New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived Read it Review it 2018 > #27/18 ~ The Weight of Madness (Grand Harbor #1) by Randileigh Kennedy

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Derna (last edited Apr 15, 2018 09:32AM) (new)

Derna | 5352 comments Mod
#27/18
Title: The Weight of Madness (Grand Harbor: Book One)
Author: Randileigh Kennedy
Genre: ~ NA ROMANCE
Heat Level: Mild
Formats ~ Mobi, Epub and Pdf, Please note that Mobi will be sent straight to Kindles so please add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approved list.
Copies ~ 25 (Sent out by NABC)
Goodreads Link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Synopsis

Sophia Grace is no stranger to loving someone who doesn’t recognize her most days. Her Grandma Eve has Alzheimer’s, and showing up day after day to let the sunshine in is all she can do about it.

Lance Rivers has his own complications, and surely Sophia can’t cure him either, despite her best efforts. No amount of reason can convince him he’s capable of loving a girl like her – though perhaps logic has little to do with it. Maybe pure, uncomplicated love isn’t made of rational thought.

Perhaps real love is only made of madness.

(Although this book is being turned into a series, it can be read as a complete stand-alone - there is no cliffhanger.)

TO SIGN UP, please leave your email and what format you would like. Please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread. If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST. Thank You.

Reviewers

1, Paulien ~ ! Paulien_1995_72@kindle.com
2, Kelsey ~ krae1520_4@kindle.com
3, Hanne ~ hannereads@kindle.com

message 2: by Paulien (new)

Paulien I would like to read this one! Paulien_1995_72@kindle.com

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey I would love the opportunity to read this please :-) krae1520_4@kindle.com

message 4: by Hanne (new)

Hanne | 758 comments Mobi :)
hannereads@kindle.com

message 5: by Derna (new)

I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 4th April (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey A million times thank you for allowing me the opportunity to read this book. Best one I’ve read since joining the group! Below I have posted my review.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lauren_21) | 61 comments lmitchell3003_9@kindle.com
mobi please, thank you :)

message 8: by Hanne (new)

Hanne | 758 comments I won't be able to review this book today. I apologize. I'll write my review tomorrow :)

message 10: by Derna (new)

Lauren wrote: "lmitchell3003_9@kindle.com
mobi please, thank you :)"

Sent