Challenge Corner discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book of the Month Archives! > April Book of the Month Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Felicia | 14903 comments Mod
Please add your suggestions for the April BOTM. Try to keep your choices to a couple, please don't go overboard with your suggestions.

Link the book cover as well.

Thanks! :D

message 3: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (last edited Mar 12, 2018 01:35PM) (new)

The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen, #1) by Sarah Glenn Marsh

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments Felicia wrote: "The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen, #1) by Sarah Glenn Marsh"

I second Reign of the Fallen. I've sadly already read The Queen's Rising. :)

message 5: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Bookbuyer wrote: "Felicia wrote: "The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen, #1) by Sarah Glenn Marsh"

I second Reign of the Fallen. I've sadly already read The Queen's Rising. :)"

I just got Queen's Rising in my book box for February. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

And I got Reign of the Fallen for January but haven't gotten to that one yet either. Lol.

I've had a book box since September of last year and have only read one of the books I've gotten so far, Renegades. Which I got in December. And that BR was just recently with you. Haha.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments RainySun wrote: "To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra ChristoChildren of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1) by Tomi Adeyemi"

Yes! To Kill a Kingdom! I'm so glad others are posting some of the books I want to read!

message 8: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Oh! Children of Blood and Bone! I want to read that one too!

message 9: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Yes to Challenger Deep!

message 10: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

C.P. wrote: "Yes to Challenger Deep!"

I didn't even realize that was Neal! But you've probably already read that one! Haha.

message 11: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 9906 comments I love how this thread is basically only mods so far. lol.

message 12: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I have read Challenger Deep but I need to do a reread. It's one of my favorite books. It handles mental health issues so well and realistically.

message 13: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Well if it doesn't get book of the month I would be happy to buddy read it.

message 14: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Awesome. I'll message you if that happens.

message 16: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Mar 18, 2018 02:24AM) (new)

message 17: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

The dealine to post suggestions is today at 3pm est. About five and a half hours from now. :D

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.