Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

Flying in a Cage
This topic is about Flying in a Cage
ARCHIVES - Read4Review > Seeking ARC reviews for novel-in-verse: Flying in a Cage

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Melody Bremen (melodyjbremen) | 66 comments Hi everyone,
I am looking for ARC reviews for my upcoming middle grade novel-in-verse, Flying in a Cage. The publication date is March 30th 2018 and I am looking to get reviews in April on both Amazon and Goodreads. If you are interested, please PM me or reply to this thread and let me know whether you would prefer an epub, mobi, or pdf. Thanks!
Flying in a Cage by Melody J. Bremen
Here is the synopsis:

A song tugs inside me,
like a string pulling on my heart.
It wants to fly free.

Ivory Strade lives in a world of song.

As she goes to school, as she eats breakfast, as she walks down the road, she creates melodies in her mind. Every sound she hears - a distant birdsong, the wind in the trees - becomes a symphony.

No one knows about her music because Ivory is not like other ten-year-olds. When people speak to her, it's difficult for her to untangle the words in her mind and she retreats into her own private world.

Without the words to explain what she hears, the music stays trapped inside her until, one day, an amazing music teacher shows her how to set her music free.

Fans of Sharon Draper's Out of My Mind and Ellie Terry's Forget Me Not will enjoy this novel-in-verse that follows a young girl who finds her place despite her differences.

Raquelle Element (elementray932) | 28 comments This sounds interesting. I'll be sure to give it a read.

Melody Bremen (melodyjbremen) | 66 comments Ray wrote: "This sounds interesting. I'll be sure to give it a read."
I sent you a PM!

Rio (fairy circle ink) (fairycircleink) | 14 comments "this sounds pretty good. I'd like to read it"