The Host (A Roleplay) discussion

Caves > Main Plaza

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by (last edited Jul 26, 2014 03:48PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod

The main plaza is just a big open room in the middle of everything. You basically have to pass through the main plaza before you actually get to your destination.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments Kat had woken up hours before. She knew Justin had work, but she hated not being with him even though she just met him. She sighed, and decided to take a walk to clear her mind.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince sighed as he had no work today and wanted something to do. His brother had cooking duty for the day as he had nothing.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She saw a man walking that looked exactly like Justin. "No wait he has a brother." She whispered to herself. "That must be him." She whispered again.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince and Justin was easily confused if you didn't look close. He had tattoos on his arm and Justin didn't.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She shrugged, and continued walking. She stretched sleeping on a floor did have it's downsides.

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince turned around practicing his fighting.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She watched him closely. "Mmm." She hummed. She wasn't sure if she should talk to him or not, but she did have to break out of her shell and not be so shy all the time. So she went over to him. "Hi." She whispered.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince smiled at her. "Hey." His voice was different then Justin. It was more pleasant.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She looked at him, and noticed a tattoo. "So your Justin's brother?" She asked, and bit her lip. Way to come out and say it. She thought to herself.

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "You've met my twin I see. Yea brother." Vince smiled and leaned against the wall.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She nodded, and chewed on her lip. It would be weird to say that she didn't just meet him, but kissed him. "Yea he's a nice guy." Was all she said. She fiddled with her knife at her side.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Nice?" Vince's brows furrowed. Justin wasn't the nicest guy around.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She nodded. Did I say something wrong? She wondered. She thought he was nice guess he wasn't.

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Ok he has his on and off days." Vince shrugged it off.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments "Ah." She said, and smiled a little. "I'm Kat by the way." She extended her hand.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Vincent but mostly go by Vince." He shook her her hand.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She nodded, and smiled a little. "So what brings you here? Like coming to the Plaza." She asked.

message 19: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Nah had nothing to do." Vince shrugged it off.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She nodded, "Same here." She said still playing with her knife.

message 21: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Well I had no work." Vince sighed. He hated being bored.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She nodded, "Hmm want to continue where you left off before I came over to you? I could always use training too." She said.

message 23: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince shook his head. "I had nothing to do."

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She shrugged, "Well you still don't unless you know how to make arrows." She said pulling out sticks and rocks.

message 25: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince took them and started carving.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She shrugged, "I guess you do." She smiled.

message 27: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince took out his Bowie knife.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments Kat knelt down, and started sharpening her knife again.

message 29: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince was good with a knife.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She tapped the point on her finger. It was sharp enough that it pierced the skin a little.

message 31: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince make six arrows. "What ya think?"

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She put her knife away, and looked at the arrows. "Hmm looks good." She said. She took one of the arrows, and set it up in her bow. She looked across the room and found a rock. She closed her left eye, and released the arrow. It went right through the rock.

message 33: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "They good?" He smiled at her.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She grinned wide, and nodded. "Yea they're perfect! Thanks." She said. She went over to the rock, and pulled the arrow out. It took so much force she fell backwards onto her ass.

message 35: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Hunting skills." Vince shrugged it off.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She smiled, "I love hunting." She said dusting off her ass. She put the arrows he made back into her pouch along with her bow. She took out her gun, and loaded it so it was full.

message 37: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Me and my brother can practically build anything weapon wise." Vince shrugged and smiled.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She smiled, and bit her lip again. The more he talked about his brother made her miss him more. "So umm when does your brother get off of work?" She asked him shifting her weight.

message 39: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Cooking is on and off." Vince shrugged and put the Bowie away.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She nodded, and sighed. She looked down at her feet. "So what work do you do?" She asked.

message 41: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "We do everything. Take turns." Vince smiled.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She nodded, "Ah well I work when I can, but most of the time I don't really have much to do." She shrugged.

message 43: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Yea." Vince shrugged and looked at his boots.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She bit her lip trying to decide wether or not she should tell him.

message 45: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince got up and started pacing. He couldn't just set all day.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She shrugged he would find out anyway. "So umm ya know me and your brother are together." She said looking at the ground sheepishly.

message 47: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince sighed and nosed his head. "I get it."

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She looked up kind of confused. "Get what?" She asked.

message 49: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Justin. He's a charmer and his personality suits yours." Vince shrugged.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments "Ah huh. Well you don't know half of what my personality is." She said.

« previous 1 3 4