Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Nina and Cassie #3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Yay!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments :D So can you give me a rough run down on what's it about? Princess falls for a Guard or something right?

message 4: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Exactly. I was thinking perhaps a princess is betrothed to another prince and visits him for the summer. While there He assigns a personal guard to be with her at all times and they fall foe each other. What do you think?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I like it.A little different then the one's I've done but I like it.

message 6: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Cool! So who would you preferr to be? I dont mind being either one

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Mmm, I guess I'll go with the Princess in this one. If that's okay

message 8: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Yeah that's fine.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Okay. So... charters? Or do you wanna set it up a little more first?

message 10: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Just do characters. We have our main plot line so I think that's fine. Do you want to add anything to it?

message 12: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Great!

message 13: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Name: Kai Tobias
Appearance: https://pinterest.com/pin/40715362254...

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((So that's the guard or the prince?))

Name: Isabelle
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isc...

message 15: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments The guard

message 17: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Lol yeah... I was having a bit of trouble finding a guard armor but... oh well.

message 20: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments I'm not sure. Perhaps when your character is arriving?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Okay. Give me just a minute to type it up and then see if you like it. If you do then we can just go from there.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Isabelle had been betrothed by the time she was 10 years of age. It would of been sooner, as much of the time those things were and it happened on the day or days fallowing your birth. But her parents hadn't been able to settle on one so fast. So on her 10th birthday they had announced who it was that she was betrothed to. Prince Lucas of the Kingdom of Fay. At the time she hadn't known what it had meant. But as she had grown older and to age, she had figured it out. While she had meet the prince on a visit he had to their kingdom, for a celebration a few years back. She didn't take a disliking to him, nor had she found any mussy feelings for him either. Which she had kind of seacerty been hoping to find seeing as she was due to someday marry him. But to no avail. Now it was summer. During the celebration he had invited her to come visit him for a summer once the weather became warmer. Well now was that time. The flowers had bloomed and the leaves on the trees were green much more, and she was off to The Kingdom of Fay. Looking out the window not for the first time, as they headed for the Palace. Looking up however when she heard voices coming from near by.. they must be arriving now. She thought taking a moment to collect herself and straighten out her dress from the longer ride. Before starting to get out of the carriage.

message 23: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai stood tall and straight and the bowed as the King, Gideon Ortega, and his son the crown Prince of the Kingdom of Fay, Weston Ortega, came walking in. Kai had been serving the royal family since he was just a young boy. Kai had been the bakers son and had played with Weston when they had been just young lads. They were good friends then and good friends now. Kai had been in the royal guard ever since he turned 18. He always knew that he would be a crap baker but he was strong and loyal and the perfect candidate for the royal guard to serve and protect the royal family. Kai stood up again and he noticed Weston's smirk. Kai was dying to flip him off but when he was wearing royal guard attire he was to maintain a respectful and stoic manner to everyone, especially the royal family.
King Gideon sat down in his throne and motioned for Kai to step forward. Kai did so and knelt down on one knee with one arm to his chest. "Kai Tobias, I am giving you a responsibility to watch over Weston's bride. Princess Isabella is going to be staying for the summer and while she brought her ladies she did not bring guards. That is why I am placing her under your charge." Kai wanted to groan and reject the job. He was going to be a glorified babysitter for some snobby princess? Hell no. But he nodded. "Yes, Sir. I understand." He said and stood up. He would be watching the Princess, let's hope she has some handsome ladies with her.
As the time neared for Princess Isabella's arrival he had made sure to get a bit of information from the slaves and from Weston himself about the character of this Princess. He had seen her at the ball but had never spoken, of course he never spoke to any of the other royals besides his royal family. He didn't get much out of anyone but never the less Kai was feeling a bit better, from what he ascertained she wasn't a snobby princess, which was good. He wasn't sure if he could handle a snobby princess. He stood on the step below Weston as the Princess's carriage came into view. And when she moved to get out he stepped forward to help her down. He bowed as he helped her and then stepped back.
"Isabella, wonderful to see you again." King Gideon said with a grin and out stretched arms. He looked to Weston and nodded. Weston stepped forward and kissed the back of her hand. "Lovely to see you again." Gideon looked to Kai and then he motioned him forward. "Isabella, this is Kai Tobias. He will be your personal guard while you're here." He said and Kai bowed once more.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Isabella had just finished straightening up and started opening the door when the door opened and the guard helped her out. Thanking him with a head nod before turning to the King and his son. "It's wonderful to see the both of you as well." She told them giving Weston a smile as he kissed the back of her hand in welcome. Seeing as she had already stated how good it was to see them again. Turning her attention to the guard that steeped forward when Weston introduced him as the guard that would be with her, during her stay. Seeing as while she had brought a few of her ladies she hadn't brought all of them and no guard expect for the one's that had made sure that she got here safely and they would be heading back soon. "It's nice to meet you, " She told him formally, he was handsome. She wouldn't call him cute or hot even but he was handsome. Wondering if he ladies had already arrived ahead of her or if they'd be pulling up shortly. Looking when she heard another carriage approaching, fallowed by laughter as it pulled to a stop next to hers. Guess that answered that question. Turning back to Weston. "I hope you don't mind that I brought a few of my ladies with me,"

