The Host (A Roleplay) discussion

Caves > Storage Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by (last edited Jul 26, 2014 08:46AM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
description

This is the storage room. When they go on raids they keep the supplies here. This is also where they keep prisoners such as Wanda (in the images) or The Seeker.

description

message 2: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince smiled he stacked the boxes in the room so he knew the small spaces. He started to climbed the boxes with making a sound.

message 3: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Lucinda saw a shodow climbing the boxes. Damn it! she thought and made no sound. I'm so screwed.

message 4: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince saw her and jumped down beside her. He grabbed her by the wrist. "I'm smarter then ya."

message 5: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Not really. You just know the cave better." She looked at his arm around her waist. "Also let go of me. There's this new thing called personal space." She shoved him away playfully.

message 6: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince pushed her against the wall. "Yea but I like your personal space."

message 7: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Well too bad. You can't have it. Its mine." she tried to slip pass him.

message 8: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince smirked. He like seeing her struggle to get free. "I don't want it. I like to be in it."

message 9: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Lucinda mocked his smirk. "Same shit." She started to climb over a box.

message 10: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince pulled her back down. "Where ya think your going?"

message 11: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Out of here. Its too crowded. In this cramped room filled with boxes you invade my personal space." She told him as she shoved him again.

message 12: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince didn't budge. He was like a brick wall.

message 13: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Ugh, if I can't go outside can I at least get five feet away from you? You're too close for comfort." Lucinda crossed her arms waiting for him to move.

message 14: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince took the thought. He really didn't want to. He like annoying her.

message 15: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Lucinda moved her bangs out of her face. "Vince, seriously. Move it or lose it. And by lose it I mean your head." She looked at her knife and waited but knew he wasn't going to move anytime soon.

message 16: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince smirked and grabbed both her wrist in one swift movement. He was quick with attacks.

message 17: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
She sighed annoyed. "What.do.you.want.Vince? Let go!" She tried to escape his grip again but he was too strong. She sat on one of the boxes expecting him to let go.

message 18: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I just like annoying you." Vince smirked but didn't let go.

message 19: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Whoopdefuckingdoo!" she exclaimed sarcastically. "Its nice that we enjoy annoying the crap outta each other but I really am tired. I ain't planning sleeping here boy so let go." She looked up at him.

message 20: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Fine." Vince let go but stay in her personal space.

message 21: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
This probably won't work, it most likely won't distract him and I will definitely regret it but what the fuck I don't care! She thought and took advantage that he was in her personal space. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his hoping to distract him. She knew she would fail but it was worth a shot.

message 22: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince took advantage and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back. Damn she's a good kisser.

message 23: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Lucinda did not expect that. He ruined her plan when he wrapped his arms around her. Oh well. she thought and put her arms around his neck kissing him deeper.

message 24: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince picked her up off the box. He really like her personal space a bit more.

message 25: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Lucinda pushed him against some boxes without breaking the kiss. Not that bad. He has nice lips. She thought running a hand through his hair.

message 26: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince leaned against the boxes. He kept his hands on her back. He wasn't a guy who pushed girls into what he wants them to do.

message 27: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Now that he was leaning on a box and not blocking her way Lucinda broke the kiss and made a run for it. Distraction enough she thought as she ran, gasping for breath. It didn't go as planned but went good enough. It gave her the small advantage she needed to run away.

message 28: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince smirked. He knew what she was planning and grabbed her arm again. He was quick with a swift movement.

message 29: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
She broke free using her strength for once. She ran down a hallway without making a single sound.

message 30: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince followed her and grabbed her by her arm. He wasn't gonna let her escape his sight.

message 31: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Lucinda escaped his grip again and started to run. She went down the darkest hallway where Vince couldn't see her. She doubted anyone could see anything. This particular passageway was pitch black.

message 32: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince heard the light footsteps of running. He followed and grabbed Lucinda's waist tight. He wasn't gonna let go.

message 33: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Sighing she stopped as soon as Vince grabbed her. "I'm not escaping you am I?"

message 34: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Nope." Vince smirked. He used his hunting skills for finding her in the dark.

message 35: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Then take me to my room. Lividia will watch me and you can do something more interesting." She liked being with Vince but she rather not have him babysitting her 24/7.

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Really? I don't have anything better to do." Vince smirked.

message 37: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Just take me. Or let go and I'll walk there by myself." she said while she shoved him. He really needs to learn about personal space.

message 38: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince sighed. "Sure."

message 39: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Sure what? You'll take me or let go?" she asked him.

message 40: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Take ya." Vince shrugged

message 41: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Then hurry up because you drag. Also let go of my waist please." She gave him a sarcastic smile.

message 42: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince smirked. "I know I do." He kissed her cheek and let go.

message 43: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
She took off his sweater. "Think fast." She said and threw it at him.

message 44: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Vince caught it easily. He was quick.

message 45: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"By the way you get distracted easily. Missing something?" she asked waving his iPod in front of him. She took it while he was invading her personal space.

message 46: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Nah. I let you take it. All I have is some music." Vince grabbed it and put it in his front pocket this time.

message 47: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Sure." She said lifting an eyebrow at him.

message 48: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "I mean it. I felt your hand on my ass but didn't say anything." Vince shrugged. He record song on it with his guitar.

message 49: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Not even liar. I didn't even touch your non existent ass. Your headphones were dangling which was how I got your iPod. Maybe you felt your iPod slipping out and thought it was my hand." She said stating the truth. If his headphones weren't dangling she would've never noticed and wouldn't have took it.

message 50: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Whatever." Vince shrugged. He didn't care really. He had a lot of music on it.

« previous 1