Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Until the End of Time (Downfall #1)
This topic is about Until the End of Time
Book Issues > How do I add new link to where book is for sale?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Edie (new)

Edie Baylis | 41 comments I need to add more choices as to where my books are for sale and I can't see how to do this through my author profile or on the Edit Details part of my book.

Also, when I search for the above book on Goodreads it won't list via the title, I have to put the title and author name in on the search, however my other book lists by the title alone.

Can you help?

Many thanks

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 21272 comments The book purchase links are set by individual readers, not by book.

If you just search for "Until the End of Time", your book comes up on page 2 of the search results; it's an often used title. If you add the subtitle it comes up right away. Your other book is well down on page 1 of search results for me, unless again you add the series info. Is Until the End of Time book #1 in the Downfall series?

message 3: by Edie (new)

Edie Baylis | 41 comments Hi, yes it is number 1 in the series

message 4: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 21272 comments Thanks; I set up the series for your books.

message 5: by Edie (new)

Edie Baylis | 41 comments Thank you, that's great!

message 6: by annob (last edited Mar 13, 2018 01:51AM) (new)

annob | 1688 comments In addition to the correct reply from Abcdarian regarding buy links, adding all available formats of your book to Goodreads will also assist readers to find your books on other sites.

If your book is available in other electronical format than Amazon Kindle (identified with ASIN), you could add an ebook edition (identified with the ISBN of the ebook).

message 7: by Edie (new)

Edie Baylis | 41 comments Thanks annob, I'll check that out too.