The Host (A Roleplay) discussion

Caves > Hospital Wing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 191 (191 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by (last edited Jul 30, 2014 09:28PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Anyone who gets hurt or is sick comes here. In the Caves they don't have as much advance medicine as the Souls do in the city but they do their best. In this hospital wing is also where Doc used to be and where Wanda found out what they were doing to her family.

description

message 2: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys walked into the hospital wing. He saw two girls standing by the wall. They looked like twins and one of them was listening to her iPod.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice was happy to have a shower and change. She was wearing a black tank top, a pair of shorts with combat boots.

message 4: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys walked over to them. He was wearing a navy blue t-shirt with jeans. His dark hair was still a bit wet. "You two are new right?" he already knew they were by the way they looked at everyone and everything differently but he still asked.

"Yes. You must be Rhys right?" she asked happily. Then she gave him a hug. Sometimes Lividia could be a bit too friendly.

Lucinda didn't even look up. She was lost in her own little world of music.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice started up seeming Rhys. Her hair was pulled back into a braid because it was still wet. "Hey."

message 6: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys hugged her back surprised. He hoped Alice didn't think anything of it.

"I'm Lividia and this is my older twin sister Lucinda." she smiled and looked at Lucinda who wasn't paying attention. Lividia elbowed her.

Lucinda looked up at Lividia. "What?" she asked annoyed but then saw the two strangers standing there. "Oh. Hi." was all she said and went back to her world.

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I'm Alice." She smiled at the two. She really didn't like being very friendly. Alice held Rhys hand.

message 8: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys bit back a laugh and grinned. He held Alice's hand tightly.

"Oh are you two together? That's soo sweet." Lividia said and smiled warmly. She hoped she didn't get Alice jealous or anything.

Lucinda's iPod died. She took off her earphones and waited impatiently for the boring tour. She rather get this over with.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled and nodded. "I'm not jealous." She shrugged it off because she knew how Rhys felt about her.

message 10: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Should we get on with this tour?" he asked so the rest of the day he could spend with Alice. Jeb didn't say they had to go work after the tour.

She sighed in relief. "Good. I thought I caused a misunderstanding and that would make me feel awful. And of course. Let's get going." she said excitedly.

Lucinda did a mental eye roll and thought about time!

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice nodded and started to walk with Bandit at her heels. Bandit was like protection.

message 12: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
((time skip?))

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments ((Yea))

message 14: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
A few hours later Rhys lead them back to the hospital wing. He showed them all around the cave except the room with the glow worms. That was only for him and Alice.

Lividia tried to memorize where everything was. She didn't want to get lost but she knew she would. The cave was a bunch of twist and turns.

Lucinda was happy that the tour was over. She didn't even pay attention but she didn't care. She rather find out things on her own. So it was already a guarantee that she would get lost.

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled and fixed her tank top. She wanted to be alone with Rhys now.

message 16: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Jeb should be somewhere around the cave. You could look for him and see what room he assigns both of you." he shrugged.

"Okay. Thanks again." she hugged Rhys and Alice. Then she motioned Lucinda to follow her. Lividia knew they wanted time alone.

Lucinda sighed and followed her sister. "Bye." she said flatly to both of them and left.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice nodded and leaned against Rhys. "Alone time."

message 18: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Finally." he said, happy to be with Alice.

message 19: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice kissed him lightly. "Sometimes I wish we didn't have this happen."

message 20: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"I do too but if this didn't happen I probably wouldn't have gotten this close to you." he said softly, holding her.

message 21: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I know and I'm happy to have Jeb let us." Alice kissed him lightly.

message 22: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys smiled and kissed her back, deepening it. "Yea." he murmured against her soft lips.

message 23: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled. "Do you miss your old life?" She missed hers but didn't ever thinks she would of been with Rhys.

message 24: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Depends what old life you mean." he felt as if he had two old lives. The one when he was really young and still had his parents and Rachel or the one where he grew up alone.

message 25: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "The one with the bike crash." Alice sighed.

message 26: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Yup. I miss that life even though a pretty little girl tried to kill me." he teased and gave her a smile.

message 27: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Do you think we would of got together then?" Alice smiled.

message 28: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Most likely not. Which is the reason I probably wouldn't go back if I could. How about you? Would you go back?" he knew it was a hard question for her but he had to ask.

message 29: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice wiped her eyes. She loved him a lot but her brothers gave her so much.

message 30: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys said nothing. He waited for hee answer although he had a feeling he wouldn't get one.

message 31: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I wouldn't go back." Alice kissed him. "I'll always miss that life but I would rather be with you."

message 32: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys kissed her back lightly. He wouldn't know what to do without Alice. She was everything to him now.

message 33: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "What do you wanna do?" Alice smiled.

message 34: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He smiled mischievously "There's a lot of things I want to do. But all of them involve breaking the rules soo....what do you want to do?"

message 35: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice pushed him lightly. "I still have that bet with James and Bandit is starting to stink."

message 36: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He smiled and moved closer to her when she pushed him away. "We should take our dogs a bath. Colt is started to stink too." As if on cue, Colt walked into the room. He looked still looking sleepy.

message 37: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled and kissed him. "Yea." Bandit walked over to Colt.

message 38: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He cupped her face and kissed her passionately. "What were you saying the other day? Something about we're a bad example?..."

message 39: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled. "Bandit likes Colt." She knew that they set a bad example for everyone.

message 40: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"And Colt likes Bandit. Which means...we should keep a close eye on them." he said as he noticed that Colt's sleepiness disappeared as soon as he saw Bandit.

message 41: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice nodded in agreement. "Bandit is very playful." Bandit rubbed against him showing affection.

message 42: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Where should we bathe them though?" he asked. He rather get it over with. Colt was quite difficult to get clean.

message 43: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I don't know." Alice kissed him. She was gonna have to change again.

message 44: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
((Gtg to the store. Continue later?))

message 45: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments ((Ok))

message 46: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
((I'm back))

"I would say outside but we can't do that." he sighed.

message 47: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I'm not getting punished again. Forget outside for the moment." Alice smiled and pulled him along.

message 48: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"I would forget about outside of I were allowed to go outside." he said as he followed her.

message 49: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Rhys, I don't want to be away from you more then I have to." Alice kissed him passionately.

message 50: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He kissed her back and smiled. "Fine. I'll try to forget about outside."

« previous 1 3 4