message 25: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai nodded. "Pleasure to meet you, Princess." He said and then stepped back once more. He noticed that she looked at him and he wondered what she saw. Most people when they first met him noticed his scar and kept staring at until he told them the story of how he had obtained it. Kai had been in a bar with a disguised Prince Weston. Weston, or West as Kai called him loved to flirt with various women and that night was the same. West had been flirting with a woman who turned out to have a temperamental boyfriend. When the boyfriend had saw West with his girlfriend he got angry and went after West. Luckily Kai was there to step in. Unfortunately, that resulted in Kai nearly losing an eye. All in all it was pretty boring story, so he told people different things. He was in a sword fight, a tiger nearly killed him... whatever he could think of. But Princess Isabella didn't continue to stare at his scar. It amazed him to a point. He heard another carriage pull up and looked to it. The ladies had arrived. He stepped forward and opened that door as well.
Weston shook his head. "Of course not. Your ladies are very welcome here."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Isabella had been taught not to stair at scars or any other disfigurement that anyone else had. She'd been caught doing it once when she was young and the man she'd been staring at had barked at her rather rudely. When she'd later asked her mother why, she had told her that it was rude to stair at those types of things. So she always tried to make it a point of not doing so. If the person wished to share the story, of how it had happened then she would listen and accept the news. But she wasn't about to be rude and disregard their feelings by doing so either. Although it didn't ever not peek her couricasety. Seeing as it did. But turned her attention else where when Kai stepped forward to open the carriage her ladies had arrived in. "Thank you, I was hoping you wouldn't mind. I only brought three with me, their very trustworthy. Plus I didn't want to put you out with bringing more." She explained with a smile looking back to her ladies now. Seeing that Kai was welcoming them or something along the lines.

message 27: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai bowed to the ladies as he helped them down from the carriage. He was crap with women and had no idea how to act around them for the most part. He noticed that unlike their princess they stared at his scar openly. No doubt they were the sort of ladies to talk about it between themselves after he left them to their own devices. He quickly left their side and headed back ocer to where Princess Isabella was at. He put his hands at his side respectfully. He wondered how it would be to watch over these ladies of hers. Luckily, Gideon motioned two guards, Sammy and Andy. "Sammy and Andy will be your ladies guards that will be with them and watch them every moment." The King said. Andy and Sammy seemed to be happy about their situation since they got to be near plenty of beautiful women. He wanted to laugh at them byt didn't dare to do so. He as a good guard, one of the best.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Isabella smiled to the two guards that she was informed that would be in charge of watching and guarding her ladies. No doubt they'd have fun talking gossip about the two. Along with flirting she was sure. "Well it is a pleasure to meet the both of you. Although, you might be having your hands full guarding them, I do believe.." She told them, seeing as while Isabelle loved her ladies she also knew how reckless they could be at times, or how distracted they could become with things. Not that they ever risked their lives or even put hers at risk. But... they could be a hand full at times. Even Isabella could fully admit that. Turning and waving her ladies forward now. "Please allow me to introduce. Leah, Amanda, and Kaitlyn." She said seeing each one of them dip slightly for the King and Prince.

