Reading Glasses - Fan Group discussion

Podcast Discussions > Episode 38 - Fitbits For Books and Other Book Apps plus Karen Keninger from the National Library Service

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy | 48 comments Mod
Brea and Mallory review book apps and interview Karen Keninger from the National Library Service! Use the hashtag #ReadingGlasses to participate in online discussion! Email us at readingglassespodcast at gmail dot com!

message 2: by Kaleigh (last edited Mar 25, 2018 04:22PM) (new)

Kaleigh Norkum-Mathieu (kaleighnorkum) | 2 comments I am pretty sure this relates to this episode. I have recently started listening to the podcast and so a lot of the episodes are swirling together in my mind haha. I just joined Litsy and so far I am loving it. Oftentimes I feel like I spam my instagram followers with books too often, and I love sharing the lines and characters in the books I am reading as I come upon them. The problem is that most people on my social media lists aren't as into reading as I am or they don't read the same things. I love Litsy because I can post this stuff freely with people who are just as excited and passionate as I am. I would love to hear about other people's experiences with this app or with other apps they may prefer.