The Once and Future King (The Once and Future King, #1-4) The Once and Future King discussion

real history

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Geraard Van Heusden I have read The Once and Future King (The Once and Future King #1-4) by T.H. White and The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley and Warlord Trilogy by Bernard Cornwell and The Fall of Arthur by J.R.R. Tolkien and Le Morte d'Arthur King Arthur and the Legends of the Round Table by Thomas Malory Are there good books (perhaps even Non-Fiction) about the periode of Arthur and his ledgend ??

Gary I have just finished Once & future King book. Plus I plan to read Le Morte d'Arthur. I have read some of it in college English class and then we watched Monty Phyton Holy Grail movie

Shannon Pascal wrote: "I have read The Once and Future King (The Once and Future King #1-4) by T.H. White and The Mists of Avalon (Avalon, #1) by Marion Zimmer Bradley and Warlord Trilogy by Bernard Cornwell and The Fall of Arthur by J.R.R. Tolkien and [bookcover:L..."
Mary Stewart's books are really good. The Crystal Cave was one of my favorites. Check them out.

Geraard Van Heusden it is the first time I notice Malory and Monty Python together in English Class