message 29: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Both the king and the Prince nodded to each of the ladies as they curtsied to them. He noticed that West had seemed to take a shine to one of the ladies and he sighed softly. Why did he get the feeling that this was going to turn out to be a disaster?
King Gideon gestured them inside. "Please, ladies. Come on inside. I shall have one of my servants show you three to your rooms. Isabella, Kai knows the way to your room. He will show you." He said and then walked away. West bowed and nodded to each woman and then followed after his father. He was the Crown Prince so he needed to be taught how to rule the country. Kai turned to Andie and Sammy and narrowd his eyes at them making sure they behaved. He then nodded and turned to the Princess. "Shall I take you to your room now, miss?" he asked.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Isabella nodded letting both the king and West go on. Seeing as she was sure that they had matters to deal with before they could get together to plan anything. Also she as well as he ladies needed to settle in as well. Letting Andie and Sammy head on off to show the three of them their rooms. Then turned to Kai again. "Please, although I was hoping to do a bit of exploring around so that I don't get lost when going someplace. Would you mind showing me around a bit in a while?" She wouldn't demand that he do it seeing as while he was her guard he wasn't under her family's rule. Plus she didn't know if he had other matters to deal with, after he showed her to her room.

message 31: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai nodded. "Of course, your highness." He said. He appreciated that she didn't just demand him to show her around. Instead she had asked him. He had planned on going over some the security risks surrounding her room one last time after he had showed her to her room. However, it was not something he needed to do right away. "Where would you like to see first? The Ortega's have a gorgeous garden, a voluminous library, wonderful activity center, the kitchen is a good place." He said with a nod. He didn't add on that if the cook liked you she would give you something to snack on. "Where would you like to go first?" he asked.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments She had always heard from people even West on his last visit that the garden they had was gorgeous and very peaceful. Although after being outside for a bit and then on the way here she vouched to visit it second or third. Although she didn't know much about the activity center here at the Ortega's Palace she had no doubt that it would be wonderful as well. But again. She didn't want to risk running into anyone that might be visiting that she might possibly know and get caught up in a long talk about politics and the such. Figuring the library could be safe. "I think the library first then we can go from there..." While she didn't much about the library they housed she imagined that it was beautiful. And seeing as she was one to read... well it was very likely it would become one of her normal hang outs when she wasn't busy or she needed a quite moment to herself.

message 33: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai nodded. "The library. Of course." He said and began to head to the library. The library was a great place to find peace and quiet. On his days off he could be found either in the activities center training, or the library reading. He walked to the library in a formal manner.
Once they arrive Kai opened the door for her and gestured her to go on inside. "This library has been in this castle since the 1200s, since it was first built. This is also the only room in the castle that hasn't been totally refinished. It was been fixed up a little bit, but for the most part it's the exact same as it was back in the 1200s." He said with a nod of his head. Kai loved learning about various things, including the castle.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments That was very interesting. While their home had been built around possibly the same time, they had to do re do part of the library, a few years ago due to a fire starting and getting out of control. It had taken out a good part of the west end of the library. So it was refreshing to find one that hadn't been redone in the past years. Even if it had been fixed up some it was still rich in history. She thought walking in and looking around it. "It's amazing.. You can even see the history in the room, it's nice that the room hasn't been re done completely so it still has the history to go along with it." She commented. While she enjoyed a passion for great many things she had always been one to love about the history of things. Rather they be her kingdom or another's . It had always been an interest of hers.

message 35: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai nodded along with her. "Yeah. There is much history here. If you're truly interested there is an engraving I found while exploring the castle one afternoon." He said. "Do you want to see it?" He asked her. The engraving he found was the initials, T.O and X.V. When he had first found it he had no idea who the people were, until he began to research. He found out that the initials belonged to the second king, Turin Ortega and Xanaya Vazquiez a local slave girl. Apparently there was a bit of a scandle between the two. It was rumoured that the two had had an illicit affair but it was never proven. This however had proved it. The engraving even had one below it, T.O.V. He had done more research into it and found out the T.O.V was the initials of their daughter born out of wedlock. According to records she was born to Xanaya and Henry, another slave, whom she later married. But, the child was not Henry's it was the kings.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments That pulled Isabella away from her admiring the huge library. To turn to look at him when he'd brought up that he'd found an engraving one afternoon. Such a thing had to have a story behind it. Seeing as the way he'd said it, it made her believe that either a lot of people didn't know about it, or no one wanted people to know about it for some reason or another. "I would love to. Although something tells me there's a story behind that engraving.." She said as she headed for the door so that they could began on their way once more so that he could show her the engraving.

