¤ Between The Pages ¤ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books-Of-The-Month APRIL > Book Suggestions! :3

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Welcome welcome! We're kinda early for this, but I wanted all the suggestions that we could get :D

So you may suggest here any book you'd like to read with everybody for the month of April. Like usual, I'll pick the most popular book and create a poll where 2 winners will get voted up.

For this month, I'd like to suggest a book, so there it is; Let the Sky Fall (Sky Fall, #1) by Shannon Messenger I've heard people rave about it, so I bought it! The story looks intriguing and honestly I am so hyped about it!

Let's see what yours are!

message 2: by Lars (new)

Lars (herodotvonhalikarnassos) | 56 comments I just finished my first Agatha Christie novel and now I am hungry for more. So here are my suggestions: Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10) by Agatha Christie Murder at the Vicarage (Miss Marple #1) by Agatha Christie
And now for something completely different: Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair by Pablo Neruda

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan (iamsusaniguess) | 6 comments I’d suggest for books;
• Nevernight by Hay Kristoff
• Wonder Woman by Leigh Bardugo
• The Lost Here by Rock Riordan
• The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody
• The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
• Everless by Sarah Holland

I’d suggest for manga;
• Bleach
• Blue Exorcist
• Black Butler
• Naruto
• My Hero Academia
• Ten Count
• The Betrayal Knows My Name
• Requiem of the Rose King
• Wolf Children
• Spice And Wolf
• Tokyo Ghoul
• Karneval

message 4: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Omg I have The Lost Hero sitting on my shelf since I bought it a few weeks ago and I've been WANTING to read it so badly. It would be nice to discuss it too.
Thanks for all your suggestions :D
As for the manga, I've been wanting to try out My Hero Academia and Tokyo Ghoul for quite a while now hahaa!

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan (iamsusaniguess) | 6 comments I’m on vol 3 of Tokyo Ghoul and vol 2 of My Hero Academia. I can say with certainty that they are both worth it omg

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.