The Land of Valoria(Medieval RP Group) discussion

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arya Dröttningu (last edited Mar 12, 2018 06:35AM) (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 23 comments Emeserin is a city in the Dark forest. It is the only elven city where dark and light elves live together in a somewhat peaceful way. The city is run by a counsel that meets regularly to keep the fragile peace.

Phoenix~They/Them ((I have an elven princess but do you want this made into a folder instead?))

message 3: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
(Ok, why not? But the main Elven Kingdom still needs to be made.)

Phoenix~They/Them ((I need a kingdom name))

message 5: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
(I know! That's the hard part. :( )

message 6: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Mar 12, 2018 08:53AM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them ((I do...))

message 7: by Lynn (last edited Mar 12, 2018 10:07AM) (new)

Lynn | 15 comments Underneath a great wisteria tree on the edge of Emeserin stands two elven girls are panting heavily with weapons drawn. May a story about a friendship be formed from respect for the other party's strength began

(Elise please start the rp conversation. ;-;)

Arya Dröttningu | 23 comments Sylveon~Raven wrote: "((I have an elven princess but do you want this made into a folder instead?))"

((maybe make an elven kingdom folder and put this thread into it?))

Arya Dröttningu | 23 comments ((what about Otreria? Literally went onto a name generator an i liked this one more than the others))

message 10: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 23 comments Lynn wrote: " Underneath a great wisteria tree on the edge of Emeserin stands two elven girls are panting heavily with weapons drawn. May a story about a friendship be formed from respect for the other parties ..."

((you have a lot to learn my young padawan))

Phoenix stood facing her opponent, panting but still determined to best her. The two were pretty equally matched in their skills, neither of them had been able to gain the advantage for the last 20 minutes of fighting. "Truce?" She offered, still ready but too tired to go on.

Phoenix~They/Them Elise wrote: "Sylveon~Raven wrote: "((I have an elven princess but do you want this made into a folder instead?))"

((maybe make an elven kingdom folder and put this thread into it?))"

((Okay ^.^ I'm making the elven princess, look at her in the workshop))

message 12: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 23 comments Sylveon~Raven wrote: "Elise wrote: "Sylveon~Raven wrote: "((I have an elven princess but do you want this made into a folder instead?))"

((maybe make an elven kingdom folder and put this thread into it?))"

((Okay ^.^ ..."

((ok))

Phoenix~They/Them ((I'll make it's history and geography later wait hold on, the elven kingdom wouldnt be in the dark forest, since it's not of dark elves))

Phoenix~They/Them ((However, the princess sneaks into this forest.))

message 15: by Lynn (last edited Mar 12, 2018 10:16AM) (new)

Lynn | 15 comments "Hmph. What a weak choice," Leina breathes as her legs begin to give out and her hands ache, visibly red. "But not an opposable one." She adds. Exhausted, she sits down and rests against the trunk of the great Wisteria Tree and closes her eyes listening to the sound of everything settle around her & the elf.

((and I haven't roleplayed since I was 7 and a WoW addict! So of course I have a lot to relearn.. >.>))

message 16: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 23 comments Phoenix sat down next to the other elf, "What's your name?" She was still panting, but her breathing was slowly returning to normal. "You're a really good fighter, well done."

message 17: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 15 comments "Leina." She hesitates, "And you?" She stares at the other elf with slight admiration, although she would never admit it aloud.

message 18: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 23 comments "Phoenix," She noticed Leina staring and decided to ignore it. "Do you live here?"

((sry really short post))

message 19: by Lynn (last edited Mar 13, 2018 05:38AM) (new)

Lynn | 15 comments Leina smirks sarcastically. "If you want to call it that, then sure go on ahead." She gets up and begins to walk back to the central of Emeserin.

message 20: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 23 comments Phoenix stood gracefully and stretched, moving slowly so she wouldn't aggravate her already sore limbs. "Hold on!" She called, "where are you heading?"

message 21: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 15 comments "Back into the city." She snarled slightly. Hoping the irritation in her voice would stop the girl from following her, she started running despite how much her legs were screaming.

message 22: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 15 comments (Dang it, Elise. Reply to me ;-;)

message 23: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 23 comments ((sawy))
"Oh, uh ok then," Phoenix shrugged and turned to go through the forest to the city, choosing a different path than Leina since she obviously didn't want to be around anyone.

message 24: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 15 comments When Liena got to the city, she went to the orphanage and went straight to her room and crashed. Allowing her body, that refused to move now, rest. She fell into a slumber, well knowing she wouldn't get to eat as she wasn't going to the dining hall for dinner.

message 25: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 23 comments When Phoenix got back home she immediately made herself a bowl of stew, digging into it with a relish that she hadn't had in a long time. Normally she only ate when she needed to, seeing food as a waste of valuable time. Today, however, she was famished from her fight with Liena.