message 37: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai nodded. He led her to the back end of the library, right to a pillar. He then showed her the initials in the back. Almost no one knew about this since most people never went back here. Of course, that was, not to read. They just came here to fool around mostly. But not Kai. He came here to research and look around. He pointed out the initials. "The T.O. stands for Turin Ortega and the X.V. stands for Xanaya Vazquiez a slave girl for the royal family." He ran a hand through his hair. He wasnt even sure, he was supposed to be telling her this. Most likely not. "What I tell you, please, don't repeat, your highness." He asked her. "Uh... anyways Torin and Xanaya had an affair that ended up with her pregnant with their baby daughter." He pointed out the other initial.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Isabella had a feeling that what he was telling her was not wise to speak of to anyone. And that it would only cause trouble for the Royal family. Trouble that they didn't want. Plus it was possible no one else knew about these seeing as it was such in a hidden away corner. "I wont.." She assured him, running a hand over the initials. She found it... almost sad. To have an affair wasn't uncommon. Even these days. But it was rare. But so long ago, if they'd gotten caught she would of been put to death and he.. well there was any number of things. Even though he was the king. But if they had truly loved each other, and not be able to show it outside of hidden moments, only then to have a daughter... how tragic. While others might not see it as such she did. "How sad... did he ever know that she had his daughter?" She asked guessing that he would know seeing as clearly he had gone in search of the story.

message 39: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai nodded gratefully. "Thanks." He said. He then turned back to the engravings. He nodded. "Yes. He did know she was pregnant with his child. Which is why he had her married right away. She married another man, another slave named Henry Francis who was thought to be the father of their little girl. After the baby was born, King Turin freed Xananya and Henry and sent them to live with their daughter Turnaya Vivienne in a small farm that he had bought for them. He later married the Queen, a woman from another royal family, Wendy Trace." He shrugged. "That was the end of him and Xanaya. Their little girl continued to watch the farm. She had no idea who her true father was. The only reason we know, or at least I know, js because he wrote this letter to his daughter right before he died." He walked over to another section and pulled out an old journal. He then opened it and pulled out a letter from a hidden pouch in the journal. He handed it to her and nodded.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Isabella found it interesting. But she was glad to hear that the King had freed both Henry and Xananya before she gave birth and he was able to get her married so no one suspected the two of them. No matter how sad it may of been at the time. Hopefully Henry had loved the little girl as if she was his own and not mistreated her or was uncaring to her because she was not his true daughter. Taking the letter gently. Unfolding it and beginning to read.

My dearest Turnaya, ~
You have grown up to be such a wonderful and beautiful women I'm sure. Even though I have never been able to meet you due to reasons that will be explained later, I have no doubt that you did.

It seemed as it was only yesterday these days, when really it was more then twenty years ago by now. Your mother came to me and told me of her pregnancy. For you see, Henry was never your father. He was a good man and hard worker I choose to marry your mother to protect both her and I. We had an affair. One that would cost us both greatly if we had ever been found out. Your mother her life and I my status. We knew this and so she married another and he agreed to raise and love you as his own. I know that you will most likely never get this letter and get the chance to read it, because I fear even now. All these years later should anyone find it and read it bad things would come of it. By now I'm sure that you've guessed of grate many things on what this means.

However, I wanted to tell you no matter how risky it was. You are no farmers daughter. You are an heir to the throne. I am your father. Sadly as much as it pains me to say, I could not claim you as mine at the time of your birth, and now I am risking this to write to you. I couldn't claim you as my own when you were born because at the time your mother was a slave. You would of been considered a disgrace, to everyone's eye. So I sent you and her away to live safely and freely with Henry as a father and husband.

Even after all these many years, I can still see the look of joy on your mothers face when she learned that she was carrying you and when she told me. Then the worry. I can only pray that you somehow find the way to forgive me for what I have done, but also understand the why of it as well. I wish you all the best and happiness you deserve in your life.

Your father,

King Turin

By the time she was done reading the letter explaining everything through the kings eyes she felt her eyes go misty. Quickly whipping the few strands of wetness from her eyes so not to let on to anything. Handing it back to him now. No wonder he had never sent the letter to tell his daughter. Should anything like that had gotten out he would of been de- throne'd . "It's beautiful. The letter I mean."

message 41: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments ((Omg I just came up with an idea later on in the RP... My guy finds out that King Turin and Xanaya were his past relatives which means he has a claim on the throne now. What do you think? Of course that would be found out much later...))

