2018 Urban Fantasy/PNR Showcase > C.A. King- Paranormal Romance Author

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.F. (new)

A.F. (scribe77) | 369 comments Mod

C.A. King

C.A. King

Flower Shields

Meet the four horsemen: Michael, Gabrielle, Uriel and Raphael. For centuries their job has been to guard the gates of hell, making sure they never open. Without the keys, there was never any real threat. That's about to change. There are rumours on the horizon that demon followers unearthed scrolls that explain exactly how to find the lost keys. This new battle is a race to see which side locates them first.

Michael couldn't care less about the love story behind how and why the world was created. In fact, nothing matters to him other than keeping the gates to hell closed. If one of the lost keys ever fell into the wrong hands, all humanity would be doomed. He's not going to let that happen - at any cost.

Tara's life is nothing short of a disaster. She's managed to flunk out of college with about the same amount of dignity as every relationship she's been in. The only constant in her life has been her love for flowers. When she's attacked at work, a stranger comes to her aid. Michael might be good-looking, but he's also arrogant, bossy and crazy. He's also her only chance to figure out who attacked her and why. Should she follow her heart and trust him - or listen to her head and run?

message 2: by C.A. (new)

C.A. King | 99 comments Hello, My name is C.A. King and I'm your hostess for booth!

I am a fantasy author. I currently have 16 books available
The Portal Prophecies Series books 1-6
Tomoiya's Story book 1 & 2
Surviving the sins book 1-3
When Leaves Fall
Peach Coloured Daisies
Flower Shields
Finding the Fountain of Youth
Miracles Not Included

Over the weekend I'm going to introduce you to not only my books, but myself as well in our own journey of sorts. If you plan on coming along for the ride, give me a shout out in the comments. Tell me where you are from and if you have read anything written by me before. If we have 5 people I'll giveaway some swag!

message 3: by C.A. (last edited Apr 05, 2018 01:05PM) (new)

C.A. King | 99 comments Voting is open! Flower Shields is my entry!

http://brackify.com/bracket/7076/Fant...

message 4: by C.A. (last edited Apr 05, 2018 01:06PM) (new)

C.A. King | 99 comments Links and reviews are an author's life. These are mine.

Facebook Page

Twitter

Instagram

website

Bookbub

Amazon

Goodreads

Facebook Group

message 5: by C.A. (last edited Apr 05, 2018 01:06PM) (new)

C.A. King | 99 comments Shot Through The Heart A Faerie Tale by C.A. King

☆.•°*°•.☆SPECIAL #PREORDER PRICE ONLY $0.99!☆.•°*°•.☆

New from award-winning author, C.A. King - a tale of two worlds - one filled with magic; the other void of it. But what happened to those trapped between the two? Adelia was about to find out...

Magic and structure were the foundations of her existence. Temptation controlled the ability to destroy everything she knew. The world of men held a powerful allure over her heart, waking that which had long been dormant. It enticed her, snagging her in a web of emotions.

A decision had to be made. Was feeling love for the first time worth sacrificing magic and immortality?

On Amazon

message 6: by C.A. (last edited Apr 05, 2018 01:07PM) (new)

C.A. King | 99 comments Flower Shields (A Four Horsemen Novel Book 1) by C.A. King

Meet the four horsemen: Michael, Gabrielle, Uriel and Raphael. For centuries their job has been to guard the gates of hell, making sure they never open. Without the keys, there was never any real threat. That's about to change. There are rumours on the horizon that demon followers unearthed scrolls that explain exactly how to find the lost keys. This new battle is a race to see which side locates them first.

Michael couldn't care less about the love story behind how and why the world was created. In fact, nothing matters to him other than keeping the gates to hell closed. If one of the lost keys ever fell into the wrong hands, all humanity would be doomed. He's not going to let that happen - at any cost.

Tara's life is nothing short of a disaster. She's managed to flunk out of college with about the same amount of dignity as every relationship she's been in. The only constant in her life has been her love for flowers. When she's attacked at work, a stranger comes to her aid. Michael might be good-looking, but he's also arrogant, bossy and crazy. He's also her only chance to figure out who attacked her and why. Should she follow her heart and trust him - or listen to her head and run?

On Amazon

message 7: by C.A. (last edited Apr 05, 2018 01:07PM) (new)

C.A. King | 99 comments Miracles Not Included by C.A. King

Award winning author C.A. King presents Miracles Not Included: a heartfelt romantic story about: life; love; loss; and learning to love again.

If only life came with instructions and a warning label, Miracles Not Included.

Chris was born to be a writer. Even the smallest of details couldn't pass without notice, often becoming part of a plot for her next novel. The one thing she never saw coming was her husband's sudden illness.

Jason loved his wife from the moment they met. Nothing could ever change that – nothing except the death sentence he'd been handed, a terminal cancer diagnosis.

His story was ending: Hers was starting a new chapter and more than one miracle was needed to turn the page.

On Amazon

message 8: by C.A. (last edited Apr 05, 2018 01:08PM) (new)

C.A. King | 99 comments Peach Coloured Daisies (A Cursed By The Gods Story Book 1) by C.A. King

He couldn't die. An ancient curse meant she always did. This time, that was going to change - one way or another.

When Daisy's grandmother, her last living relative, passes away, she doesn't know where to turn. Things go from bad to worse when a local psychic tells her about a curse. Alone and confused, she ends up in front of her college professor's office, ready to cry her heart out in his arms.

Matt Demi might be the son of a God, but he's living the life of a cursed man. He's had to watch the woman he loves die on her twenty-first birthday countless times. Nothing he does seems to be able to affect the outcome. When she shows up at his office scared out of her wits by a psychic's prediction, he vows this time will be different.

With only three days, Matt will need to embrace a side of him he swore off long ago to save her, but will he lose himself in the process?

On Amazon

message 9: by C.A. (new)

C.A. King | 99 comments You can check out my other books by visiting my Fantasy booth

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 10: by C.A. (new)

C.A. King | 99 comments How is everyone doing today? Are you enjoying the con?

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog) | 17 comments Hello!

message 12: by C.A. (new)

C.A. King | 99 comments Ashley wrote: "Hello!"
Waves hi! Hope you are having an awesome time at the event!

message 13: by C.A. (new)

C.A. King | 99 comments Thank you everyone voting in cover wars!

Flower Shields (A Four Horsemen Novel Book 1) by C.A. King

is in the Semi-Finals!

http://brackify.com/bracket/7076/Fant...

message 14: by Ska (new)

Ska Julian (goodreadscomska_stjulian) | 9 comments C.A. wrote: "How is everyone doing today? Are you enjoying the con?"

Having an exciting time at my first con--jumping between it and kitty and doggie events with my twitter community! Good luck with your bracket~~

Ska St, Julian, The Basket of Seeds