The Host (A Roleplay) discussion

Caves > Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 368 (368 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by (last edited Jul 30, 2014 01:27PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
description

Here is the kitchen. It is also used as a dining room. Just like the garden, people also have to take shifts working in the kitchen. Since we all know what a kitchen and dining room is I will explain no more.

description

message 2: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys was in the kitchen by himself. Everyone else has gone to sleep or do other things. He sat at the table drinking some tea and thinking of Rachel.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice had her hood up and headphones in. She was listening to Hutson's favorite song. She tried not to cry but it was hard not to think of the sacrifice he gave to her and James.

message 4: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys took out the keys of his old house. Rachel's bracelet was still attached to it. The little sparkly blue beads shined under the dim Cave lights. It took a lot of effort not to cry and he managed to not let a tear slip.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice kicked a can. She got the best thing from Hutson and it was Bandit but the one thing no one knew was that she had her brother badge.

message 6: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys nearly fell out of his chair when he heard a can being kicked. His keys fell to the floor. He was soo lost in thought he forgot some people were still awake.

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice jumped and fell on her ass. "God!" She really thought it was just her in here. Why was it alway when she was around people that she was easily scared.

message 8: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Sorry. I thought I was the only one in here." he got up to help her up. He recognized Alice by her height. Now that he could finally see her whole face he realized she was very pretty.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Thanks and I thought the same." Alice grabbed his hand and got up. She wished sometimes that she wasn't able to be scared.

message 10: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"What are you doing up so late?" he asked her. Then he picked up his keys and sat down again.

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I haven't ate anything in 24 hours I'm starving." Alice looked around for food.

message 12: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Oh. Well there should be something inside the third cabinet to your left." He told her. He put his keys away but left the bracelet on the table.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice looked in the cabinet. "God I haven't ate real food in weeks." She sat in front of him and ate. Her light brown hair fell in her face but she didn't care.

message 14: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He smiled sadly. "Well you should eat because when the good food from the raids are gone we are all back to eating flavorless, stale food." He got up and grabbed a Twinkie from the cabinet.

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I'm used to it anymore. I'm just glad to have my brother back. He's all I got now." Alice wiped her eyes of tears. She always cried when she thought of Hutson and Doug.

message 16: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"At least you have someone." he said in barely a whisper. He didn't think he heard her. He twirled the bracelet in his hands as his own tears filled his eyes. He hated people seeing him cry but at the moment he didn't care. Today was Rachel's birthday. She was supposed to turn 8.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Not everyone. I had two more brother and I saw both of them die right in front of my eyes." Alice hugged her knees as bandit whined beside her.

message 18: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He had no words. "I'm sorry." was all he could say. He watched Bandit whimper with her. Colt usually comfort him but he was in his room sleeping. To not be so sad he tried to change the subject. "How do you like it here so far?"

message 19: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice pulled her hood down. "It's nice but I'm used to seeing the night sky. It's the one thing I love about being outside." She smiled at him. She petted Bandit and told him to go laid down with James.

message 20: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Me too." He remembered exploring the Cave a few days ago and stumbling into a hidden room. It was amazing in there and he decided to take Alice there. "Come with me. I'm going to how you something." He offered his hand to her.

message 21: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice bit her lip but took his head. She wasn't really shy around guy but she was around him. She alway missed the night sky.

message 22: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He grabbed her hand and started to run through the Cave. There were many twists and turns but he managed to remember where it was. When they made it to a dark hallway he slowed. "You have to be extremely quiet though." he stepped into the room.

((Switch to Jamie's secret room))

message 23: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments ((Ok))

Alice nodded at him and walked slowly without making any noise. She was kind surprise by what he was doing.

message 24: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice walked into the kitchen. She was starting to get hungry. Her eyes where bloodshot from crying.

message 25: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"How could he eat so fast?" James thought out loud as he looked for Rhys.

message 26: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice shrugged and smiled. "Maybe he was hungry. The guys done it all the time when I cooked."

message 27: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"True. But who wouldn't? You're an excellent cook." He smiled at her. Just thinking about the food his sister cooked made his mouth water.

message 28: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Well growing up on a farm does that now doesn't it." Alice teased. She was a good cook and could make anything taste good.

message 29: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"What do you want to do today? I have the rest of the day off." he had asked Jeb if he could and Jeb said yes.

message 30: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Don't know. And I thought you were working in the fields." Alice was a bit confused. She would probably work or practice on boxing.

message 31: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"I was. But I asked Jeb if I could have the rest of the day off." Just then Bandit came back.

message 32: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled at Bandit. "Don't know excatly. Maybe later I can whoop your ass in boxing."

message 33: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Not even." he said accepting the challenge with a smile. He hasn't practiced in a long time but he believed he could still take her on.

message 34: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Yea I think you're gonna lose." Alice smiled as she got some food. She practiced all the time.

message 35: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Wana bet?" he asked with confidence although he didn't have anything to bet.

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Ok how about this I win you got clean Bandit for a month." Alice smiled. She glanced around and saw Rhys.

message 37: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Deal." he put his hand out to shake on it and make it official.

Rhys walked over to Alice and James. "James, aren't you supposed to be working in the fields?"

message 38: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "We'll do it later. We both need to work." Alice sighed sand started to eat.

message 39: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"But Jeb gave me the day off!" he told Rhys and protested.

"Either he was kidding or changed his mind. He's looking for you in the fields." He told him. Rhys had already finished his turn but Jeb hadn't told him what to do next so he decided to spend some time with Alice.

message 40: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Go do your work." Alice sighed at her brother and finished her food.

message 41: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Fine. Give her a tour while I'm gone ok?" he said and left towards the fields.

"Sure." Rhys called after him but he had other plans.

message 42: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice sighed and wiped her face. She hated how her brother could be annoying. "Sorry about earlier."

message 43: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"About what?" he asked curiously. Then he took a seat next to her.

message 44: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "About James." Alice leaned against him. She really didn't think James would like her being with Rhys.

message 45: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"That's ok but you have nothing to apologize for." He put his arms around her. "Ready for a tour?" he said mischievously.

message 46: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice looked at him. "What would the tour be of?" She bit her lip as she smiled.

message 47: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Hm....how about a tour of outside?" he said with a dangerous smile.

message 48: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled and nodded. She didn't care as long as he was there.

message 49: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Well then, lets go. And just to let you know they gave me permission." he started to stand up.

message 50: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled at him. "It'll be nice to see the sun again." She got up and held his hand.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8