#AYEARATHON discussion

March 2018 - Retellings > Reading Wrap Up!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2016 comments Mod
How did your reading go this week?
Did you reach the goal you set for yourself?

Did you do the Theme?
The Challenge?
Or Both?

message 2: by ke-sha (last edited Mar 12, 2018 01:59PM) (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2016 comments Mod
I did not finish the 1 book I started. So that's how my reading week went BUT on the other Hand, it's my B-Day month and so far I've been a Social Butterfly :)

message 3: by Ashly (new)

Ashly (ashlyh) | 104 comments I finished Snow & Rose by Emily Winfield Martin . It was slow and the ending was quick. Boring at times but it wasn't that bad. The illustrations are pretty. I gave it 2 stars.

message 4: by Sammy (new)

Sammy Michelle | 52 comments This time I just stuck to the challenge and finished The Selection series which I really enjoyed. I had time to start and finish another series but life happened and I was unable to do it. I had fun with this challenge and I hope to continue it the rest of the month.

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 240 comments I didn't start really reading until Thursday due to being in and out of the hospital with intense pain during the week and trying to get answers (that I didn't even get close to getting until today actually lol) but I did manage to finish a reread of Twilight and start on rereading New Moon. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but I needed an easy to read book while I'm in pain because my mind can't focus on new things so this was perfect! I'm loving this reread!

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 228 comments Lizzy wrote: "I didn't start really reading until Thursday due to being in and out of the hospital with intense pain during the week and trying to get answers (that I didn't even get close to getting until today..."

Oh no! Hope you're feeling better Lizzy!

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 141 comments I read The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die, #2) by Danielle Paige and started Yellow Brick War (Dorothy Must Die, #3) by Danielle Paige which i finished yesterday. I suffered from like a 4 day migraine so that go in the way of my reading. Hopefully next month is better. :) I'm all about the reading right now though lol.

message 9: by Leticia (new)

Leticia (leticiatoraci) Rereading A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas