The Host (A Roleplay) discussion

Caves > Garden

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by (last edited Jul 26, 2014 08:59AM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
description

This is the garden where everyone has to work in eventually based on the work rotation schedule. Here they grow wheat, carrots, spinach and corn. The mirrors at the top are used to get sunlight for the underground garden. They have to be cleaned every once in while and must be hidden when helicopters pass by.

description

message 2: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice walked into the gardens. She woke up in her room and didn't remember going there last night but she didn't pay much attention to it. Her clothes were still big on her but she had been losing weight in the past weeks from lack of food.

message 3: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys grabbed the sickle and cut the wheat. He was already sweating but he's only been doing it for about an hour or two. Half of the field was cut but there was still the other field. His shirt was all sweaty so he took it off and kept working. Some of the other guys did the same.

message 4: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice was to pass out water to everyone. She woke up later then the others as well. She smiled at everyone trying to play nice. Bandit was following her with another basket in his mouth.

message 5: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys was thirsty. He wondered who was passing out the water today.

message 6: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice was wearing a tank top with skinny jeans and combat boots. It was a summer outfit of hers and decided to wear it. She was used to seeing men at work. She did it a lot on the farm.

message 7: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys continued cutting the wheat until he heard a familiar bark next to him. He stopped for a moment to pet Colt. Then he wiped sweat off his forehead and kept working. He waited for the person with the water to come.

message 8: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Water?" Alice smiled and held one of the bottles. She was being nice and meeting new people. She had to get used to the group thing though.

message 9: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He looked up and was a bit startled to see Alice there offering him water. He took the water ad said "Thanks." although he felt a bit shy. Here he was working in the field with no shirt, his athletic built showing with Alice in front of him.

message 10: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice bit her lip and blushed. She started to walk again. She was really embarrassed to see him because he fell asleep on him.

message 11: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys saw her blush and made him smile at the memory of her asleep yesterday. Colt ran off with her and Bandit giving water to the others.

message 12: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled and petted Colt. She didn't know why but she was so shy around Rhys and it made her smile a bit.

message 13: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He heard Jeb shout that it was time for breakfast. He was starving so he went to go get cleaned up to go eat. After he was clean again he went searching for Alice.

message 14: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice was setting on the ground with Bandit and Colt. She loved dogs and missed her brothers but she played with them both.

message 15: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys found her sitting with both dogs. "Hi." he said and sat down next to her. He lifted an eyebrow and gave her a playful smile. "Sleep well yesterday?" he teased.

message 16: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice blushed again. "I'm really sorry I was freezing." She was trying to explain but trailed off.

message 17: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He laughed. "That's alright." I didn't mind he added in his thoughts. "You're pretty when you blush by the way." he shrugged "Just letting you know."

message 18: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice blushed as her hair feel in her eyes. She really was embarrassed about gal falling asleep on him but he was making it worse but she didn't care. She like him.

message 19: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He moved her hair out of her face, his hand softly brushing her cheek in the process. He looked at he beautiful hazel green eyes and felt a warmth spread inside of him as his heart beat a little faster.

message 20: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled at him. "I really was cold." She but her lip trying to think but she couldn't from his soft touch made her incapable.

message 21: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Are you still cold?" he moved closer and put an arm around her.

message 22: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice blushed and leaned against him. She couldn't form the words that she wanted to say. She smiled and sighed feeling his warmth.

message 23: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He held her close and it made him forget everything for a second. His heart beat faster as he realized something. He liked her. Liked her a lot .

message 24: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She was small compared to him but it made her smile a bit.

message 25: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He wished he could stay in that moment forever and he hated to ruin the moment but Jeb's voice echoed through the room again saying about breakfast. "We should go." he said taking in air. He hadn't realized he was holding his breath.

message 26: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled and nodded. She didn't want him to go but that both had work. "Don't tell James. He'd freak out." Her voice soft and fragile.

message 27: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Why?" he asked curiously. Rhys started to get up. He released her but was not very happy to do so.

message 28: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "He just care about me and I've been hurt in the past." Alice looked at her shoes they were old but in good shape.

message 29: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He lifted her chin, met her eyes and said "I would never hurt you. And if it makes you feel better I promise I won't tell him."

message 30: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled and kissed her lightly ok the lips. "Thank you." She wanted to let her brother have time to catch up to her before she told him.

message 31: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments ((His*))

message 32: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He smiled warmly at her. "Shall we go the?" he asked.

message 33: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled and nodded. "We should get going before people come looking." She dusted her clothes of as bandit followed her.

message 34: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys walked behind her with Colt. He could hear the voices in the kitchen and he guessed most of them were most likely already eating.

message 35: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments ((Sorry I fell asleep))

Alice had a sway in her walk. It was one thing that showed from days of hard work in the hot sun. Her brothers used to tell her it made her cute.

message 36: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
((That's ok cuz so did I :p I just woke up a few minutes ago. Also whose brothers say that? xD Idk a single brother who is nicelike that))

Rhys tried not to watch the sway in her walk. Although it made her look really cute. Once they could smell the food from the kitchen Colt ran off.

message 37: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments ((My brother is mean but can be nice at times. Also she is the only girl and it wan the oldest brother))

Bandit took off with Colt to the kitchen. She bit her lip and glanced back at Rhys.

message 38: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"There you are Alice! Oh hi Rhys." James said. He has been looking for them all morning.

Rhys smiled at him "Hi."

message 39: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled at James. "Hey baby brother." She always picked on him like that

message 40: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
James gave her an annoyed look. "Where were you guys? I was looking all over for you." As soon as he realized that she and Rhys went missing for a while he became suspicious.

Rhys shrugged and continued walking. He tried his best to act casual and not look at Alice.

message 41: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice sighed. "James I'm not younger then you and I was thanking Rhys for bringing me here and giving me a chance to have my brother back."

message 42: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"I was just making sure you didn't get lost. And thanks Rhys." but he was still suspicious.

"No problem." he could tell James didn't trust him. What would he do if he knew? he wondered.

message 43: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice started walking again as her eyes teared up. She knew Hutson and Doug would be the same way with her but James. He is younger then her.

message 44: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Alice? Are you ok?" James picked up the pace to catch up with her.

Rhys was worried but decided he would give her some space and talk to her later. He knew how much she missed her brothers.

message 45: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice kept walking she didn't want to yell at James and knew she would if she opened her mouth. Memories of her and her brother flooded her head.

message 46: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys sighed and left to the kitchen and left them alone to talk.

James touched her shoulder with the hand he had Hutson's watch "You can tell me Alice. Rhys is gone. There's no one else in the hallway." worry filled his voice. What did I do wrong?

message 47: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I'm not a child James. I'm older then you. Every time you try to act older all I think of is being ten again with Huston and Doug at the fair." Alice wiped her eyes.

message 48: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Sorry," he felt bad "Its just that I worry a lot about you. I can't bare lose someone else again." his own tears filled his eyes.

message 49: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Yea I know but I'm ok." Alice hugged him.

message 50: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He hugged her back. "I'll try not to worry so much. I promise."

« previous 1 3