New Adult Book Club discussion

Elizabeth Hartey
This topic is about Elizabeth Hartey
NABC Giveaways > Elizabeth Hartey Giveaway ~ CLOSED!

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Mar 11, 2018 01:53PM) (new)

Nicola (Nikki-Lou) | 1661 comments Mod

The very lovely and very talented Elizabeth Hartey is with us this week. Elizabeth is the author of Cross Stroke and Reel Love. Elizabeth is Giving Away $30 Amazon Gift CardOPEN INTERNATIONALLY! For those in the US their is a chance to win 1 of 4 Signed paperbacks of CROSS STROKE!

Cross Stroke

SYNOPSIS

Tracey…

One night left my heart shattered and my reputation ruined, and now my only hope is to transfer to another university far from home. Although I’m a champion figure skater and am used to succeeding, I can’t dump the burden of distrust and intimacy I’m carrying.

But when I literally crash into the cocky captain of the hockey team, sparks fly, and the attraction is as undeniable as it is unwanted.

No way is this arrogant hottie the one to help me move past my fears. Or is he…?

Dak…

Overwhelmed with guilt and remorse, I can’t forget the tragic accident that killed my first love. To avoid ever feeling that kind of agonizing loss again, I vow to stick with one-night stands with every puck bunny who glides my way and focus on keeping my position on the hockey team.

But after I meet a feisty figure skater and am then thrown together with her as a lab partner, I find I want to melt the icy walls we’ve built around our hearts.

If we don’t strangle each other first.

TO FIND OUT MORE AND ENTER THIS INCREDIBLE GIVEAWAY CLICK HERE a Rafflecopter giveaway

The Giftcard part of this Giveaway is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY! The Signed paperback part is Open for the US only! This giveaway ends Midnight Pacific USA time Saturday 17th March. The winners will be announced on this thread and contacted via email on Sunday 18th March. Winners will have 48 hours to reply directly to their email and claim their prize or a new winner WILL be chosen at random!

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Russell  | 11 comments How long does it take for the whole process of getting a book publish?

message 3: by Judy (new)

Judy Koot (judykoot) Thanks for this nice giveaway, Elizabeth!

message 4: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Dehart | 76 comments Awesome giveaway

message 5: by Angel (new)

Angel (AngelCrum) | 12 comments Congrats!! The book sounds awesome!

message 6: by Maria (new)

Maria Malaveci (mmalavec) | 22 comments Thank you for the giveaway!

message 7: by Debra (new)

Debra Shutters (DebraShutters) | 115 comments Thank you for the chance in the giveaway :)

message 8: by Bookish Addict (new)

Bookish Addict (bookishaddict) | 15 comments This looks amazing! Love the cover too.

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna Russell  | 11 comments Thanks for chance

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Anna wrote: "How long does it take for the whole process of getting a book publish?" Hi Anna, My currently publisher, Limitless Publishing works like a fine tuned machine. They are so efficient it only takes them a few months to send a new book out into the world. Of course that doesn't include the time it takes me to write it, which varies depending on the story,

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Judy wrote: "Thanks for this nice giveaway, Elizabeth!"Your very welcome. My pleasure. I love interacting with readers

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Angel wrote: "Congrats!! The book sounds awesome!"Thank you, Angel. I hope you get a chance to read it and fall in love with Tracey and Dak as much as I have.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Maria wrote: "Thank you for the giveaway!"You're very welcome. Good luck.

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Debra wrote: "Thank you for the chance in the giveaway :)"
Hi Debra, you're welcome and good luck!

message 15: by Siddhi (new)

Siddhi Nigam | 45 comments Great blurb! And thank you so much for the giveaway ♥️

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Bookish Addict wrote: "This looks amazing! Love the cover too."Thank you so much!

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Siddhi wrote: "Great blurb! And thank you so much for the giveaway ♥️"Thank you and Good Luck!

message 18: by Abn10009 (new)

Abn10009 | 31 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 19: by S.Shade (new)

S.Shade | 158 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Abn10009 wrote: "Thanks for the chance!"You're very welcome

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments S.Shade wrote: "Thanks for the chance!"You're welcome.Thanks for participating

message 22: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (exbuffalo2001) | 138 comments I Love this cover! Have a GREAT week.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Cassie wrote: "I Love this cover! Have a GREAT week."Thank you Cassie you too

message 24: by Jodi (new)

Jodi Ciorciari-marinich | 1 comments thanks for the chance

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Jodi wrote: "thanks for the chance"Your welcome. good luck

message 26: by Whitney (new)

Whitney Cannavina | 57 comments Ty for the chance!!!

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Whitney wrote: "Ty for the chance!!!"Your welcome. good luck!

message 28: by Nikolina (new)

Nikolina The book sounds very intriguing, thank you for the reveal!

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Nikolina wrote: "The book sounds very intriguing, thank you for the reveal!"
Thanks Nikolina! Hope you get a chance to read it

message 30: by J. (new)

J. (LeaJ) | 181 comments thanks for the chance <3

message 31: by Emily (new)

Emily Katherine (emkaybee24) | 83 comments thanks for the chance!

message 32: by Hanne (new)

Hanne | 751 comments Thanks for the chance!!

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments S.Shade wrote: "Thanks for the chance!"you're welcome and Good luck

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments J. wrote: "thanks for the chance <3"You're welcome

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 54 comments Hanne wrote: "Thanks for the chance!!"You're welcome

message 36: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (Nikki-Lou) | 1661 comments Mod
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THE LUCKY WINNERS ARE:

$30 AMAZON GIFT CARD =
Eeshita from India

THE 4 SIGNED PAPERBACK WINNERS FROM THE USA ARE:

1)Emily
2)Debra Shutters
3)Jodi Ciorciari-Marinich
4)Beata

Congratulations to all our winners! All winners have been emailed and have 48 hours to claim their prize and reply directly to their email or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!

message 37: by Anna (new)

Anna Russell  | 11 comments Congratulations

message 38: by Debra (new)

Debra Shutters (DebraShutters) | 115 comments Thank you :)

message 39: by Quirks (new)

Quirks (quirkyopinions) | 56 comments Thank you!