The Host (A Roleplay) discussion

Caves > Rec Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 480 (480 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by (last edited Jul 26, 2014 03:58PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
description

The Rec Room is where all important meeting are held when decisions need to be made together (even though Jeb has the last and final word on almost everything they decide). Here they also entertain themselves like playing soccer when the people that go on raids bring something back such as a soccer ball or something else they can all enjoy. When is rains or in the winter everyone moves to sleep in the Rec Room to stay warm (in winter) or to stay dry (rain) since most rooms in the sleeping quarters have cracks.

message 2: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince walked in first he was scouting the place just in case. He like to be prepared.

message 3: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys looked around. He would have to get used to the darkness in here but it was safe so he was grateful. Colt followed in curiously.

message 4: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince and Justin waited for their eyes to adjust.

message 5: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
People started appearing and looked at them with distrust. Rhys squinted to make out their features.

message 6: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Clara!" Justin ran over to the small child like girl in the corner

message 7: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys looked at Vince with a confused look.

message 8: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "She's the one who told us." Vince shrugged and walked over to the people.

message 9: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Oh." He watched Justin and the little girl named Clara.

message 10: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "She 16 look device her." Vince looked over at him.

message 11: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Who do we have here?" a man called out. He was old and held a shotgun. He had an accent and by the way everything got silent Rhys guessed it was the person in charge.

message 12: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I'm Vince over there talking to Clara is my twin brother Justin." Vince looked at the man not give a care about the gun.

message 13: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"I'm Rhys. And you are?" he asked the old man. Like Vince, he also ignored the gun.

"Jebediah Stryder. Now I'm going to tell you boys, including dog something you must NEVER forget. My house my rules. Understood?"

message 14: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Justin and I understand. Clara told us she a nice girl." Vince nodded at him.

message 15: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Understood." he said and turned his attention to Colt who was exploring.

"Clara, sweet girl she is. Told me some of her friends were coming. Glad to meet y'all. Let me show you to your rooms."

message 16: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Yes sir." Vince nodded as Justin came over Clara following him.

message 17: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys put Colt on his leash and caught up with the group. Jeb took many twists and turn but finaly slowed at a long hallway with doors.

"Four doors before the end of the hallway will be Vince and Justin's room. Y'all have to share. And Rhys you and your dog will get this one. It a bit smaller than the others but since your only sharing with a dog you'll be fine." he pointed to a room two doors away from where they were standing.

message 18: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Thanks sir." Vince smiled and nodded as he started to walk away. Justin nodded and smiled doing the same.

message 19: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
((Are you ok with sharing a room by yourself basically? So I can make your room or not.))

"Thank you." he led Colt inside to see the room.

"Your welcome. Come see me later after you have installed and tested so I can inform you about the rules, turns and work around here. Good day!" Jeb said and left humming a song to himself.

message 20: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin finished his work for the day until he is asked to do more. He leaned against one of the walls and surveyed everyone on his own level. He was good at doing so too.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments Kat walked into the room. She had another day running, and fighting. She let out a sigh if was difficult sometimes, but it was the only way for her to live and not be subdued by a soul.

message 22: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin watch the blonde from where he stood. He was alway looking at the girls but this one was different then the others. He walked over to her. "Hey."

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She jumped when she heard the she quickly set her bow and arrow. She turned toward the voice, and saw a guy standing there. She let the bow down. "Hi." She whispered.

message 24: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "You're safe here ya know." Justin smiled at her trying to be nice. He was a charmer with his smile it made girls melt for him.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She put her bow and arrow back, and shrugged. "I always have my guard up." She said. She shifted her weight feeling her knife knock against her hip.

message 26: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Yea we all are. I'm Justin or if ya want call me JJ." He smiled at her with his hand out stretched. He was solid muscle and strong.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments "Kat." She said shaking his hand. She to had muscle but not as much as him. She had a curved frame, and a large chest.

message 28: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin walked beside her. "What brought you here?" He was curious to find out about her.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She closed her eyes, "Well both my parents got possessed by the Souls, and they have been after me ever since. I also have depression issues because of it." She said her accent noticeable.

message 30: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I'm sorry for ya. I know the feeling. My parents killed themselves to protect me and my brother." Justin sighed.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She opened her eyes, "Yea." She said wrapping her arms around her middle. She hated that her parents got themselves taken by the souls. They had tried to kill her and she had knife marks because of it. She was lucky she got out when she did.

message 32: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Yea it's hard to know you've lost them." Justin rubbed her back. He and his brother went through the pain and it was hard.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She looked up at him. His hand was light, but comforting. She smiled a little, and looked up at him. "Thanks." She whispered.

message 34: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin smiled at her. "You're welcome. I know it's hard to lose them." He was trying to comfort her.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She nodded, "I would hate for one day if I have to kill them." She whispered. It would break her heart if she had to.

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Yea. I know." Justin sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She looked at his hair, and smiled. She had a think for black hair guys.

message 38: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin smiled and looked ahead. "What's you're favorite thing?"

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She thought for a moment, "Now fighting, but before this rock collecting. I know kind of cheesy, but it made me happy." She shrugged.

message 40: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Well I done football and track before this." Justin smiled.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments "Ah nice I did tennis." She said smiling. "So what do you do for fun?" She asked.

message 42: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Hunt and box." Justin smiled her was in great shape and like to show it off.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments "Oh? Mind showing me?" She said smiling. Before any of this happened Kat might have been shy, but any guy would fall head over heels over her. She had the perfect body, hair, and skin it was pale, but had the perfect tan.

message 44: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Maybe later." Justin smiled he would show her later if she wanted.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She nodded, and looked at her bag she keeps her arrows and bow in and knife and gun. She sighed she was getting low on arrows. She huffed out a breath.

message 46: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Justin smiled at her. "Find some sticks." He was trying to be helpful.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She hummed, "That could work, but what about the point?" She asked. She usually used steel, but there wasn't any around that she knew of.

message 48: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Sharpen a rock." Justin shrugged her was able to make some like this.

ღSoɴɢвιrdღ | 711 comments She nodded, "I'll try." She smiled. She sat down on a rock, and closed her eyes. "Do you ever think that we could all end up like our parents?" She looked off to the other end of the room.

message 50: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "My parents killed themselves." Justin sat beside her. "I saw them do it as well. They kissed each other bye and pulled a gun to their head."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10