What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy - Series?- Group of teens travel to medieval society where magic is real

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leon (last edited Mar 11, 2018 07:04PM) (new)

Leon Tubers | 1 comments Genre: Fantasy, Fiction

Background Info: I read the book maybe in 2009 but I think it was published in the 1980's-1990's because the book seemed old.
Plot: A group of, I believe teens, travel to a place, where a medieval world magic is real and use their knowledge from their world to help knights and wizards. I do remember Merlin the wizard is mentioned and I think they are trying to find him. Also, there is one scene where a knight loses a lot of blood and a girl who's O-negative gives him a blood transfusion using the tube of a pen one of them had. The knight at first can't fathom how he has a female's blood in his veins but then thanks her. And I think there is a series for the book but I could be mistaken.
Additional: Sorry I don't have a lot to go on but I'd appreciate anything that could help, thank you!

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (khek) | 270 comments Maybe User Unfriendly, by Vivian Vande Velde? Or the sequel, Heir Apparent.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
User Unfriendly or Heir Apparent by Vivian Vande Velde - Kelly's suggestion

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16920 comments Still looking, Leon?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Heir Apparent (other topics)
User Unfriendly (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Vivian Vande Velde (other topics)