Our Lost Library discussion

Lost-A-Thon April 2018 > TBR & Challenge Selections

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LetsBookAboutIt | 110 comments Mod
In this thread, please let us know which books you have chosen and which Challenges they correspond to! :)

message 2: by writer... (new)

writer... (goodreadscomwriter) | 36 comments The Mysterious Affair at Styles - stacked
4- in the mood
5- library
6- fav author
9- series - debut
15- mystery
16- pretty cover
17- female author
20- re-read
24- non American author

Is that doable...? ;)

Yes!! That’s fantastic!! Rockin it! :)

message 4: by Helen (new)

Helen (heliz_t) | 3 comments I'm re-reading La Ciudad de las Bestias by Isabel Allende. It corresponds to "book from a series" "female author" and "author from outside the US"

Oooo that sounds interesting!!!! I cant wait to hear your thoughts when you are done!

message 6: by Helen (new)

Helen (heliz_t) | 3 comments Finished it! I really enjoyed this one. It's an adventure story aimed at adolescent readers, but I'd recommend it to anyone, child or adult, who enjoys adventure / fantasy. Spanish is not my first language, but I read the original rather than the English translation, and I would recommend it to second language Spanish readers as well. it's too complicated to follow, but it's a real book and really engaging, so motivating.

Oh wow that sound amazing! Im going to have to look into that! Its always nice to have an easy and exciting read in your back pocket.

message 8: by Helen (new)

Helen (heliz_t) | 3 comments Next up: I'm making a start on The Queen of Water by Laura Resau and María Virginia Farinango. This corresponds to New to me author(s) and Written by two authors.