite, the promise of danger Lily agrees to train in the magical arts. But will it be enough? Will she be brave enough to learn all that is required to rectify Eve’s betrayal and save humanity from magical otherworldly forces intent on chaos?

Souls of Three Blurb:

Evelyn Locksley, one of the three witches foretold to save humanity from the fata, is back home in New York City. She’s having a blast, running the boardroom like a boss and frequenting hot clubs for scandalizing siren practice.
That is until Evelyn is taken hostage by fata cronies, the Acolytes of Hecate.
Locked in a magically warded basement Evelyn witnesses the Acolyte’s strength and begins to doubt that anyone on Earth stands a chance against the fata.

Hope to hear from you soon!

message 2: by Bookish_Maggie (new)

Bookish_Maggie | 18 comments Will i get a physical copy or an e-book?

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley McLeo | 9 comments I am offering e-books only. :) Thanks for asking.

message 4: by J (new)

J (jbrannock) | 13 comments I would love to read! Let me know what you need to get me signed up for this series. Thanks!

message 5: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 43 comments Yes, it falls within my reading interests and I have done this from 2 other authors so it would be fun and intellectual excitement,

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley McLeo | 9 comments J wrote: "I would love to read! Let me know what you need to get me signed up for this series. Thanks!"

Sent you a private message! <3

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley McLeo | 9 comments Ruth wrote: "Yes, it falls within my reading interests and I have done this from 2 other authors so it would be fun and intellectual excitement,"

Hi Ruth!

I sent you a private message! Thank you for your offer! <3

message 8: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 43 comments Had trouble replying to message but I use a Kindle Reader for books.

Thanks//////

Ruth

message 9: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 43 comments Yes, I would like to do this but had difficulty using address on Goodreads message since it only listed as

ashleymcleo.com

I use a Kindle reader nad my email is

rmclaughlin715@yahoo.com

Ruth McLaughlin

message 10: by Ric (new)

Ric (rickybeats) | 2 comments Ashley,

Seems like a great series! I’m absolutely interested! How would you like to connect?

- Ric

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley McLeo | 9 comments Ric wrote: "Ashley,

Seems like a great series! I’m absolutely interested! How would you like to connect?

- Ric"

Hi Ric!

Thanks for your interest! If you want to message me your email and what type of e-reader you read on I'll be in touch!

Talk soon!
Ashley

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy (littleblondebooknerd) | 22 comments If it's not too late, I would love to read and review for you! Please email me at littleblondebooknerd@gmail.com
Thanks!!

message 13: by Ashley (new)

Ashley McLeo | 9 comments Amy wrote: "If it's not too late, I would love to read and review for you! Please email me at littleblondebooknerd@gmail.com
Thanks!!"

It's never too late! Emailing you now!

Ashley

message 14: by ☾❥ (new)

☾❥ (literatorrebel) | 8 comments I am interested in reading and reviewing for you, :)

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley McLeo | 9 comments Stephanie wrote: "I am interested in reading and reviewing for you, :)"

Hi Stephanie!

I'd love that. Would you mind messaging me so we can talk?

Thank you!
Ashley

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley McLeo | 9 comments Stephanie wrote: "I am interested in reading and reviewing for you, :)"

Oh! Nevermind, I'll message you. I didn't see the tiny send a message button. Doh!

Ashley

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephanies291) | 19 comments Hey Ashley,
The book sounds right up my alley. I'd love to read and review!

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley McLeo | 9 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hey Ashley,
The book sounds right up my alley. I'd love to read and review!"

Hi Stephanie! Messaging you now. :) Thanks for responding.

Book Talks Over Coffee (booktalksovercoffee) | 28 comments hi. I would love to review your book. email: letz.talk.over.coffees@gmail.com.

message 20: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 2 comments My daughter is interested in reviewing this book but she cant connect with you, could you please forward an email address so as she can make contact. Regards Jenny