YA Book Club! discussion

Quizzes! > What Female Book Character Are You Like?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (last edited Jul 24, 2014 07:58AM) (new)

Julia Wang (liamalfoy) | 4169 comments Mod
Annabeth Chase

Like Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson, you are very loyal to your friends. You are also a born-leader and you're outgoing when people get to know you, but know when to be serious and you're very good with getting yourself and friends out of ugly situations.

message 2: by Iara (new)

Iara | 252 comments Hermione Granger
Like Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, you are very wise and smart. You are also very mature for your age and people always come to you when they have a problem.

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (booklover_04) Hermione Granger

Like Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, you are very wise and smart.  You are also very mature for your age and people always come to you when they have a problem.   

message 4: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

Stevie (ilikecats) | 1375 comments Mod
Annabeth Chase
Like Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson, you are very loyal to your friends. You are also a born-leader and very outgoing when people get to know you. You know when to be serious and your very good at getting yourself and others out of ugly situations.

message 5: by Kallie (new)

Kallie Crouse | 11 comments hazel
from fault in our stars because she is a fighter and never gives up hope. she also lives life to the fullest

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna YAAAAAAAAAYY

Annabeth Chase
Like Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson, you are very loyal to your friends. You are also a born-leader and you're outgoing when people get to know you, but know when to be serious and you're very good with getting yourself and friends out of ugly situations.

message 7: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

Littlebooklover wrote: "YAAAAAAAAAYY

Annabeth Chase
Like Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson, you are very loyal to your friends. You are also a born-leader and you're outgoing when people get to know you, but know when t..."

I had basically the same reaction. :)

message 8: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Clark | 71 comments Annabeth Chase

YESSSS! :)

message 9: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

Yeah

message 10: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

Aryan wrote: "Tris Prior
Like Tris Prior from Divergent, you are one of a kind and are kind and selfless, yet strong and brave. You make an awesome friend and stand out from the crowd."

:) I didn't see that at first. Congrats on being Tris, Aryan. ;D

message 11: by Martina (new)

Martina (marthasutcliff) | 14 comments Katniss Everdeen
Like Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games, you're a natural leader. You're also very brave and resourceful. You would do anything for the ones you love and will protect them from anything.

I'm flattered!

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna Stevie wrote: "Littlebooklover wrote: "YAAAAAAAAAYY

Annabeth Chase
Like Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson, you are very loyal to your friends. You are also a born-leader and you're outgoing when people get to k..."

Haha Yeah :)

message 13: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

Your welcome :)

message 14: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha | 169 comments Massie Block
Like Massie Block from The Clique, you care a lot about how people think of you. You also tend to attract many friends and are very outgoing. You always know how to have fun and friends love you for that.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione Granger
Like Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, you are very wise and smart. You are also very mature for your age and people always come to you when they have a problem.

message 16: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new)

Julia Wang (liamalfoy) | 4169 comments Mod
Cool!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 18: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (DeadlyNightShade99292699) Tris Prior
Like Tris Prior from Divergent, you are one of a kind and are kind and selfless, yet strong and brave. You make an awesome friend and stand out from the crowd.

message 19: by Dana (new)

Dana (BookNERDINESS) | 18 comments Annabeth Chase
Like Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson, you are very loyal to your friends. You are also a born-leader and you're outgoing when people get to know you, but know when to be serious and you're very good with getting yourself and friends out of ugly situations

message 20: by Koury (new)

Koury Maximum Ride
Like Max from Maximum Ride, you are a person that people like to be around, because of your confidence, but also because of your difference and uniqueness.

message 21: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (bookgoddess323) Tris Prior. I didn't see that coming...but I like it!! :)

message 22: by Grace (new)

Grace (loverofeverything) | 16 comments Maximum Ride

Like Max from Maximum Ride, you are a person that people like to be around, because of your confidence, but also because of your difference and uniqueness.

message 23: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

Nice!

message 24: by Grace (new)

Grace (loverofeverything) | 16 comments Thanks

message 25: by Grace (new)

Grace (loverofeverything) | 16 comments Now I wanna fly...
even though I hate heights
CURSE
THIS
FEAR

message 26: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

Mm-hm. Quick question: how do you stand mobile edition? I've been confined to it for days now and I feel so limited and slow.

message 27: by Grace (new)

Grace (loverofeverything) | 16 comments What?

message 28: by Grace (new)

Grace (loverofeverything) | 16 comments U mean... like...
doin' this on a tablet?

message 29: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

I KNOW THAT FEAR SUCKS I'VE GOT IT TOO

message 30: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

yep

message 31: by Grace (new)

Grace (loverofeverything) | 16 comments OMG I did that yesterday on my old kindle... the one BEFORE touchscreen... OMG IT BUGS SO MUCH DX

message 32: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

Wait there's a Kindle loke that? (Now I feel fairly blond…)

message 33: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

*loke

message 34: by Grace (new)

Grace (loverofeverything) | 16 comments Yeah... quite old... Sad...

message 35: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

*like its so hard to type right...

message 36: by Grace (new)

Grace (loverofeverything) | 16 comments Uh u mean *like?

message 37: by Grace (new)

Grace (loverofeverything) | 16 comments OMG YEA

message 38: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

Terribly hard

message 39: by Grace (new)

Grace (loverofeverything) | 16 comments Yup

message 40: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

It probqbly doesn't help that I've got it sitting upright. Okay I'm done correcting typos. Ish.

message 41: by Grace (new)

Grace (loverofeverything) | 16 comments Yeah... who cares?

message 42: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

Grace post something, I don't care what, so long as its on this topic; it won't show me anything past my "Terribly hard" comment; it won't let me past that page

message 43: by Jonna (new)

Jonna Jean (jonnajean) | 42 comments Bella Swan,
Like Bella Swan from Twilight, you are very kind and sensitive. You don't seek attention and you are very selfless., yet you protect what and who you love.

message 44: by Parker (new)

Parker (Death_the_Nerd) | 27 comments Tris Prior

Like Tris Prior from Divergent, you are one of a kind and are kind and selfless, yet strong and brave. You make an awesome friend and stand out from the crowd.

message 45: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Clark | 71 comments Annabeth Chase

YAY! SHE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE GIRL CHARACTERS!

message 46: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

@Tessa: AWESOME AND SAME!!!!!
@Jonna: Me being my Twilight-loving self, nice results!

message 47: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie (mcongreve) | 9 comments Massie Block
Like Massie Block from The Clique, you care a lot about how people think of you. You also tend to attract many friends and are very outgoing. You always know how to have fun and friends love you for that.

Who?^^ ahahaha

message 48: by Stevie, Meow. (new)

;)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Tris Prior! Awesome I just watched the movie and she is a badass!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I am like Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson.I am loyal and friendly and all the things that Annabeth is besides a half-blood.

« previous 1