Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Infatuation
This topic is about Infatuation
Book Issues > Updated book and ISBN

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E. (last edited Mar 11, 2018 10:32PM) (new)

E. Hughes | 11 comments I am unable to edit the book cover for my title. This is the correct book cover and needs to be added with the correct ISBN. https://www.goodreads.com/photo/work/...

The ISBN is 978-0-997-3200-7-7, the publisher is Love-LovePublishing and the publish date is 2/21/18. The old version is not available or amazon, the sales pages no longer exist, it has been fully retired. That includes the old cover. I probably messed everything up by overwriting the old version.

I would like to move the old reviews from the retired version to this edition and retire the old cover and page permanently.

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6177 comments Q: How do I delete my out-of-print book?

A: You don't.

Please note: Authors who attempt to delete, edit to blank, or otherwise vandalize older editions of books may have their author and /or librarian privileges revoked.

see Authors FAQ - Authors look here first

revies won't get moved because it's the readers who decide which edition they want to review, you can't just change that, there might be a reason for choosing that edition.
But if editions are combined properly per default all show up on every edition (if you don't filter for the specific editions reviews).