Kai watched her read it and he didn't say anything about her eyes getting misty. When he had first read it, it had touched his heart as well. Of course, he hadnt cried but he was very close to crying. He took back the letter and nodded. "Yeah. King Turin loved Xanaya and his daughter. And he would have gaven then kingship up just to be with her but..." he shrugged. "That would have meant he would bring shame to his family's name and he had no desore to do so." He put the letter back in the hidden pouch of the journal. He looked at the old journal and handed it to her. "This was his private journal. Normally, Kings personal journals would never be in the library, but this one slipped through the cracks. Of course, when I found it, I took measures to ensure that no one would find it unless they asked me." He said. He ran a hand over his neck. "Ypur highness, I'm sure you are very trustworthy but I just wanted to make sure you kept quiet about what I told and showed you. You see, Turnaya had kids and if they knew who their ancestor was then, there may be ones claiming the throne." He said. He hadn't tracked the lineage yet but he definitely wanted to know who the descendents were of King Turin and Xanaya were.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((Ohhhhh I love that idea!! It would be perfect, even though it would be later on but still wonderful!))

Isabella looked at the journal in her hand now. Wondering what he expected her to do with it. Seeing as she didn't think he would be letting her read such things. Let alone a Kings personal journal from centeires ago from his kingdom. While she wouldn't use the information in it against them in any way, she was slightly surprised that he would so freely give it to her to read. Least of all go around spreading news of possible other heirs to the kingdom. That would only cause an upraising if not more then that. She could only image. "I wont. I didn't come here to cause any problems for the royal family. Least of all possibly a blood war should anyone hear of this. But I don't understand why your giving me the journal..."

message 43: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai looked at the journal and frowned. He really didn't know why he was giving it to her either. "Uh... I honestly dont know." He said. He held out his hand for it back. "I'll just put it away." He said and once she handed it over he placed it in the secret spot. "So... yeah, this is the library. There's a lot of history here. And if you like to know more about the library itself I know which books to read so..." he shrugged again. "If you would like, you cab explore here while I keep watch. Or I can show you around more." He said.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Isabella returned the journal to him, an watched him stash it away. She had a feeling that she would be, in here more then most rooms. Biting her lip, as she considered his offer. Of looking around and staying in here a bit longer or exploring somewhere else. "Um, well I was hoping to look around a bit more, but if you have other matters to attend to I can wait until later.." She offered. Seeing as if nothing else she could track down West and have him finish up the tour.

message 45: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai nodded and then shook his head. "No, I have no other previous engagements. You can stay as long as you would like to." He said as he bowed and then stood back. He made sure to stay with her but not too close so she would feel she was obligated to speak with him. He turned to the bookcases and beganto look through the books.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Isabella smiled her thanks. looking through the bookshelves as well. Picking up an looking at a few of them, before taking one and putting the other ones back. "Do I have to tell anyone if I want to barrow one?" At home she didn't but then again things might of been different for visitors.

message 47: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai glanced over at her and shook his head. "No, I do not believe so anyways. Just let me know what you check out and I'll keep track of it." He said. He then pulled out one of his favorite books that he always kept coming back to.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Isabella assured him he would. She'd keep it in her room until she was done with it and then return it. Seeing as she tended to like to read before bed. Plus she hadn't brought a book from home with her on the trip. Thinking that she'd just barrow one from their library while she was here. Starting to wander around some more. Only deciding on the one. "Would you mind if we visit the garden before you showed me up to my room?"

message 49: by Nina (new)

Nina (lananina) | 342 comments Kai pocked the book and then followed behind Isabella. He took note of the book that she borrowed from the library. He heard the door open and glanced back. He saw one the guards named John come in with his girlfriend, one of the maids. He shook his head and turned back towards Isabella. He nodded. "Of course, your highness. If you would just follow me. There is an entrance in the library." He said and walked over to the double clear doors that led to part of the gardens. He opened the doors for her and gestured to her to enter. "Little fact about the garden, the garden was put here in about the 1960s when King Richter married a local woman in the village, she apparently loved gardens and since then the castle had none he placed a small one for her that he added onto with each child they had. Each part of the garden is named after a child of theirs. They had eight children in total but there are 10 parts of the garden. Many Kings have wanted to add onto the garden but never did it." He told her as they walked thorough the gardens.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments That was very interesting. Maybe they had never added on to it because they didn't want to upset anything that was already in place. So had decided against it. That would be her reasoning at least. Also the fact that they'd only had 8 children but their were 10 parts of the garden in total. Wondering what the other two halves were called then. Holding her own book as they walked. "Then... if they only had 8 children did they name the other two parts after other family members?" She asked. Or maybe they named them after each other. She looked forward to spending hours and hours out here during nicer and warmer days in the future. Maybe she'd drag Weston out here from time to time to walk with.

« previous 1 3 4