Superhero School roleplay discussion

Group harem rp > CJ's Room

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) | 0 comments The room shared by CJ and Baylon

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 525 comments Ariel smiled as the song came on. She looked over at CJ for a moment before leaning her head on his shoulder. "This is a good song." She said humming to it.

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) | 0 comments Cj pulled her close and sang softly in her ear. He kissed her cheek and then her neck softly.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 525 comments She shivered as he sang in her ear. She then felt her face heat up as he kissed her neck. Giving off a light moan

message 5: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) | 0 comments Cj held her, but not too tightly. he shivered when she moaned, but pulled back, "Am I hurting you?"

message 7: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) | 0 comments Cj smiled and began rubbing her back and shoulders

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 525 comments She smiled and closed her eyes again. Loving the feeling of him rubbing her. It seemed to relax her. He was the only person that could touch her without hurting her.

message 9: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) | 0 comments Cj kept up a steady massage, he figured she need to rest and so he tried to put her to sleep.

message 11: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) | 0 comments CJ continued rubbing her and kissed her cheek every few seconds. He admired her body through her clothes, she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

message 13: by Brian (new)

Brian (oscart) | 0 comments Cj lay down next to her. He circled his arms around her and sang along with the CD softly as thew song changed to Leo Sayers' "When I Need Love". He slid his hands up to cup her breasts as they lay together in the dark.

Joker's Girl (("In my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice."))- Joaquin Phoenix Joker | 525 comments She smiled and put her hand on his. Cuddling close to him. Listening to the music. She closed her eyes again and started to relax.